Options

Wrong Players in BullDog Box.

2Next

Comments

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Guys were pulling the correct players, they were just also pulling the old ones too. I kept pulling boxes because I needed bonus players to put in my lineup (they were in the box, just twice as hard to get). I was pulling boxes to get bonus players, not to be "over"-compensated. I expected them to say "hey, we know that players were 2x as difficult to get, here's 1/2 your gold back" or some other fair resolution.

I have nothing to own about receiving boxes that I can't give back. I'm powerless in this situation. Two guys in my club were the ones doing this. It just so happened that all 20 of us rec'd the boxes.

Bulldog box and Marte incident are not the same. Agree on that, and not what I said or was trying to imply. My point was that the end result may be similar.

I think its unfair to label anyone as a 'bad person' or etcetera/whatever for any of this, without knowing any one individual's intentions or expectations as they continued to open boxes yesterday. Don't think its cool to just assume everyone voicing a complaint is a bad person trying to cheat the system and acquire resources unfairly.
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Guys were pulling the correct players, they were just also pulling the old ones too. I kept pulling boxes because I needed bonus players to put in my lineup (they were in the box, just twice as hard to get). I was pulling boxes to get bonus players, not to be "over"-compensated. I expected them to say "hey, we know that players were 2x as difficult to get, here's 1/2 your gold back" or some other fair resolution.

I have nothing to own about receiving boxes that I can't give back. I'm powerless in this situation. Two guys in my club were the ones doing this. It just so happened that all 20 of us rec'd the boxes.

Bulldog box and Marte incident are not the same. Agree on that, and not what I said or was trying to imply. My point was that the end result may be similar.

I think its unfair to label anyone as a 'bad person' or etcetera/whatever for any of this, without knowing any one individual's intentions or expectations as they continued to open boxes yesterday. Don't think its cool to just assume everyone voicing a complaint is a bad person trying to cheat the system and acquire resources unfairly.
    Never called someone a bad person. But again, you may have been pulling correct players but you also pulled incorrect players which to me would be a red flag to stop. Maybe I’m in the minority there, but when I see a prior bonus player being pulled I stopped. This has happened In the past when you get to the guarantee box and pulled a prior player, and I stopped buying them. I don’t think waiting to chase players until the box is fixed is unreasonable, especially when you knew you were getting older players. 
  • Options
    Ok, well... semantics. It was certainly insinuated. 

I'm okay to agree to disagree here. I kept pulling boxes because I expected the situation to be resolved fairly, as they have (mostly) in the past. 

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    My bad if I suggested that last weekend's actions made someone a 'bad' person. That certainly wasn't my intention. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    You guys, we're all friends here. At least, I consider you all my friends. LOL this isn't terribly different than other debates that have been had on here. I don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers or make anyone mad. Just felt icky about the whole thing and was surprised to read what seemed like people telling me to stop cheating.  :D

@DFBB and @jalapenocubbies, you are two of the nicest guys I've encountered in the TSB world. I'm just bumping my gums over here lol.
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Nah you’re all good with me @JEDDDOGGY. My main point was, we always clamor for things to get better, and cheaper etc. But we also (including myself In the past) always look for ways to get the upper hand on the game. Whether it’s glitching, auto tapping, straight loading players. IMO it all goes hand in hand. We can always want things to be cheaper but the other stuff is a big reason why.important to remember Glu never loses. Even with all those free boxes, they’ll make it up somewhere. 

Again, just my belief. Im sure others disagree and I’ll get shit for that. But just from my viewpoint it all plays Into the way the game has gone from a cost side.