Not an official chart woh 10-6

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,637 Posts
edited October 2021 in General TSB Discussion

rlrrrlrrrl

rrllrlrrlr

llrrlrrrrl

rlrrrrrlrr

rrrlrrrrrr

Just trying to help TShea 

Comments

  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,616 Posts
    I’m taking day off, kinda. But thanks, I’ll give it a shot later. Props to the Silver Slug
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷‍♂️
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,009 Posts
    I think I've decoded the message.  Little Timmy is stuck in a mineshaft, get help immediately??  Could be Tommy, I'm no expert.
    Just no.  
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,616 Posts
    I think I've decoded the message.  Little Timmy is stuck in a mineshaft, get help immediately??  Could be Tommy, I'm no expert.
    Timmy, too funny
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷‍♂️
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,616 Posts
    edited October 2021
    2003cobra said:

    rlrrrlrrrl

    rrllrlrrlr

    llrrlrrrrl

    rlrrrrrlrr

    rrrlrrrrrr

    Just trying to help TShea 

    Looks like the same chart from this past weekend, but you sure about L2? Last chart was 2.6 a RH, but rest of chart identical
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷‍♂️
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,637 Posts
    I could have missed one. Take it out my check 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,616 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I could have missed one. Take it out my check 
    Amateur
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷‍♂️
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,637 Posts
    I told you that I didn’t have the proper training 
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    2003cobra said:

    rlrrrlrrrl

    rrllrlrrlr

    llrrlrrrrl

    rlrrrrrlrr

    rrrlrrrrrr

    Just trying to help TShea 

    Thanks 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats New Member Registered Users, Member 1,955 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I could have missed one. Take it out my check 
    No problem, a payroll deduction... Glu has no problem taking money from you, they are professionals at it...
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,747 Posts
    Love it!  

    A few years ago I took lots of heat on here for my posts.  Seems like lots of guys took offense that a insignificant gold team would dare express an opinion on their forum.  Awesome to see I am not alone anymore!  It’s nice not being alone on the wrong side of the tracks.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,637 Posts
    It shouldnt matter what level a person is. I totally understand that guys such as Alex and Dskarski know way more tips and tricks than I do and can offer better advice but everybody here can offer something to the forum. Wether it might be a new guy asking questions and we all chime in or KC2020 giving us some recipe ideas. Although if TShea were bronze it would probably be a different story. We all play our own way and we are on the forum for our own reasons but we are all part of the same group and should have nothing but live for each other. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,616 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    It shouldnt matter what level a person is. I totally understand that guys such as Alex and Dskarski know way more tips and tricks than I do and can offer better advice but everybody here can offer something to the forum. Wether it might be a new guy asking questions and we all chime in or KC2020 giving us some recipe ideas. Although if TShea were bronze it would probably be a different story. We all play our own way and we are on the forum for our own reasons but we are all part of the same group and should have nothing but live for each other. 
    WAS Bronze, but I “accidentally” leveled to Silver. (Cough, cough @Thunderstormer 😎)
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷‍♂️
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats New Member Registered Users, Member 1,955 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    2003cobra said:
    It shouldnt matter what level a person is. I totally understand that guys such as Alex and Dskarski know way more tips and tricks than I do and can offer better advice but everybody here can offer something to the forum. Wether it might be a new guy asking questions and we all chime in or KC2020 giving us some recipe ideas. Although if TShea were bronze it would probably be a different story. We all play our own way and we are on the forum for our own reasons but we are all part of the same group and should have nothing but live for each other. 
    WAS Bronze, but I “accidentally” leveled to Silver. (Cough, cough @Thunderstormer 😎)
    Hey now, I assume that's directed at me. I'm having fun at gold but won't make that "accident" again next year. I'd have a whole lot more resources and leveled legends if I were silver. Right now I have to be very choosy on who to level, skill wise because I build my bxp up and then blow it on a player and it takes forever to build back up, especially since they now put primes in WoH Royale.
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Silver life last two years with zero regrets or anykinafomo. Don’t understand this idea of needing this player, resource, level status, to “COMPETE” or be “Top of the Curve” in this GAME. Still play after years and win enough to get my 🤩 🤩 🤩 Lots of folks on here are so uptight and always upset about something or editorializing about how others should or are supposed to play. A game that goes poof yearly along with less to zero juice for your squeeze, hi di ho anyhoo
Sign In or Register to comment.