clDm3EI.png
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    12:28am my rank 42 2651 AP.

1th 1135AP
    30th 3060AP
    50hrs 20mts left.

So far game is behaving very well hope it keeps that way tomorrow, but I only have 989 bars of gold, hope tomorrow guys spend more on fireworks than here..good hunting everyone ... Go to rest please!! , don't want to wake up tomorrow and find myself on a 1000 rank. 😀
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    IOS Global: 12.5 Heavies: Top 10: Valkyrie Elite, Max power 705.54 K; Top 30: Hugin, Max power 628.74

Current standings with just over 48 hours to go:

!st Jamnslm 11710 Points
    10th Voices 5485 AP
    26th Bradr752 3635 AP, thinking maybe this is my week to be back in top 30
    30th IWB 3510 AP

11 members of the Elites Clan in Top 30
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    IOS Global: 12.5 Heavies: Top 10: Valkyrie Elite, Max power 705.54 K; Top 30: Hugin, Max power 628.74

Current standings with just over 48 hours to go:

!st Jamnslm 11710 Points
    10th Voices 5485 AP
    26th Bradr752 3635 AP, thinking maybe this is my week to be back in top 30
    30th IWB 3510 AP

11 members of the Elites Clan in Top 30

IOS GLOBAL EVENT 46 HOURS TO GO

MPcXy9x.png

4 out of top 6 players are members of the Elites Clan!
    The other 2 are Seals!

PS. SMOKINJOE WELCOME TO OUR TEAM!!! :)
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Wish I could see some of the banter that goes on in the Elites - I bet it's very insightful! The name fits the group perfectly.

And those heavies - double the power, wow! That's a real carrot on a stick.

Still, nice to be able to leisurely pick up some upgrades... but my hearts with you.
  • Options
    I just lost an attack, my opponent decide go under the floor, I have seen that before but not the target, my drone was shooting but nothing happen time just run out, I have photos just don't know how to post it(from my cell), I try copy and paste but didn't work.
    Any ideas how it can be done? Or only from a PC
    I'm on Rank 50 now. Didn't lost to many places since last night.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?146274-How-to-take-a-screenshot-on-your-iPad-iPhone-or-iPod-touch

Happened to me last rotation as well, on a long attack. I had him tagged, and he moved very quickly from under the front stage, to just in front of me, but too low for an effective aim. I moved right and left, and he was in perfect alignment forward of me each time - trying to get a bit of an angle on the shot. He was still shooting at me. A few seconds later, lost his tag - must have moved behind me at that point. Very frustrating, at least no win streak lost for me, I'm sure your results being iOS global are different.

Good luck with the post. I use http://photobucket.com for linking my images.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I see you guys are having a ball. I also noticed nobody is complaining about NETWORK ERRORS, CONTENT UPDATES or sudden RESTARTS ... COOL.

After months of spending my weekends battling in Global PvP Events, I find myself feeling as if there is something missing.

Could it be that CKS is truly addictive? OR do I simply miss the thrill of the HUNT?

Back to grinding out diamonds ... the only consolation is that diamond payouts are averaging 25-30k when there is nobody to fight LMAO

Good Hunting Gents !!!

*** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I see you guys are having a ball. I also noticed nobody is complaining about NETWORK ERRORS, CONTENT UPDATES or sudden RESTARTS ... COOL.

After months of spending my weekends battling in Global PvP Events, I find myself feeling as if there is something missing.

Could it be that CKS is truly addictive? OR do I simply miss the thrill of the HUNT?

Back to grinding out diamonds ... the only consolation is that diamond payouts are averaging 25-30k when there is nobody to fight LMAO

Good Hunting Gents !!!

*** SMILES ***

You're a masocist, you love being abused by GLU and quite honestly, I think we all enjoy complaining about them too. That's what we have in common. The main reason why people create a forum account is to complain and we have a right. The more we play, the more problems we encounter. I quit this game for 3 months because of school and came back because I loved the abuse.

There is one last glitch that we're not aware of. Did they fix the problem that prevents players from grtting their parts or weapons at the end of the tournament? i guess we'll see 2 minutes before the even ends.
  • Options
    With 40 hours left to go in the IOS Global, it appears that even though the Global is only 2 1/2 days, a Top 30 ranking will require commitment to Gold League (8500). Standings right now:

1st 15110 Arcangei
    10th 8769 Dareda
    19th 6110 Bradr752 wondering if I shouldn't stick with the Silver League
    30th 5060 Sidver

Still 11 Elites on Leaderboard, 4 of the tope 6.
  • Options
    With 40 hours left to go in the IOS Global, it appears that even though the Global is only 2 1/2 days, a Top 30 ranking will require commitment to Gold League (8500). Standings right now:

1st 15110 Arcangei
    10th 8769 Dareda
    30th 5060 Sidver

Yes Sir ... You know what you need to do Quien Mas Sabe ... either go all out to win TOP 10-30 WEAPON OR back off for 20 PARTS before you spend a fortune ... at 6,100 AP with 2 days remaining you're well on your way to crossing the point of no return.

