Options

Maintenance 6/16/2015

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yes I believe it took ROUGHLY 8 hours in total, so we're talking 9 pm PDT. As far as the Global, I think we've lost Day #1; at best a few hours to get us started anyways.

How well do you do on the Global and what scores do you see. on ios I think it's a joke. I don't even bother. After 12 hours top 3 have over 6,000 points. I've done the math and assuming they played every hour, that's still well over $50 worth of gold they would need to get that score. Maybe I don't know all the secrets to getting free gold, but I can only get a tiny bit from videos and pvp. 30th place has over 2,000 points, and while that's more attainable, I can't keep that up over 4 days. I lost out on parts because I can't stay up till 3AM for 3 straight work days in a row, and I have multiple guns with 30-40 parts, and one at 47. Should be a way to get those parts besides waiting months for that gun to show up again in pvp!

This is insance. I just got taken for 37.2k of diamonds and I only had 45k in my vault. It looks like all the diamonds taken were from the vault, which is more moronic as that game used to tell you to collect diamonds often to protect them. Looks like they are more safe if I don't! Players shouldn't be able to take me for max diamonds when I barely have that many. This game is fun to play, but frustrates the hell out of me.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    How well do you do on the Global and what scores do you see. on ios I think it's a joke. I don't even bother. After 12 hours top 3 have over 6,000 points. I've done the math and assuming they played every hour, that's still well over $50 worth of gold they would need to get that score. Maybe I don't know all the secrets to getting free gold, but I can only get a tiny bit from videos and pvp. 30th place has over 2,000 points, and while that's more attainable, I can't keep that up over 4 days. I lost out on parts because I can't stay up till 3AM for 3 straight work days in a row, and I have multiple guns with 30-40 parts, and one at 47. Should be a way to get those parts besides waiting months for that gun to show up again in pvp!

This is insance. I just got taken for 37.2k of diamonds and I only had 45k in my vault. It looks like all the diamonds taken were from the vault, which is more moronic as that game used to tell you to collect diamonds often to protect them. Looks like they are more safe if I don't! Players shouldn't be able to take me for max diamonds when I barely have that many. This game is fun to play, but frustrates the hell out of me.

That's the whole part of the game. To infuriate you into spending more money. What system are you on anyway? Why don't you just leave your system on so that you don't lose diamonds?
  • Options
    NOTIMEFORPVPNOTIMEFORPVP Registered Users 15 Posts
    Also, handles received his information slow.or.took a.while to relay.the.message... Android server was.down by 1:16pm pst.
  • Options
    In response to crafts.question...
    Located in the viber sponsorpay ads for gold... there are several options like getting insurance quotes they offer several hundred gold and really only require an email and a phone number so you can easily get words 700-800+ gold just from three options in addition to that there are the numerous apps and games that you can download to get anywhere from 5 to 22 gold a piece.
    Not to mention several offers for products that cost $1 but me have a recurring bill where you going anywhere from 200 to 500 + gold.... so a very short amount of time you can very easily get the 1600 gold needed to earn 6000 ap. (Roughly takes 35 - 1:35 mins per match...)
  • Options
    In response to crafts.question...
    Located in the viber sponsorpay ads for gold... there are several options like getting insurance quotes they offer several hundred gold and really only require an email and a phone number so you can easily get words 700-800+ gold just from three options in addition to that there are the numerous apps and games that you can download to get anywhere from 5 to 22 gold a piece.
    Not to mention several offers for products that cost $1 but me have a recurring bill where you going anywhere from 200 to 500 + gold.... so a very short amount of time you can very easily get the 1600 gold needed to earn 6000 ap. (Roughly takes 35 - 1:35 mins per match...)

WHAT? Those actually work?
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    How well do you do on the Global and what scores do you see.

If I spend GOLD, which I haven't done for quite some time, 1,000 BARS gets me over 7,000 AP but short of GOLD LEAGUE 8,500 ... that's intentional. Usually I play for 20 PARTS and score between 4,500-5,000 AP and burn 20 medkits along the way. When I am not playing to win, not like in the last HEAVY offering, I'm really only playing for diamonds ... blind folded and hand cuffed I'll still get 100 victories to get into SILVER LEAGUE ... I think anyone can make the SILVER LEAGUE without much effort really, 100 victories over 4 days? But those victories translate into 100K diamonds on average plus the 8K per hour (I think, haven't even checked that in awhile) and it adds up.

The leaders usually wrap things up on DAY #3 if the competition isn't serious, which has been the case for weeks now.

