Options

Game crashing

2Next

Comments

• Options
    paulavbpaulavb Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello.., I am also getting the same problem. Everytime I clicked on the yellow right arror to 10 Demamp Street, the game crashed. I am playing on iMac. Just happened today.. pls advise.. thank you
  • Options
    SagrjtySagrjty Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, mine just crashed today. On episode 3, choosing plan crazy or plan hopeless when prompted by Red. I minimized the game at this point and didn't continue for whole day. Now game keep crashing upon load. Please help.
  • Options
    happy521happy521 Registered Users 2 Posts
    same issue till now......ep7 crash
    won't fix it ?
    thx
  • Options
    FredoFredo Registered Users 42 Posts
    This was posted on the ZAMF FaceBook page:
    Zombies Ate My Friends:
    Just wanted to let everyone know we're looking into the inventory crashes, and will do our best to fix things as soon as possible. We DO NOT recommend deleting the app and re-downloading. Yesterday at 3:30am
    MOTOROLA DROID4 | VERIZON WIRELESS
    Google+: Alfredo.Pacheco32 gmail dot com
  • Options
    ZodiacQueenZodiacQueen Registered Users 16 Posts
    Fredo wrote: »

They fixed the game everyone. My problem is making sure I add people right Lol.
  • Options
    happy521happy521 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Fredo wrote: »
    ty,did they say when to fix Ep7 8 blake street crash
  • Options
    FredoFredo Registered Users 42 Posts
    happy521 wrote: »
    ty,did they say when to fix Ep7 8 blake street crash

I don't know if the inventory bug had any effect on older ep., but I play on android and have never had any issues with them. My problems didn't start till the event went live. Glu did make a post on Facebook that they fixed the inventory bug and stated the following:
    Hello! We've fixed the inventory crashing issue, though you may have to try a couple of times (or force-close the game) to make it work.

P.S.: If you want another shot at the timed bonus rewards, you can always quit the episode from options menu (blue button in top right) and start again.
    MOTOROLA DROID4 | VERIZON WIRELESS
    Google+: Alfredo.Pacheco32 gmail dot com