Options

The B Line (General Chat Thread)

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

I'm at C-list now, Carol none of your singles show up at my feed to I can 'like' them.

My dolls second singles already had enough votes so time's up!!!

Hmm...that's strange that my single never appeared on your game.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Something strange happened on my game today that I think that my game has a cool glitch⁉ Oh my doll is invisible...that what's I thought to myself. Does she has a superpower?
    5lcmm8.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks, you guys! That's such a good insight. I was excited for the kkg game after playing KKH for so long but that crashed and burned in my eyes. Maybe Britney is going to be different? It sounds fun and I like the aspects of the singing career/charts and iOS/android crossing over platforms.

Thanks for the advice :D here's my BSAD doll so far... I'll play properly at the weekend. Remember, it's Britney B*tch!!!! <3

3BC1ABF2-3DA4-4DE2-9041-CC430F8A723C_zpsaraebp2z.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    It's definitely a lot harder with singles. I've been playing since it has been out and just reached a-list but my singles barely crack, what, 3 million? And with the update now my latest isn't even charting at all because the top global things are in the billions and the local bracket yields nothing either. It's a splash of cold water but makes it all the more challenging right? xD

All I need is for them to mix up the event types more and it would be nice for those early access packs with 3 items to be more reasonably priced too.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Hey :)

I'm really enjoying the game so far. I have a few questions that I couldn't find the answers to... Hope someone can help!

- how do we invite our real life contacts to gigs like in KKH? I can only see the option to invite NPCs.
    - where is the Navy Pier?
    - I've bought a car, but can we purchase a jet?
    - can someone please explain the singles chart/promoting singles/how to like our friends covers

Thanks!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey :)

I'm really enjoying the game so far. I have a few questions that I couldn't find the answers to... Hope someone can help!

- how do we invite our real life contacts to gigs like in KKH? I can only see the option to invite NPCs.
    - where is the Navy Pier?
    - I've bought a car, but can we purchase a jet?
    - can someone please explain the singles chart/promoting singles/how to like our friends covers

Thanks!

- unfortunately friends can't be invited to gigs, only contacts can :/
    - the Navy Pier is in the Loop, Chicago (all the way on the right of the screen)
    - so far there is no jet available
    - I haven't completely figured out the singles thing either. There are special promote song actions that are marked with a little music note. You should definitely do all of them before the time runs out because they push sales.
    As for the voting, there is a separate "singles-feed" in the phone menu on the bottom right. There you can see your friends singles(?) and singles they promoted and vote for them plus promote them
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Thanks Lii! I'll add you if that's ok? :)

Thanks for the answers, it's strange figuring out a new game after playing KKH for so long but I'm enjoying it so far :D
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    No Problem Amy, and sure add me!

Yeah I know what you mean, it was a bit bumpy for me too at the beginning. I also think there are still some things that need to be balanced out by the game Devs, but I'm hopeful that they will work on that.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Of course you're super Carol!

The bug of my spin wheel is that the button that exits don't have anything written on it!

Hey Amy, can you tell me how it works the car? I mean you don't pay transportation anymore within L.A. right? However you pay to go for Chicago, cause for that we should have a jet... What happens within Chicago or other cities areas? Like to go from 'the loop' to 'whicker park?!' Do you pay the transportation yet?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Glad you're enjoying the game Amy! :)

Vats I did end up buying the transportation in every city. And that will give you free transportation within the city. You will have to pay to move to the next city but then you will have free transportation within the next one as long as you have purchased the transportation.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    O....kay so I was in cover creator, I clicked "Share Cover", was trying to find the option to save to device but I accidentally pressed the option to upload to Google+ photos. I tried to back out and choose another option, but it won't allow me to. Now I can only upload to Google+ photos which is a hassle for me to retrieve from!

Android btw. Anyone knows a way around it?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Unique! That sucks because everything becomes more expensive that way and there are cars that probably won't be our style and we're gonna have to buy it.

The convertible one is the only I'm eyeing for now.

Nai, I'm sorry not sure how to help you. Did you clicked the button that say 'always' to open with that option?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    O....kay so I was in cover creator, I clicked "Share Cover", was trying to find the option to save to device but I accidentally pressed the option to upload to Google+ photos. I tried to back out and choose another option, but it won't allow me to. Now I can only upload to Google+ photos which is a hassle for me to retrieve from!

Android btw. Anyone knows a way around it?

I also have this issue and also on android. I wonder if there is some glitch. :/ The option I chose was photobucket which is actually what I would like to use to save and upload photos but it keeps giving me an error. So I can't upload to photobucket due to the error and it doesn't give me any options to change where i'm uploading just automatically goes to that. Boo. :(

Thanks for the info Unique! That sucks because everything becomes more expensive that way and there are cars that probably won't be our style and we're gonna have to buy it.

The convertible one is the only I'm eyeing for now.

Nai, I'm sorry not sure how to help you. Did you clicked the button that say 'always' to open with that option?

No problem I was curious myself. It sucks for sure. I'm disappointed with it. If we are spending our own real hard earned money for transporation we also should not have to spend our game money to travel to the different cities as well. And we are not just buying one car. We are buying something in every city to get transportation. So yeah i've bought 3 cars and a sailboat and still have to pay extra for transportation. grrr. Doesn't make a ton of sense. You'll be saving a little in the longrun, but still. And right you don't get a choice of what vehicle. Your only choice is on what color. Maybe they will implement a jet at some point !