The winner gets 35,000 AP give or take .... can run up to 40K or even 50K when these guys come to play. I don't worry about the leaders and don't really care how or how much they score, I just take my 20-35 parts and cruise along.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    If I spend GOLD, which I haven't done for quite some time, 1,000 BARS gets me over 7,000 AP but short of GOLD LEAGUE 8,500 ... that's intentional. Usually I play for 20 PARTS and score between 4,500-5,000 AP and burn 20 medkits along the way. When I am not playing to win, not like in the last HEAVY offering, I'm really only playing for diamonds ... blind folded and hand cuffed I'll still get 100 victories to get into SILVER LEAGUE ... I think anyone can make the SILVER LEAGUE without much effort really, 100 AP over 4 days? But those victories translate into 100K diamonds on average plus the 8K per hour (I think, haven't even checked that in awhile) and it adds up.

The leaders usually wrap things up on DAY #3 if the competition isn't serious, which has been the case for weeks now.

The winner gets 35,000 AP give or take .... can run up to 40K or even 50K when these guys come to play. I don't worry about the leaders and don't really care how or how much they score, I just take my 20-35 parts and cruise along.

Yeah, I made the mistake of getting into gold... In my.attempt to reach.top 30. Didn't know any better. Till reading this post.
    Never again...
    Also wanted.to mention that revenge is a wonderful.way to increase your diamond count without costing you DIAMONDS. So if you find yourself cycling opponents more then a few times where cost exceeds return, do revenge at no cost, and it cycles the opponent list as well.
  • Options
    Handles...

Do we have any update to any of the questions asked in this thread?
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I am back on Amazon had to go to Amazon app to update. Global running
  • Options
    Android is.up Sewell, update from Google play then run game.
  • Options
    That's the whole part of the game. To infuriate you into spending more money. What system are you on anyway? Why don't you just leave your system on so that you don't lose diamonds?

I'm playing on an iPhone 6, so ios. Leaving my device on does nothing, as I think it times out after awhile, no? And I'm not going to 1. leave it on draining battery or 2. leaving it plugged in to counteract the battery drain leaving a game running would do. I do know there are people that do this, because I've tried revenging someone for hours and days and they are always on.
  • Options
    If I spend GOLD, which I haven't done for quite some time, 1,000 BARS gets me over 7,000 AP but short of GOLD LEAGUE 8,500 ... that's intentional. Usually I play for 20 PARTS and score between 4,500-5,000 AP and burn 20 medkits along the way. When I am not playing to win, not like in the last HEAVY offering, I'm really only playing for diamonds ... blind folded and hand cuffed I'll still get 100 victories to get into SILVER LEAGUE ... I think anyone can make the SILVER LEAGUE without much effort really, 100 AP over 4 days? But those victories translate into 100K diamonds on average plus the 8K per hour (I think, haven't even checked that in awhile) and it adds up.

My math: In 24 hours you get 3*24+3 energy. That's assuming you played every hour for 24 hours and started with 3 energy. For PVP that would yield you 1785 (3+5+7+10+15+20+69*25) in points. 1,000 bars = 150 energy ((1,000/20)*3). 150*25=3750 points, so that would get you 1785+3750=5535 AP. Unless Android is different, I'm not sure how you get over 7,000.
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    If I spend GOLD, which I haven't done for quite some time, 1,000 BARS gets me over 7,000 AP but short of GOLD LEAGUE 8,500 ...
    My math: In 24 hours you get 3*24+3 energy. That's assuming you played every hour for 24 hours and started with 3 energy. For PVP that would yield you 1785 (3+5+7+10+15+20+69*25) in points. 1,000 bars = 150 energy ((1,000/20)*3). 150*25=3750 points, so that would get you 1785+3750=5535 AP. Unless Android is different, I'm not sure how you get over 7,000.

Your math is correct.

However, I don't believe amsoft2000/Scorpion doesn't play every single hour. I believe she plays moderately over the 4-day period of Global Event and use some gold to make sure she gets into the Silver League.

I have done it in previous Global Events. Playing moderately will get you to Silver League. However, it does not guarantee you enough parts going into the league tournaments. So to get my goal of either 20 or 35 weapon parts, I have to use some gold. One way or the other, you have to use gold during Global Events and/or League Tournaments to be able to craft a weapon if you play moderately.....
  • Options
    Noobie wrote: »
    Your math is correct.

However, I don't believe amsoft2000/Scorpion doesn't play every single hour. I believe she plays moderately over the 4-day period of Global Event and use some gold to make sure she gets into the Silver League.

I have done it in previous Global Events.....

Ahhh, yes. Sorry, I was getting PVP mixed with Global. That would explain where the remaining points come from. Sorry, I just started picking up playing this game again since taking a break after a LOT of frustrations with Glu.

