Options

Maintenance 6/16/2015

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    That being the case, why is there still no Android League Event today (Amazon at least, I assume for Google as well, but am unable to verify)?

Also, will you adjust the next Global Event's Android Milestones to accommodate losing a day of the Global Event?

Lost Day is yet to be seen. The last window of opportunity is the 12 hour mark, so we still have about 1 1/2 hours to go. Be patient and if it doesn't start by that time ... then SCREAM !!!! LMAO

I can't explain why? But it seems to be a scheduling thing with them.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    NOTIMEFORPVPNOTIMEFORPVP Registered Users 15 Posts
    In my opinion, I'd much rather they drop.an update during league rather then due ing globals. I.spend way more.gold.in globals.

Also, Need to point out that glu did make the improvement of notifying us prior.to the start of the league... That in itself is enough to be Praised. Me need to serve the hateraid. I'm in gold league, only placed 59th in the global and parenthood yesterday, so my 16 parts mean, I won't manage this.weapon without the full remaining 2 league, but that doesn't really mater cause, guess what, there's gonna be so many more leagues.and weapons to come... One gun isn't.the.end of.the.world.
  • Options
    In my opinion, I'd much rather they drop.an update during league rather then due ing globals. I.spend way more.gold.in globals.

Also, Need to point out that glu did make the improvement of notifying us prior.to the start of the league... That in itself is enough to be Praised. Me need to serve the hateraid. I'm in gold league, only placed 59th in the global and parenthood yesterday, so my 16 parts mean, I won't manage this.weapon without the full remaining 2 league, but that doesn't really mater cause, guess what, there's gonna be so many more leagues.and weapons to come... One gun isn't.the.end of.the.world.

There should be something good to grab in GOLD League ... what are the offerings?
  • Options
    Crafty42Crafty42 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Can anyone see this post? When I reply I see my posts, but if I'm logged out, I see everyone else's post except mine. Is Glu hiding my posts?
  • Options
    Parts for.the first place.gun from global... Which doesn't help if you won parts for the second gun.... Lol
  • Options
    You'd have to win one first place (20parts) & 2 - 2nd/3rd place (16 parts) to complete the gun...
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    Had to create a new account. All my postings were only displayed to me and no one was answering or replying... Thanks Glu for letting me know I was muted to everyone. Can't take some constructive criticism.

Is everyone getting +4 VP instead of +2? How long will this last? Is it just to make up for lost time during the upgrade?
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Had to create a new account. All my postings were only displayed to me and no one was answering or replying... Thanks Glu for letting me know I was muted to everyone. Can't take some constructive criticism.

Is everyone getting +4 VP instead of +2? How long will this last? Is it just to make up for lost time during the upgrade?

4 VP on leaderboard, but only 2 in milestones. Weird!
  • Options

IMHO, notifying us via the forum is pointless. I don't check the forum daily, I play daily. It should be a message received in game on these matters. How many players do you think actually use the forum?
  • Options

If everyone is getting 4 VP then it's a wash. If only some are, then ...Houston, We Have A Problem !!!
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    4 VP on leaderboard, but only 2 in milestones. Weird!

I got my 1st milestone at 28 VP. My milestone is only 2 points behind my leaderboard total. It says I received my 50VP milestone, but I didn't see it come in. I'm at 60VP on the leaderboard and 58 on Milestones.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    If everyone is getting 4 VP then it's a wash. If only some are, then ...Houston, We Have A Problem !!!

I believe everyone is, but what I was wondering if it was only going to last for a few hours, then go back to 2. If so, need to take advantage of it while it lasts and not try to catch up at 3AM (my time) which I usually have to finish by 12 and get to bed. Which means everyone on the west coast gets to play a few more hours and know what they need to win.
  • Options
    I got my 1st milestone at 28 VP. My milestone is only 2 points behind my leaderboard total. It says I received my 50VP milestone, but I didn't see it come in. I'm at 60VP on the leaderboard and 58 on Milestones.

