Options

Maintenance 6/16/2015

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I already have 36 parts weapon if The server not update yet will lost The weapon

Not necessarily ... if we lose Day #2, you will need to RANK 1-3 on Day #3 ... you'll get your weapon provided this doesn't turn really ugly and we lose BOTH days.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Udpate available

Initial impressions: Drone upgrade scrolling better, but still hundreds of parts displayed, video much better, matchups strange. Looks good so far. League up and running.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Be interesting to know what's changed apart from fusing of drone parts screen
    ( + )
  • Options
    QCMENACEQCMENACE Registered Users 2 Posts
    After the maintenance was completed , i am not being assigned to my silver league competition please credit me for 200 gold for the week or 50 for the day and assigne me to a competition.

Thanks
  • Options
    QCMENACE wrote: »
    After the maintenance was completed , i am not being assigned to my silver league competition please credit me for 200 gold for the week or 50 for the day and assigne me to a competition.

Thanks

if you've got 2,500 AP you'll make the SILVER LEAGUE or get your AP carried over to next GLOBAL ... so I've been told. You will not get your GOLD back, I'm afraid to say.
  • Options
    So mixed reviews on update no surprises there smoother battles something to look forward too two jugs and a drone firing away make my kindle hdx look like clay model motion capture on screen
    ( + )
  • Options
    Hope you craft your ar bradr752
    ( + )
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Udpate available

Initial impressions: Drone upgrade scrolling better, but still hundreds of parts displayed, video much better, matchups strange. Looks good so far. League up and running.

That's great news Bro ... now they've got a few hours to get Android up and running !!! How long were the IOS servers down ,,, anyone?
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That's great news Bro ... now they've got a few hours to get Android up and running !!! How long were the IOS servers down ,,, anyone?

almost 8 hours

I'm getting 4 vp for a win in the PVP?

drone is slow but manageable. luckily there are not many people online and can get maximum diamonds from them all!!
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    its showing others drone power when you click on them too..
  • Options
    8 Hours downtime would seem to indicate that Android will loose League Event Day #2 ... let's hope I am wrong !!!

The Android servers are still up and running so they haven't started the upgrade yet ... I think 6-9 hours for the event is just to short. We'll see ....

If they do start up Android, better come out with guns blazing ... this will be a sprint race for sure !!!
  • Options
    8 Hours downtime would seem to indicate that Android will loose League Event Day #2 ... let's hope I am wrong !!!

The Android servers are still up and running so they haven't started the upgrade yet ... I think 6-9 hours for the event is just to short. We'll see ....

If they do start up Android, better come out with guns blazing ... this will be a sprint race for sure !!!

The good news is that they gave me my parts from yesterday. The Silver League on IOS is not particularly wild now. You should be OK, so long as you get back on quickly after the upgrade. They started the League about 10 minutes after I logged back in. You may want to hang on to your 3 Energy Credits and wait for the start.

I think you will like the video speed.
  • Options
    NOTIMEFORPVPNOTIMEFORPVP Registered Users 15 Posts
    Udpate available

I emailed a proper solution to the parts problem last week... They could either make parts stack like they do with xp modules, or they could make parts sorted and only available for.fusing the same part type. The first solution would take the least amount of work, reduce.the most memory usage, and would stick to the theme used by the xp modules. Very surprised that they don't just so my first suggestion. I'd even code the thing for them if it got the job done sooner.
  • Options
    I emailed a proper solution to the parts problem last week... They could either make parts stack like they do with xp modules, or they could make parts sorted and only available for.fusing the same part type. The first solution would take the least amount of work, reduce.the most memory usage, and would stick to the theme used by the xp modules. Very surprised that they don't just so my first suggestion. I'd even code the thing for them if it got the job done sooner.

I was real surprised that they didn't combine the weapons. At least you can scroll through now.
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I was real surprised that they didn't combine the weapons. At least you can scroll through now.

Agreed this would have made it so much better!
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Knowing about the update, I was still surprised this morning with no league play for the Android. Put my few PVPs in before work just for diamonds.

Now looking at that, that could have been the winning ticket for many instead of a lost day. You think GLU would get a clue about doing this right after doing it wrong every time? [second guessing, that data would probably be lost with the update.]