I can only hope that HANDLES read my PM and takes it seriously. Did you get the chance to read it? I'd like to know what you think.

Of course, if you guys continue to spend GOLD at this rate, it sort of takes the "AIR" out of my argument ... so BACK OFF ... **SMILES**

I think I'll post the message to the FORUM for player input AND debate.
  • Options
    you're a masocist, you love being abused by glu and quite honestly, i think we all enjoy complaining about them too. That's what we have in common. The main reason why people create a forum account is to complain and we have a right. The more we play, the more problems we encounter. I quit this game for 3 months because of school and came back because i loved the abuse.

There is one last glitch that we're not aware of. Did they fix the problem that prevents players from grtting their parts or weapons at the end of the tournament? I guess we'll see 2 minutes before the even ends.

touche !!! ... at the rate our brothers in arms are spending GOLD, I certainly hope that glitch is a thing of the past.
  • Options

1st 15110 Arcangei
    10th 8769 Dareda
    30th 5060 Sidver

WATCH OUT for SIDVER ... that's where your late challenge will most likely come from.
  • Options
    We're past the halfway mark gentlemen ... anyone have an update to post?
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    33 Hours remaining for Ios!

1. 4KE 17536
    2. ARCANGEI 17035
    3. 336AMITHABA 16407
    4. HARLEY 15884
    10. PATRICKPOILLOT 11096
    20. 80CU 7485
    30. DG1923H 6153
  • Options
    33 Hours remaining for Ios!

1. 4KE 17536
    2. ARCANGEI 17035
    3. 336AMITHABA 16407
    4. HARLEY 15884
    10. PATRICKPOILLOT 11096
    20. 80CU 7485
    30. DG1923H 6153

THX ... if you get the chance or time, a snapshot of the entire TOP 30 field would help me a great deal.
  • Options
    Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    My god it is mind baffling the amount of money the top players have spent. I have dedicated a small amount of funds but it appears i will have to battle it out for parts. Day one i was in top 30 and took a screenshot just for memories lol now im holding on to be in 48th place. I have to fight at least 7 consecutive battles to move up a rank
  • Options
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    My god it is mind baffling the amount of money the top players have spent. I have dedicated a small amount of funds but it appears i will have to battle it out for parts. Day one i was in top 30 and took a screenshot just for memories lol now im holding on to be in 48th place. I have to fight at least 7 consecutive battles to move up a rank

I'm on same position, I'm on 54 place, with 900 bars of golf I will try to stay there to get the 35 parts, yesterday I played well with no issues, today I lost fours times the wining straek of 10-20 the game is freezing to much and slow frame.
  • Options

What you are experiencing is what I affectionately refer to as the GREAT WALL. To breach the wall and break through could cost 200-300 GOLD, so now you must ask yourself ... How important is that TOP 30 RANK and WIN the weapon outright ... there is plenty of time to decide. 12 HOURS to go is your window of opportunity.

The 35 PARTS may be a non starter ... nobody may take home that award this week.

Good Luck !!!
  • Options
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    I'm on same position, I'm on 54 place, with 900 bars of golf I will try to stay there to get the 35 parts, yesterday I played well with no issues, today I lost fours times the wining straek of 10-20 the game is freezing to much and slow frame.

That probably will not happen. If you spend GOLD to maintain your position, you will top 8,500 AP and you know what that means. Either go for TOP 30 or pull back on the throttle and cruise for 20 PARTS.

You can gamble for the 35 PARTS ... the last time I succeeded (2 weeks back) RANK #84 8,325 AP ... and you need to stay up until the final horn sounds ... I should also mention that last week RANK #90 registered 8,600 AP ... poor guy never knew what hit him.

This is for a HEAVY, there's the scent of blood in the air and the wolves are getting ready for a late surge.

Good Luck !!!
  • Options
    Back down to 51 six battles no movement used 3 free and 3 paid. Finally broke the 4k points and need 2k more to be the last of the top 30. I see no chance in hell making it to top 30 so i will try to at least get the 35 parts. The top guys must be super rich or stupid although the two sometimes seem to go hand in hand if not then that leaves hack jobs or inside spooks.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That probably will not happen. If you spend GOLD to maintain your position, you will top 8,500 AP and you know what that means. Either go for TOP 30 or pull back on the throttle and cruise for 20 PARTS.

You can gamble for the 35 PARTS ... the last time I succeeded (2 weeks back) RANK #84 8,325 AP ... and you need to stay up until the final horn sounds ... I should also mention that last week RANK #90 registered 8,600 AP ... poor guy never knew what hit him.

This is for a HEAVY, there's the scent of blood in the air and the wolves are getting ready for a late surge.

Good Luck !!!