• Options
    Thanks guys, aww looks like it's a tiny bug with that. iOS has no issues.

Did you guys buy any game pack? So far, I bought 2, the one with the pink jacket and another with the blue dress + boots. Noooooo I need to control spending.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I had originally told myself I wasn't going to spend money on this game for a while. Well that didn't happen. *sigh* I caved and also bought two packs. The starter with the pink jacket and an early access with the black lacy one piece. I even paid for some energy to finish this date and hangout event because I was one hangout away from finishing but not enough time and it would have drove me bonkers not to finish with it being such a cute top.

tumblr_o7nb0vEyCp1qfvh9po1_540_zpsikih4obo_1.jpg

• Options
    Oh the bundles are to die for, but too expensive for my poor pockets lol

I died inside when I saw the price of the BOMT one on my currency... So far I bought the starter pack cause that one came with B-gems too.

Ok they need to solve the car situaton!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Of course you're super Carol!

The bug of my spin wheel is that the button that exits don't have anything written on it!

Hey Amy, can you tell me how it works the car? I mean you don't pay transportation anymore within L.A. right? However you pay to go for Chicago, cause for that we should have a jet... What happens within Chicago or other cities areas? Like to go from 'the loop' to 'whicker park?!' Do you pay the transportation yet?

Sorry, I've only just noticed your post! I can only play Britney during the weekends (that will most probably change as my addiction increases, I love this game!) so I haven't checked in here much. I saw people explained the transportation issue to you :) I'm learning as I go along, it's so confusing with the car. I know from KKH experience that buying transport is a must asap, so that's what I did with BSAD but apparently I shouldn't have presumed the games were similar in that respect :) I love my car but I hope they add a jet soon...
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CandyApplesCandyApples Registered Users 10 Posts
    I regret buying transportation in every city. Probably only worth it in California cities since that's where most of the quest take place even in level 17 sigh.
  • Options
    Does anyone know what those ribbons currency are?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Does anyone know what those ribbons currency are?

The ribbon currency is to buy certain clothing items, accessories, shoes, etc.... You get them for placing from ranks 1 - 20 on the singles charts. The better your rank the more ribbons you get once the bracket your single is in ends :)
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Sorry, I've only just noticed your post! I can only play Britney during the weekends (that will most probably change as my addiction increases, I love this game!) so I haven't checked in here much. I saw people explained the transportation issue to you :) I'm learning as I go along, it's so confusing with the car. I know from KKH experience that buying transport is a must asap, so that's what I did with BSAD but apparently I shouldn't have presumed the games were similar in that respect :) I love my car but I hope they add a jet soon...

No problem dear!

With the crescent boredom of KKH, BSAM is already my main week game lol

Unless my game has a glitch I'm done with the storylines that doesn't involve record and promote singles, we don't need to travel too much or tap around to finish jobs in this game TBH.

So I believe that the transport is basically to save money, since the payments of this game are very low, however if you want a specific car color that needs B$ to purchase it I don't know how long until you start to profit with that...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Congrats Vats on getting all caught up on story lines that don't involve record and promote. Are you at the highest level now?

• Options
    I'm starting to stock up on energy, in anticipation of a weekend event!
    PM to add
  • Options
    I reached the 15 yesterday Unique, I think the max level is 17 for what I read.

Some additional info in case people don't know yet, the 'booked' gigs doesn't give us more fans just money and xp. All that I did until now are between 1 and 2 hours, but we can't choose the time just the places that are Microbe, Starbeans or String.

Not all 'promote' singles gigs have the same number of gigs, sometimes a storyline has 3 gigs and others have 5 and that influences the number of singles sold.

Today I'm trying to raise money, so I'll stock up energy just after the teaser comes out.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm starting to stock up on energy, in anticipation of a weekend event!

Oh this is smart! I need to get on this :)

Vats I'm close to level 15. Almost there :) There is a new female hairstyle that got added from the last update from Britneys oops I did it again video that unlocks at level 19. So they may have added a couple more! Thanks for the info on the gigs! Very interesting. I need to pay more attention.

I am curious what kind of event we will have this week!

• Options
    Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    They have also added her red outfit & shoes from the video as well.... I want the shoes lol
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • Options
    They have also added her red outfit & shoes from the video as well.... I want the shoes lol

EEEEK! I love it! I need to level up !! :) I wish we could see a preview of what it looks like on!

• Options
    User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Hey guys. FYI The max level is currently 17 so the level 19 items are just teasers until the next update unless you purchase them for real money from the early unlock set
    BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    Label: Slave 4 Glu Records
  • Options
    User652 wrote: »
    Hey guys. FYI The max level is currently 17 so the level 19 items are just teasers until the next update unless you purchase them for real money from the early unlock set

Oohh what a tease! Lol good to know! Thanks for the info!

• Options
    Thanks for making it clear User652!

About the record label name, I thought on Slave 4 Glu records, what do you guys think?

Who wants to sign the list?

Hey anyone is experiencing game lagging when in the south beach in Miami?

Always happens when I'm there and I'm forced to restart the game...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!