Options

Best CS contact, I’m apparently jailed

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:
    I have scored 5 bil without issues.  Also have friemds Who have topped 30 bil with no issues.  Really don’t think it’s a scoring thing but 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Are you a VIP. It's unfortunate, but the pattern isn't difficult to spot. Trust me, I know very well how frustrating this all must be for guys who are getting jailed. I remember when I used to take a s/s every freaking night because I was paranoid about being randomly jailed. Anyways, I'll have a more thorough conversation about it with them soon. Hopefully, there will be a permanent resolution soon. 
    Yes I am a VIP so I may have tunnel vision.  I may not be the smartest guy here but I am smart enough to know your more knowledgeable!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Here is a solution, if they only want VIPs to score these huge amounts of points then just make those specific moments exclusive to VIPs. Unless Glu is trying to manipulate non VIPs to become VIPs🤷. I don't think frustrating players who already don't spend or spend a little here and there will make them all of sudden hit that magic mark to get that dubious badge. More and likely it'll cause those people to delete the app.
  • Options
    cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    For what it's worth, I got as much confirmation as we will get that there is a point limit for non-VIPs. In speaking with CS, I sent them screenshots of my bonus sets, moments, and point breakdown. They said that I was banned for having "out of range values". 
  • Options
    cb11 said:
    For what it's worth, I got as much confirmation as we will get that there is a point limit for non-VIPs. In speaking with CS, I sent them screenshots of my bonus sets, moments, and point breakdown. They said that I was banned for having "out of range values". 
    Like I said above why offer those specific moments to non VIPs. Even though you are banned, you are not banned from buying specials, field passes and everything else. I believe they are trying to force the addicted non VIPs to spend the money to become VIPs and then to entrench the VIPs even more so.
  • Options
    gcardeygcardey Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    cb11 said:
    Thx. Now I know what to ask for when my ticket is finally responded to. Ridiculous stuff.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Get rid of moments 🤷 it's just something extra to blow gold on trying to chase to maximize points. If people are being jailed due to having too high of a score, get rid of the dang moments 😅 it's cool seeing 20-30b point games, but they're little more than an extra squeeze. I'm not a fan of the moments addition so far 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Get rid of moments 🤷 it's just something extra to blow gold on trying to chase to maximize points. If people are being jailed due to having too high of a score, get rid of the dang moments 😅 it's cool seeing 20-30b point games, but they're little more than an extra squeeze. I'm not a fan of the moments addition so far 
    I’m kinda right there with you. It’s always something to distract you (spend) from actually playing the game. Remember ‘17 when there were no box odds to distract you and complain about and you set your lineup and played? Simpler times….
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    quietwinnerquietwinner Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    100% agree. Cool concept, but it’s failed at this point. 6 months ago I woulda been stoked hitting a billion per game. Now it’s peanuts and so get jailed to boot. Charge more for boxes if they want the extra money.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @cb11 @gcardey I deleted your jail-related posts in the moments thread(and updated the thread). Please feel free to vent/share your experiences in this thread. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    @cb11 @gcardey I deleted your jail-related posts in the moments thread(and updated the thread). Please feel free to vent/share your experiences in this thread. 
    Understood.  I see your updated info on it. Frustrating. Trying to be patient.
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    What is frustrating to me is I’ve scored as much as 1.8 billion in a game this weekend. I’m scared to go higher than that. This is with 3 batters and a pitcher. If I got one more good player, I’d probably reach the threshold. I’m not spending any more gold because one more player could put me over the top. So this limit is backfiring because people who have experienced this are spending less gold (which leads to less real money for some) to try and avoid the scoring limit. It’s definitely taking some fun out of the game when you have to play scared.
  • Options
    sullipa8 said:
    What is frustrating to me is I’ve scored as much as 1.8 billion in a game this weekend. I’m scared to go higher than that. This is with 3 batters and a pitcher. If I got one more good player, I’d probably reach the threshold. I’m not spending any more gold because one more player could put me over the top. So this limit is backfiring because people who have experienced this are spending less gold (which leads to less real money for some) to try and avoid the scoring limit. It’s definitely taking some fun out of the game when you have to play scared.
    Yep.  If you are not a VIP and you don’t want to get jailed/restricted, don’t hit the 2 billion point mark.  If you are already hitting 1.8, you should strongly consider taking out some Moments or a bonus player, because what if the Event Multiplier goes up higher and without thinking, you play a bunch more and randomly hit 2 billion?  My guess is you would be auto banned/restricted. Not a fun way to play.  Pretty obvious that the anti-cheating algorithm needs to be edited for points allowed to non-ViPs. Obvious and ridiculous. 
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I still think the base moments are great, adds a new layer of strategy that can make otherwise unusable guys useful in certain roles. I really hope the base moments return in 2022 (and i assume they will).