Great !!! On top of everything else, now they can't add 2 + 2 ... what's the world coming to I ask?
  • Options
    52 minutes until the Android "End of Life" is reached ...

Tic ... Toc ... Tic ... Toc
  • Options
    Great !!! On top of everything else, now they can't add 2 + 2 ... what's the world coming to I ask?

Be careful. My last account was silenced due to pointing out Glu's flaws. I made several posts earlier and am the only one who can see them. :/

Just did a nother PVP, and my leaderboard went up 4, and milestone up 2. Makes no sense now. I'm at 64 and 60, respectively.
  • Options
    Be careful. My last account was silenced due to pointing out Glu's flaws. I made several posts earlier and am the only one who can see them. :/

Just did a nother PVP, and my leaderboard went up 4, and milestone up 2. Makes no sense now. I'm at 64 and 60, respectively.

I'm not worried about being silenced, believe me ... so this is confirmed to be completely out of sync. Nothing ever goes smoothly when it comes to upgrades. Sadly though we're getting pretty accustomed to it. But as I said earlier, if it's happening for everyone, then there is no foul. Please generate a screenshot so we can hand it over to HANDLES.

Start a new thread as well: "HANDLES: VP Totals Glitch" or something to that effect.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    They silenced somebody for saying negative things about Glu and it wasn't me? I clearly have to pick up the pace of my *****ing.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    They silenced somebody for saying negative things about Glu and it wasn't me? I clearly have to pick up the pace of my *****ing.

Yeah I don't know what he said but it must have been a whopper !!!
  • Options
    30 minutes until the Android "End of Life" is reached ...

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I'm not worried about being silenced, believe me ... so this is confirmed to be completely out of sync. Nothing ever goes smoothly when it comes to upgrades. Sadly though we're getting pretty accustomed to it. But as I said earlier, if it's happening for everyone, then there is no foul. Please generate a screenshot so we can hand it over to HANDLES.

Start a new thread as well: "HANDLES: VP Totals Glitch" or something to that effect.

Yes providing evidence of an issue would be great.

Also provide:

In-game name:
    Device:
    OS version:

Just in case the devs need it.
  • Options
    HANDLES ... will Android Platform get a League Event today?
  • Options
    mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    hey so with this new update - there's a guy that suddenly went way out in front stephan73 that suddenly has 176 pts - when the highest person was only at 48... also this person or ghost, has secondary weapons that aren't even available to win or don't exist, none that i can find. LANDSLIDE and OUROBOROS -- i don't see them in my list of 0/50 to craft.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Vip super guns
    ( + )
  • Options
    mcjpayd wrote: »
    hey so with this new update - there's a guy that suddenly went way out in front stephan73 that suddenly has 176 pts - when the highest person was only at 48... also this person or ghost, has secondary weapons that aren't even available to win or don't exist, none that i can find. LANDSLIDE and OUROBOROS -- i don't see them in my list of 0/50 to craft.

You are observing a professional my man ... 12.5 weapons and a pot full of GOLD !!! Awesome isn't it?
  • Options
    And as for jumping out in front... It's not unlikely for.someone using those to get wins very quickly.
  • Options
    freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts

If you re-start the game your milestone reward will update and you will get your prize but without any notification about it. Just keep an eye on the diamond stock and you will see it change. I have not come to 100 points yet so I don't know if we will get the gold.
  • Options
    I just got a pair of 12. Weapons from boxes myself.... And it didn't even cost all that much cause I kept landing on 100 gold prizes (>_<)
  • Options
    +3 minutes until the Android "End of Life" is reached ... Looks like Android League Event may be FUBAR ... I'll start a thread and confirm with HANDLES.

• Options
    mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    I just got a pair of 12. Weapons from boxes myself.... And it didn't even cost all that much cause I kept landing on 100 gold prizes (>_<)

man the last time i tried to play that mystery box - i think i got a medpack and rocket launchers - never got 100 gold - ****
  • Options

Man ... We've Got To Meet Up In VEGAS !!!