Hope the frame rate is fixed for us, too. I see mixed results from iOS users - some good response, some gone much worse.
    It will be nice to see drone power of the opponent if you miss it when selecting the attack. And not to freeze up during heavy action will be the best part if it happens!

It would be awesome if GLU could show the revision history of the programmers to see what was intended to be improved. Sometimes these content updates are like throwing sand in your eyes to cover up fixes that make things worse, then retracted minutes latter.
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts

Agree. Just to fuse the machine gun I have 311 pages....
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    [EMAIL="undefined"]undefined[/EMAIL]

The mixed reports may be an iPad vs iPhone issue. My iPad is running video without a hiccup, the guys reporting slowdown are on iPhones.
  • Options
    [EMAIL="undefined"]undefined[/EMAIL]

The mixed reports may be an iPad vs iPhone issue. My iPad is running video without a hiccup, the guys reporting slowdown are on iPhones.

Now that's the only GOOD news I've heard. Android still hasn't been taken down. I don't think Google will get a league day today ... Is Amazon running yet?
  • Options
    freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts
    I'm on an Ipad and for me the graphics is much worse than Before the upgrade, it's almost unplayable. Another annoying thing is that the enemy is hiding under the floor and is unreachable making me lose the battle. The first time this happens to me is today just after the latest upgrade. (I took a print screen but I don't know how to add in the post.)
  • Options

Did you see Handles updated post? Android update now scheduled for thursday 6/18.
  • Options
    Did you see Handles updated post? Android update now scheduled for thursday 6/18.

So, short global! Guess we'll loose out on milestones, and no one will get gold league. If you can't mess us up one way, do it the other way. Vaseline time, guys!
  • Options

OK so where is the League Event ... What the Hell?
  • Options
    OK so where is the League Event ... What the Hell?

Was just about to add that to my post!
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Was just about to add that to my post!

Got ahead of myself. The League Event will most likely start in about 2 hours, 12:00 Noon (Pacific).
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I didn't want to stress over the fact that I might not be able to finish my weapon so I decided to finish it yesterday. I ended up crafting my new gun and getting second place. Another player ended up tying with me and I ended up in second place which is another concern I've been worried about. Two players with the same AP should not have different ranks. We should both be first!

I believe the third day will be hell on earth with so many people trying to finish their weapons.
  • Options
    Crafty42Crafty42 Registered Users 8 Posts
    So +2 is really +4? At least in my PVP event, every win, it says +2 VP, but my score increases by 4, as I believe everyone in my bracket is. Or is this just a way to allow us to get to the milestones faster because of the update and will it last all day?
  • Options
    Crafty42Crafty42 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I didn't want to stress over the fact that I might not be able to finish my weapon so I decided to finish it yesterday. I ended up crafting my new gun and getting second place. Another player ended up tying with me and I ended up in second place which is another concern I've been worried about. Two players with the same AP should not have different ranks. We should both be first!

I believe the third day will be hell on earth with so many people trying to finish their weapons.

I've noticed that when I'm tied, I'm always shown as being last in the order. I assume this is the same for everyone and wonder if the "first" place player you were tied with actually only got 2nd place rewards as well?
  • Options

It's called a dead heat ... you both won and you both finished second as well. The next player finished 3rd. But since there can only be one grand prize, you both got screwed the good ole fashioned Glu way. I suspect the first to reach that AP total wins.
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello All!

Tonight there will be a maintenance that starts at 1 a.m PST/PDT. The expected downtime for this will be about 3 to 4 hours, however this time frame is subject to change.

This update will introduce some bug fixes, chief among them is the issue with the loading times when using the Drone Fusions system.

Unfortunately this will cut into the event times for the League Event Brackets.

Note: Further updates on this will be added to this post. This update is for iOS, Android to follow afterwards.

Update 6/16/15: Issue with Android update. Update is now scheduled for Thursday June 18th 2015

That being the case, why is there still no Android League Event today (Amazon at least, I assume for Google as well, but am unable to verify)?

Also, will you adjust the next Global Event's Android Milestones to accommodate losing a day of the Global Event?