That said, the special, point specific ones could use and adjustment or potentially be ditched altogether. I could see them working if it maybe maxes out at 25% and only costs 5-8k to cap. 50% makes them an absolute necessity for competitive players and 20-30k is too much every Friday.
  • Options
    40 hours after submitting my ticket about being jailed/restricted (again), got the typical initial response from CS about suspicious activities being auto-detected.  Asked that this get expedited up the CS ladder to the person who cleared my account last week. So, more waiting. As Moments get gifted out by Glu like Halloween candy. Sigh. 
  • Options
    I’m with you. So pissed, I spent about 1 million pxp, 600k lxp, 20k gold, and real cash, and I won’t get anything back. I’m honestly almost hoping I don’t get my account back. This game and company is completely ****.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    This also irrationally pisses me off even though I haven’t played in weeks.

Opened my VIP gifts today. First box was Babe. Awesome. 4 ATG outfielders. Saw the hurried bump to 600. They are going to milk you all to at least 650.

I’m so thankful I broke this habit.

played the other game all weekend. Haven’t spent a dime and got three forever players by completing missions playing the game. No bonus set BS. Just play baseball and build your team

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    rhashyrhashy Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hi All. I think I just got jailed.  All my points disappeared from my club and I can’t even chat with them any longer. What’s the best way to get full access back to my account. I submitted a ticket through the app, but response times are pretty erratic. 
  • Options
    rhashy said:
    Hi All. I think I just got jailed.  All my points disappeared from my club and I can’t even chat with them any longer. What’s the best way to get full access back to my account. I submitted a ticket through the app, but response times are pretty erratic. 
    Are you a non-VIP and did you hit 2 billion points scored in a game?
  • Options
    rhashyrhashy Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Yeah, accidentally during the last hour when multipliers went up on prime games. 
  • Options
    Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    They seemed to have locked me out too and I didn't even use moments or hit the 2 billion pts a game threshold, I only had 44 billion the whole weekend event! Makes no sense and yes VIP account.
  • Options
    This why I only go for progress rewards and no more and hang out in WoH. Not worth competing for rank rewards until they stop jailing non VIPs for competing for them. Seems as if they got pretty hostile towards non VIPs and F2P players or could be an unintended consequence of bad code. Both seem very plausible with this company. 
  • Options
    I still don’t have my account back, and I signed out to go over to a backup account just to tell my club that I’m still working on it…and when I tried to log back into my regular account it won’t connect with Facebook. No clue if that’s related to the ban or not, but I didn’t have issues the first few times I did it. I’m pretty over it at this point though. If DFBB works his magic, great. Otherwise I’ve already downloaded 9 innings and golf clash. They’ll get my time and money moving forward. **** glu and their shit customer service.
  • Options
    rhashy said:
    Yeah, accidentally during the last hour when multipliers went up on prime games. 
    My advice. When they finally get back to you with the usual lame BS, reply and point out that it is now public knowledge that non-ViPs are getting accounts restricted when scoring 2 billion points, it is noted on this game forum in the Moments Guide post by DFBB.  This is only going to keep happening more often as non-ViPs teams keep getting stronger with ATGs. So dumb.
  • Options
    Yeah, but what about VIP accounts with no moments added for the weekend, no 2 billion pts a game and no mod or different proxy than when I closed the game at end of event?
  • Options
    finally got the next response from CS on my jailed/restricted account.
    I am encouraged that this CS person "understands where I am coming from" and has forwarded my concern to the rest of the team to be looked into further.
    so...that is something...I think...
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    gcardey said:
    I am encouraged that this CS person "understands where I am coming from" and has forwarded my concern to the rest of the team to be looked into further.
    Hmmm……looks the standard “copy & paste” reply because they have no clue. Hopefully you get lucky and someone actually cares
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    gcardey said:
    Hmmm……looks the standard “copy & paste” reply because they have no clue. Hopefully you get lucky and someone actually cares
    no, it was for real!  I actually got freed from jail about an hour after receiving that email.
    hopefully a sign of better times ahead on this issue.
    But, seriously, how will I and others know that it is ok to go all out and score 2 billion points or more in a game without getting jailed AGAIN??
  • Options
    Good to hear, I got "Bailed" out of jail yesterday so I'm holding my breath every time I login now!
  • Options
    gcardey said:
    tshea510 said:
    gcardey said:
    no, it was for real!  I actually got freed from jail about an hour after receiving that email.
    hopefully a sign of better times ahead on this issue.
    But, seriously, how will I and others know that it is ok to go all out and score 2 billion points or more in a game without getting jailed AGAIN??
    I wouldn't chance it with these ding dongs.
  • Options
    What I find comical is that one of the only other active club mates of mine got Cobb, Wagner, Damon and of course Hrbeck, I was chatting with him warning him to be careful, when I told him the ban seems to be triggered at the 2 billion points mark it won't let me send it but if I delete it and say something else it goes through, I have tried sending him that warning several times it won't let it go through. Little bit of entrapment there....
This discussion has been closed.