Any questions, ask me here

Comments

• DUWXCDUWXC Registered Users 9 Posts
    Sad to say but the admin is not gonna help you on anything here
  • Alireza nxAlireza nx Registered Users 11 Posts
    Really?so who should i ask from? That sucks man... :(
  • HukuToc941HukuToc941 Registered Users 1 Posts
    When I installed the game and ran it there was no written space.can you help me with this problem?
  • Fa81enFa81en Registered Users 44 Posts
    Alireza nx wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I have just joined your chat bcuz i have a problem with killing spree. I have completed the assult and d mix thing but im stuck on d snipper, 3 times and the same thing happened, on level 9 of the snipper killed all the enemy, i was working my way with d helicopter but d game finished because some1 hit me in d head, now i have start all over again. Any idea why that happens?

You just ran out of time.
    Do it faster (eventually with some reactix) and you'll complete the stage.
    Good luck
  • IRMikerIRMiker Registered Users 9 Posts
    Purchased hellfire by spending money.
    Sad that it does not fire on being equipped & used.

Pleeeeeease help !

You gotta hold down the fire button for a few seconds to get it to start firing.... Still not a good gun and a HUGE waste of money!
    Moreover the "tiger XL" was available for free during the special event 2 weeks ago...
  • deserteagle.50deserteagle.50 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Just to add a further tip. Worth using the SAVE TO CLOUD, if you are struggling with the Levels on the Killing Spree, after you finish a level you can go off to the Shop, and use this to access the CLOUD and SAVE, then go back in to the Killing Spree and the Level you were on is there to be continued. If you fail, just go back and Load from the CLOUD, if you succeed, do the same to SAVE and Hey Presto!!!!
    Oops. Just realised I replied to THREAD and not to you. See below - SAVE TO CLOUD after you have done a level by visiting the SHOP, then go back and try next level, if you fail, just go back and load from the Cloud. Safe way to progress without having to start again!
  • GreenberetGreenberet Registered Users 6 Posts
    But how do you guys complete all three stages. I can never get past level 3 in all three stages.
    The Assault is fairly easy as you can just use Flashbangs and kill them (either buy these using dollars earned or basic Melee kills will get these). Sniper levels are just practice. Reactix can help slow things down, but the split Dubai hotel level can be tricky with above and below targets.

Best suggestion is to SAVE TO CLOUD, then try a level, if you succeed you can GO TO SHOP instead of continuing. Here you can then SAVE again, when you go back to KILLING SPREE you can Continue. If you fail or use too many goodies, go back and LOAD FROM CLOUD. This way you can go level be level and not have to start from the beginning.

Another little tip - if you want to build up Reactix Pills or Flashbang, do an EASY bomb contract, but don't finish. Eg Midtown Airport there are 5 guys you can kill with Melee, but don't complete the contract. When you have gone through them all, just PAUSE, QUIT and go again. This way you can just replay the same contract to get the Melee rewards. Killing bare handed earns you the Reactix and Flashbangs, although you may only get one of these every 3 kills or so, these are the best ones to have for the Killing Spree and other contracts.

Then, you just need a beefy weapon, preferably Sniper of some sort. If you have not taken part in any of the Weekend Special Events, look out for these, free weapons on offer!!!
  • anguspananguspan Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi there, I purchased a gun package in my iPad, and now I also install ck2 in my iPhone,
    how could I share the gun package? just purchase it again in the store?
    will that cost money again?
  • riaydriayd Registered Users 1 Posts
    When I open the game I show wizard say no space. What is the solution
  • SupernoloxxxSupernoloxxx Registered Users 1 Posts
    How:

Kill 2 enemies with a single shot??.
    Kill 10 enemies with a single pill of reflectix???.
    Kill the helicopter boss??.

Thanks!!!.
    How:

Kill 2 enemies with a single shot??.
    Kill 10 enemies with a single pill of reflectix???.
    Kill the helicopter boss??.

Thanks!!!.

Kill 2 ennemies with a single shot => with a shotgun (SWAT 1200 or MD1 Scorpion)
    Kill 10 enemies with reactix => do a survival contract (to have more than 10 enemies) and use a few reactix at once (5/6 reactix are enough)
    Kill the helicopter boss => shoot him with a powerful gun ! and avoid to get hit !
  • scorpeascorpea Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi, I ve played the game up till chapter 10, I ve completed chapter 10 3 times but it won't show me chapter 11, help pls
  • shararasharara Registered Users 1 Posts
    Plz I want gift code
  • Crono1Crono1 Registered Users 26 Posts
    sharara wrote: »
    Plz I want gift code

What do you mean?
  • zhaoyun81zhaoyun81 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dear you all

I play contract killer with Ipad and got some glu credit
    do you know how to transfer glu credit to my Ifone

Thanks fo r your support
  • scorpeascorpea Registered Users 3 Posts
    zhaoyun81 wrote: »
    Dear you all

I play contract killer with Ipad and got some glu credit
    do you know how to transfer glu credit to my Ifone

Thanks fo r your support

The thing you can do is to save your present game in your iPad to iCloud and load from iCloud to your iPhone
  • HunttttHuntttt Registered Users 2 Posts
    Some one hit you on your head because you ran out of time. You have to complete the mission within a time limit.
  • HunttttHuntttt Registered Users 2 Posts
    For assult try to use flash bangs thats make it very easy. For sniper u need better sniper gun nd reactix.
  • QuanNhiCaQuanNhiCa Registered Users 5 Posts
    Dear Ceaston

I have trouble using melee weapon. When I press the skull, it doesnt perform melee attack and i get beaten. Please advice what should i do for him to performe melee attack correctly. Thanks
  • ceastonceaston Registered Users 29 Posts
    QuanNhiCa wrote: »
    Dear Ceaston

I have trouble using melee weapon. When I press the skull, it doesnt perform melee attack and i get beaten. Please advice what should i do for him to performe melee attack correctly. Thanks

You have to click the skull while the indicator is in the yellow
  • lacollins425lacollins425 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can someone tell me the correct way to perform a melee attack?
    Thanks Ceaston for your help. Can you please help me what do they mean firing from hips?
  • Crono1Crono1 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thanks Ceaston for your help. Can you please help me what do they mean firing from hips?

You must hip fire (don't aim) when the enemy is far enough away that the indicator turns red.
    Thanks for the help

What is your strategies for winning the weekend special? Thanks
    Thanks for the help

What is your strategies for winning the weekend special? Thanks

Ways to achieve weekend special event are related in many threads of this forum.
    Try this one : http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?25231-Weekend-special-event
  • jus256jus256 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Has there ever been a gun in the weekend special featuring a gun similar to the hellfire?
  • ceastonceaston Registered Users 29 Posts
    [PHP][/PHP]
    jus256 wrote: »
    Has there ever been a gun in the weekend special featuring a gun similar to the hellfire?

There has been... It's called the tiger XL