Options

Game crashing

I'm not sure what episode I'm on but my game keeps crashing when I try to get from 7 Blake Street to 8 Blake Street. I've tried everything listed in this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?589-My-game-is-CRASHING-what-do-I-do

But nothing has helped. Very frustrated as I've got a timed quest that is ticking away not to mention that I don't want to feel like a dope spending money on a game that just wont work.

Help please!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    zrow wrote: »
    I'm not sure what episode I'm on but my game keeps crashing when I try to get from 7 Blake Street to 8 Blake Street. I've tried everything listed in this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?589-My-game-is-CRASHING-what-do-I-do

But nothing has helped. Very frustrated as I've got a timed quest that is ticking away not to mention that I don't want to feel like a dope spending money on a game that just wont work.

Help please!

First, figure out what episode you are on,
    Next, check to make sure you downloaded the most recent update a few nights ago.
    And finally, tell me what device you are using.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    zrowzrow Registered Users 9 Posts
    How do you figure out what episode you are on? It's not episode 8, like the other user that is having a similar issues.
    I'm using the most updated version.
    iPhone.

I contacted glu and only got instructions for Android even though I stated in the request what platform I was using.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You can figure it out by pressing the map button in the bottom left-hand corner.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    How do you figure out what episode you are on? It's not episode 8, like the other user that is having a similar issues.
    I'm using the most updated version.
    iPhone.

I contacted glu and only got instructions for Android even though I stated in the request what platform I was using.
    Get the episode by following what Shiro said and what generation iPhone is it?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Kriester224Kriester224 Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's doing this to me on episode 5, trying to leave the building on 2 Rando street. Every time I click the arrow to leave, it auto closes on my iPad. I've already had to restart this episode because of another glitch, I don't want to do it again.
  • Options
    It's doing this to me on episode 5, trying to leave the building on 2 Rando street. Every time I click the arrow to leave, it auto closes on my iPad. I've already had to restart this episode because of another glitch, I don't want to do it again.

Oh, another problem, another person :3. What generation iPad and did you download the latest update for the game?
  • Options
    Thanks!

I'm on Episode 7. And it's an iPhone 5.
  • Options
    dasaff1dasaff1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am having the same issue.

On Episode 7

In a building on 8 Blake street and cant leave the office

iPhone 5

every time i leave the game crashes.

please help
  • Options
    dasaff1 wrote: »
    I am having the same issue.

On Episode 7

In a building on 8 Blake street and cant leave the office

iPhone 5

every time i leave the game crashes.

please help
    Thanks!

I'm on Episode 7. And it's an iPhone 5.

You both have downloaded the latest update right? I've contacted glu and referred them to this post to let them know about it so they can have their team check it out!
    @Zrow, where does your game crash at?
  • Options
    yes

i updated
  • Options
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    You both have downloaded the latest update right? I've contacted glu and referred them to this post to let them know about it so they can have their team check it out!
    @Zrow, where does your game crash at?

Yes, I have the latest update. I already contacted glu and got confusing instructions that I think were for the android. Responded and waiting for another response. Mine crashes when trying to go from 7 Blake Street to 8 Blake Street.
  • Options
    Yes, I have the latest update. I already contacted glu and got confusing instructions that I think were for the android. Responded and waiting for another response. Mine crashes when trying to go from 7 Blake Street to 8 Blake Street.

Awesome! Thanks, just added information in my report I sent to glu earlier so hopefully you guys can progress soon!
  • Options
    Weirdly, I just tried to get through and wasn't able to. So I went though and killed all of the zombies and looted to the start of the map (I might as well grind) and returned to where it was crashing and was able to get though. I'm not sure what happened there.
  • Options
    Weirdly, I just tried to get through and wasn't able to. So I went though and killed all of the zombies and looted to the start of the map (I might as well grind) and returned to where it was crashing and was able to get though. I'm not sure what happened there.

Cool! It's good to see that you may have found a solution to this crashing glitch! I will recommend people who have the similar problem to do just this! Thanks
  • Options
    b0nnieb0nnie Registered Users 3 Posts
    thanks for all of the info, I submitted a crash report yesterday, before I found this forum, I will try and see if killing all of the zombies work for me when I get home today and update you here. BTW Ipad mini (up to date) ZAMF (up to date), Episode 7...
  • Options
    I am still stuck int he building and don't want to lose my progress

please advise asap
  • Options
    dasaff1 wrote: »
    I am still stuck int he building and don't want to lose my progress

please advise asap
    Honestly, you can get back where you we're faster by quitting the episode and restarting than waiting for an update!
  • Options
    ilive4soadilive4soad Registered Users 2 Posts
    my game keeps crashing at decamp 9 when i go into 10...i play on a macbook pro 13.3 running 10.8.4 and zamf 1.0.1
  • Options
    YoungPrickYoungPrick Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm crashing on my Mac (OS 10.8.4) in Episode 3 right after I beat the military zombie guy. I was headed back to give the DEAD to Blitz when I got the message that "ZAMF cannot connect to network"

It's been like that for 3hrs. *sigh*

Should I uninstall and reinstall? I'm so nervous that I won't be able to get my progress back!
  • Options
    Amandacats878Amandacats878 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I cannot even open my game to see an episode! It just says cannot connect to server...
  • Options
    I cannot even open my game to see an episode! It just says cannot connect to server...

Same here. Both my iOS version and my Mac OSX version cannot connect to server. Or rather it says "We can't connect to the network. Please check your network connection and try again." That's been going on for the past few hours. It was working just swell, the computer went to sleep, and now this.

I was in the middle of one of those timed missions :(
  • Options
    I am a little more hopeful that I'm not the only one. Do we need to email someone at their headquarters or something to make this go away? I have never really had to deal with this before
  • Options
    I am a little more hopeful that I'm not the only one. Do we need to email someone at their headquarters or something to make this go away? I have never really had to deal with this before

This is definitely a huge problem that everyone is facing even me!
  • Options
    Mine magically started working this morning!! :) hope everyone else's issue resolved too! Thank you :)
  • Options
    Mine magically started working this morning!! :) hope everyone else's issue resolved too! Thank you :)

Same with mine. Hopefully it was just server maint and not something major. I wish they'd let us know in the forums or the site if there's something buggy/strange with the game's servers and whatnot.

Happy hunting, y'all!
  • Options
    wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Hey guys,
    There was a server issue last night/this morning that is getting resolved. Thats the reason that the "Cannot Connect" message was showing.

As far as Mac is concerned, is the crash issue still happening?
    happy gaming
  • Options
    MellybugMellybug Registered Users 3 Posts
    My game is crashing on episode 6 going from 7 Rando street to 8 Rando street. It's been doing this for 2 days and I've tried all tricks talked about. Still doing it is morning. Love this game but sad I can't play anymore. I am playing on an IPad mini
  • Options
    Mellybug wrote: »
    My game is crashing on episode 6 going from 7 Rando street to 8 Rando street. It's been doing this for 2 days and I've tried all tricks talked about. Still doing it is morning. Love this game but sad I can't play anymore. I am playing on an IPad mini

One user fixed th problem by going through 1-6 rando st and killing all zombies.try it out, it might help!
  • Options
    MellybugMellybug Registered Users 3 Posts
    Killed all zombies on all the streets, still crashed on me when I tried to go to street 8. Ugh
  • Options
    Mellybug wrote: »
    Killed all zombies on all the streets, still crashed on me when I tried to go to street 8. Ugh

The last option would be to restart the episode then. Sorry!