Any questions, ask me here

124Next

Comments

• joe47joe47 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I bought gold. The money came out of my bank account, but I never received my gold. What should I do?
  • CandieDisilvio306CandieDisilvio306 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Ceaston well heck ANYONE, first and foremost Ceaston thanks for the offer to help all of is with our questions and I hope that either yourself or some other kind soul can help me.
    My question is every weekend CC2 has the guns that you can win if you get "X" amount of points and I have been trying FOREVER to win one of these guns!! Is there any suggestions you might be able to give me to achieve this goal? The gun that I'm using is the NATO VSK-99 with the ACOG scope. I know that I have to get head shots so I've tried using the redux pills for the entire mission but I time runs out before I can achieve the points that are required. Any other ideas? I REALLY want to win at least one of them. If you read this question to this point THANKS! That's 15 seconds you will never get back but thanks for taking to time to help
  • Prince8aliPrince8ali Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been playing for a little bit on an ios device. I don't know how to backup my progress. When I click the cloud button on the main screen it asks me to login to iCloud. Which I already am. Please advise.
  • VonCarloVonCarlo Registered Users 11 Posts
    how does one kill a viper ? got the first bow .nothing kills the viper .hit it ever red circle there is.nothing kills it
  • naveen smartynaveen smarty Registered Users 4 Posts
    I complete all challenges except double kill in one shot and 3one shot kill in a row and reach level 30 of contract killer 6 and i get notice that frequent club card title coming soon but when?? And i don,t have challenges to complete except these two.... Where the challenge hv gone and when it comes
  • fleez415fleez415 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Weapons and upgrades are bought with credit gold coins. How do I get gold coins or trade my cash for credit. I shouldn't have to spend my real money to pay a free app
    Man y'all sound hella good and y'all on higher levels. I can't do nothing cuz weapons and upgrades are bought with credit. I'm stuck with the same two guns u start the game with.
    I'm still wondering how do I get credit without spending my real money. Weapons and upgrades are bought with credit. Missions pay cash. I can't do nothing cuz I have weak weapons
  • chin_xchin_x Registered Users 13 Posts
    Only way is to delete game from device and install again:D

รวดเร็ว ทันใจ ทุกคู่ ทุกแมต กับฟุตบอลสดวันนี้ ได้ที่นี่ บอลสดวันนี้
  • MaganMagan Registered Users 1 Posts
    I won many special events. But i did not got any weapon. Can you help me
  • Tsar1978Tsar1978 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, guy!
    Help me,please!
    I won super mode and must to take TigerXXL, but I can find them!
    Do you know, where I can take it?
  • Shan2307Shan2307 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Loaded from last point where I saved it but getting a back up which saved much more earlier and lost all my credits as well. Can anyone help? Trying to see how I can recover from the last saved point
  • joe3691joe3691 Registered Users 1 Posts
    when i exit the game and return back the game restarted again it doesn't save for me. i have to start playing from beginning again.
  • JasurbekJasurbek Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can not pass the mission "kill 20 enemies by shooting from the hip"

Please, tell me with a picture of this point!!!