Reading back over amsoft2000 post, I don't know how I got confused. I read it last night and replied this morning might answer it. And it was before my coffee.
  • Options
    Cleaned House? Nope Wait A Minute ... What's That Beneath My Feet ... You See Him Boy? Get 'Em ... NOT

catwalk_global.png

This one issue persists and cost me my WIN STREAK !!! I can tell you he didn't get there by running the length of the battle field either ... he was ALWAYS there.
  • Options
    Cleaned House? Nope Wait A Minute ... What's That Beneath My Feet ... You See Him Boy? Get 'Em ... NOT

This one issue persists and cost me my WIN STREAK !!! I can tell you he didn't get there by running the length of the battle field either ... he was ALWAYS there.

I don't see him? Am I supposed to? How do you get so many medkits? :)

Might want to put this in the bug thread. Not sure anyone but us BSing are using this thread anymore.
  • Options
    I don't see him? Am I supposed to? How do you get so many medkits? :)

Might want to put this in the bug thread. Not sure anyone but us BSing are using this thread anymore.

HANDLES knows about this one. I always stockpile medkits BEFORE the 1st GLOBAL of the month as a precaution. 100 will usually last about a month depending on how hard I play and how many battles I fight. Cost is 112 GOLD. $5.00 is worth it not to lose a WIN streak but all the MedKits in the world won't help when you can't shoot the target !!!

You can't see him because he's hiding under the floor like a scared rabbit ... I can't blame him for that since all of his boys were toast !!! Literally FUBAR via my trusty TESLA LOL He's mocking me ... I can hear him laughing ... Ha Ha Ha.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Ticks you off big time - especially in a race for a tesla! Trying to locate him is almost maddening, watching the timer tick down.
    Good screenshot, it's coming back to memory all too clearly.

Makes you wish, if I could only drop a hand full of grenades out the window!
  • Options

catwalk_global.png

My question to you is this, why are you using a sniper rifle if you have a tesla rifle? You should have been able to kill him long before the glitch shows itself.
  • Options
    lhmanlhman Registered Users 3 Posts
    After this update, the game is nearly impossible to play. The lag in matches are unbearable... This sucks bigtime, can not play like this. I'm on a ipad mini retina. The game worked perfectly prior to this last update. Have tried turning the device on and off, but still the same.
  • Options
    My question to you is this, why are you using a sniper rifle if you have a tesla rifle? You should have been able to kill him long before the glitch shows itself.

Nope the SNIPER was used to take out all the others (JUGGS and SENTRIES aside), sometimes I like to have some fun. I did try the TESLA by shooting at the floor .... NOTHING.

I told you before ... you think too much **SMILES**

BTW I have worked out a possible solution against all of my instincts. I've got my LITTLE ME equipped and capable of taking the kill shot ... now the next time this happens I'll see what he can do.
  • Options
    Nope the SNIPER was used to take out all the others (JUGGS and SENTRIES aside), sometimes I like to have some fun. I did try the TESLA by shooting at the floor .... NOTHING.

I told you before ... you think too much **SMILES**

BTW I have worked out a possible solution against all of my instincts. I've got my LITTLE ME equipped and capable of taking the kill shot ... now the next time this happens I'll see what he can do.

I know what you can do. Just use your Tesla rifle!!!!!!
  • Options
    STBDudeSTBDude Registered Users 5 Posts
    A few days ago when the server maintenance for iOS hit and the App was updated, performance was vastly improved on my iPhone 5s.

Mysteriously, and even though I saw no App Updates, Thursday night Pacific Daylight Time, I started getting the same huge video slow downs caused by any machine gun (turret, juggernaut, bot) that makes the game unplayable. What on earth did GLU screw up again. The fix had come right before I abandoned the game and now they regressed the fix. I'm losing all my patience
    lhman wrote: »
    After this update, the game is nearly impossible to play. The lag in matches are unbearable... This sucks bigtime, can not play like this. I'm on a ipad mini retina. The game worked perfectly prior to this last update. Have tried turning the device on and off, but still the same.
  • Options
    Just had another win streak snapped by the infamous CONTENT UPDATE ... JEEZ Why can't they fix this ???
  • Options
    Just had another win streak snapped by the infamous CONTENT UPDATE ... JEEZ Why can't they fix this ???

Cause it gets you to spend money.
  • Options
    Cause it gets you to spend money.

You following me man ... **SMILES**
  • Options
    streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Sometime auto out of the game make me frust because lost 25 points for pvp event and need to start over again
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Sometime auto out of the game make me frust because lost 25 points for pvp event and need to start over again

Seems to be happening to a lot of Android players, many in my clan and I included!

Two types, right after selecting target, or somewhere during actual playing PVP.

GLU's trying to make us spend gold to maintain our rank in global.

And no, Angel, I'm not falling for it. <laughing>