Mm so I just need to try not to cross the line? I don't think the 900 bars take me to the top 30. Or what you think? At least not loosing so ofthen sometimes the game is real painful and frustrating.
  • Options
    Update on the IOS Global:

First a personal note: I went out for a quick mountain bike ride with my wife this AM. She is a great climber so she went on ahead. Several miles in, I got a call from her, she was disoriented, didn't have a clue where she was and said she had a broken collar bone. She couldn't tell me where she was. I rode the entire loop and couldn't find her. I called the Sheriff's Rescue and they came in to help in the search. After 90 minute they located her in heavy undergrowth, where she had been lying for more than 90 minutes. She was rushed to the Emergency Room, where she was diagnosed with a concussion, cervical fractures, lumber fractures, 8 broken ribs and a collar bone thst is about to sever her nerves to her left arm. Seh is a surgeon, so that would not be good. She is in intensive care and is headed to emergency surgert tonight.

As you may imagine, this has seriously messed with my Global plan of attack. Fortunately, the pace has slowed up somewhat and I am now back on my IPad for the first time in 9 hours.

Current standings:

#1 20061 4Ke
    #10 13110 Sidever
    #25 7110 Bradr752 wonder what disaster will come next
    #30 6785 SCOG1967

I haven't had breakfast yet, but I need to get some serious APs first.
  • Options
    Update on the IOS Global:

First a personal note: I went out for a quick mountain bike ride with my wife this AM. She is a great climber so she went on ahead. Several miles in, I got a call from her, she was disoriented, didn't have a clue where she was and said she had a broken collar bone. She couldn't tell me where she was. I rode the entire loop and couldn't find her. I called the Sheriff's Rescue and they came in to help in the search. After 90 minute they located her in heavy undergrowth, where she had been lying for more than 90 minutes. She was rushed to the Emergency Room, where she was diagnosed with a concussion, cervical fractures, lumber fractures, 8 broken ribs and a collar bone thst is about to sever her nerves to her left arm. Seh is a surgeon, so that would not be good. She is in intensive care and is headed to emergency surgert tonight.

As you may imagine, this has seriously messed with my Global plan of attack. Fortunately, the pace has slowed up somewhat and I am now back on my IPad for the first time in 9 hours.

Current standings:

#1 20061 4Ke
    #10 13110 Sidever
    #25 7110 Bradr752 wonder what disaster will come next
    #30 6785 SCOG1967

I haven't had breakfast yet, but I need to get some serious APs first.

First let me state that I hope everything is OK with her and I wish her a speedy recovery. So here is my analysis:

(1) I tried to warn you about SIDEVER but I guess you never got that message ... he was the one to watch and use as a pacemaker. I suppose you now realize that.

(2) At RANK #25 you're in great shape for a TOP 30 finish, even at a reduced pace. All you need to do for the next 6 hours is play free energy, roughly 20 VICTORIES or 500 AP to stay ahead of RANK #30 since he'll need twice that amount to overtake you. BTW the GREAT WALL appears to be behind you ... that will slow any ambitious hopefuls for at least 12 hours and half of them will most likely call NO JOY as they close in on 8,500 AP.

(3) Get some rest and food; calm your nerves. You're going to need to take off after SIDEVER in the morning.

Give me an update in 3-4 hours if you can.

God Bless !!!
  • Options
    I REALLY need to see the entire TOP 30 FIELD to help you guys out. Please post SCREEN SHOTS ASAP. I cannot play, obviously, but I can still COACH from the sidelines.

NO MORE GOLD until I can see who you're up against ... especially if you're at or near 6,500 AP !!!!!
  • Options
    Back down to 51 six battles no movement used 3 free and 3 paid. Finally broke the 4k points and need 2k more to be the last of the top 30. I see no chance in hell making it to top 30 so i will try to at least get the 35 parts. The top guys must be super rich or stupid although the two sometimes seem to go hand in hand if not then that leaves hack jobs or inside spooks.

I need your AP Total before I can help ... don't get rattled ... now is a crucial time frame and you must think clearly; don't worry about what the leaders are doing, it's irrelevant ... we need to focus on your relative position in the field.

I can help but i need some numbers ....

BTW if any of you need to take a break and get some rest, NOW is the time to do it.

You've all heard me talk about rabbits ... YOU were the rabbits to these guys and they are doing exactly what I would do ... give you just enough line to wear yourselves out.

This can be overcome however, but I NEED NUMBERS LOL
  • Options
    Hey guys quick question, does pvp matches against ghost players not count towards advancing up the ladder? I just played 12 matches and didn't budge an inch.
  • Options
    Hey guys quick question, does pvp matches against ghost players not count towards advancing up the ladder? I just played 12 matches and didn't budge an inch.

That's fine as long as you're not loosing any ground either .... I really need some numbers PLEASE !!!
  • Options
    Alright guys ... I'm hitting the sack ... leave stats when you get them.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    26 hours to go:

#1 21161 4KE
    #4 17795 Ericthered First four place all Elites Clan. !2 in top 30
    #10 13221 Patrickpiollot
    #25 7760 Bradr752 who cannot believe he is still on the leaderboard after the day he has had
    #30 7335 AS1155

I am obviously going to have to make a commitment tomorrow to go Gold or live with Silver and 35 parts. Right now pressure not too severe, probably will go for it.

BTW, I am 163 XP away from a 64 K Drone. Total cost to get a Drone from 8 K to 64 K is 58.3 M Diamonds.