Options

GLOBAL 07/03/2015 and LEAGUE PVP (IOS)

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Great to hear she's out of the hospital. I hope her recovery is steady, and she regains full health. Family comes first!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Two hours taking care of my wife, nowhere near my iPad. Imagine my shock to fire it back up and see that I am still in 25th Place. Life is Good!

With 4 1/2 hours left to go:

#1 25306 AP Harley2015
    #10 18504 AP 19891117
    #25 12110 AP Bradr752 stunned that I am still on the Leaderboard
    #30 11560 AP Venenozo
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Two hours taking care of my wife, nowhere near my iPad. Imagine my shock to fire it back up and see that I am still in 25th Place. Life is Good!

With 4 1/2 hours left to go:

#1 25306 AP Harley2015
    #10 18504 AP 19891117
    #25 12110 AP Bradr752 stunned that I am still on the Leaderboard
    #30 11560 AP Venenozo

The benefit of the GREAT WALL being behind you ... **SMILES**

Looking Good Buddy ... Has the LATE SURGE started yet?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

What late surge? There is no such thing, buddy!
  • Options
    What late surge? There is no such thing, buddy!

Really? On Google, in the closing hours the (RANKS #90-#500) come on like gangbusters !!! We are playing the same game right?

Where the hell is everyone?
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Really? On Google, in the closing hours they (RANKS #90-#500) come on like gangbusters !!! We are playing the same game right?

Where the hell is everyone?

Dead, I hope!
  • Options
    Dead, I hope!

Now you don't actually mean that ... do you? LOL

Now we get the chance to see what happens upon completion. This Android Bronze League will be a joke ... I don't see anything happening until Thursday.
  • Options

Things are pretty calm on the leaderboard the top players have already made their moves. One thing I discovered playing for the Silver League finish (31 to 250) is that everybody went nuts in the last two hours. I would go to be with two hours left in 63rd place and wake up to discover I had finished 113th. Crazy!

The Leaderboard is different. If you haven't made your move by now, save it for next week.

With 3 1/2 hours to go I am in 25th Place, not comfortable enough to go to bed early.
  • Options
    Things are pretty calm on the leaderboard the top players have already made their moves. One thing I discovered playing for the Silver League finish (31 to 250) is that everybody went nuts in the last two hours. I would go to be with two hours left in 63rd place and wake up to discover I had finished 113th. Crazy!

The Leaderboard is different. If you haven't made your move by now, save it for next week.

With 3 1/2 hours to go I am in 25th Place, not comfortable enough to go to bed early.

Set your Tablet Alarm to go off with 1 hour remaining ... just in case you dose off ... I know it's been a long day !!!

On a side note, I've started BASE 12 upgrades today. None of the stats changed upon opening them ... I could be wrong, but wasn't player health supposed to increase?

I'm gonna hit the sack ... Good Luck !!!
  • Options
    Set your Tablet Alarm to go off with 1 hour remaining ... just in case you dose off ... I know it's been a long day !!!

On a side note, I've started BASE 12 upgrades today. Non of the stats changed upon opening them ... I could be wrong, but wasn't player health supposed to increase?

Weirdly, I am pretty wired. It has been a great Global for me, but a disasterous, scary weekend. I am really sorry that you guys didn't get a chance to participate. I am sure that Glu will make it up to you (not).

Participating in the Elites clan is fascinating. We currently have 14 of our 20 players on the leaderboard. They now have 4 different chats going, and players from all over the world. It costs me a lot of money, because they really get me pumped up. BTW, I have done this Global entirely on Energy credits already in my account, but I had to buy in, this Global looks to cost me 3000 Gold. The 11.0 Garuda (276 K) is for sale for 1380 Gold.
  • Options
    Weirdly, I am pretty wired. It has been a great Global for me, but a disasterous, scary weekend. I am really sorry that you guys didn't get a chance to participate. I am sure that Glu will make it up to you (not).

Participating in the Elites clan is fascinating. We currently have 14 of our 20 players on the leaderboard. They now have 4 different chats going, and players from all over the world. It costs me a lot of money, because they really get me pumped up. BTW, I have done this Global entirely on Energy credits already in my account, but I had to buy in, this Global looks to cost me 3000 Gold.

Yeah that sounds about right ... GUARD LEVEL and SENTRY LEVEL went from 110 to 112, that's all ... BASE ECONOMY and PLAYER HEALTH are the same after going to BASE 12 ... is this correct? I'm more concerned with PLAYER HEALTH ...
  • Options
    Yeah that sounds about right ... GUARD LEVEL and SENTRY LEVEL went from 110 to 112, that's all ... BASE ECONOMY and PLAYER HEALTH are the same after going to BASE 12 ... is this correct? I'm more concerned with PLAYER HEALTH ...

Player Health doubles when you go to Tier 12, from 300 and Change in Tier 11 to 683 K in tier 12, before upgrades. Upgrades within the Tier are inconsequential. All of the increase in Player Health accrue for the jump to Tier 12. Base Economy maxxed out in Level 12 goes to 14.2 K per hour from 9.5 K per hour. With Player health almost all of it is from the jump to Tier 12. Base Economy increases proportional with upgrades within the Tier.
  • Options
    For those of you following along at home with 2:40 left in the IOS Global here is where we stand:

#1 15581 Harley2015
    #10 19021 Patrick Piollot
    #26 12985 Bradr752 Still hanging on
    #30 12110 Scog1967

My goal now is to stay 1000 AP ahead of #30, to avoid a last minute charge.
  • Options
    Final Post on IOS Global

#1 25706 Harley2015
    #10 20390 19891117
    #26 13960 Bradr752
    #30 13427 Calllllllklum

Gold League playing for a 12.5, 767 K Tesla
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    On a side note, I've started BASE 12 upgrades today. None of the stats changed upon opening them ... I could be wrong, but wasn't player health supposed to increase?

FYI, Player health was increased to 683,113 from something like 380K that it was in TIER 11.
    Didn't see much of a difference in short range PVP's though.
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    Final Post on IOS Global

#1 25706 Harley2015
    #10 20390 19891117
    #26 13960 Bradr752
    #30 13427 Calllllllklum

Gold League playing for a 12.5, 767 K Tesla

WOW, it came pretty close!
    Congrats buddy! Get some rest now.

PS. Talking about Late Surges: 15 minutes remaining, I was 194th so I told my self to relax. 1,5 minutes remaining, I went back in to get a "memorial" screenshot, just in case. I was shocked to see I was 247th! I had to clean out one more long base in order to safely land in #224, 9 seconds before the φιναλ whistle! Needless to say that those 9 seconds looked an eternity...
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    nice one. I finished 150th with 4010ap. thought my luck was in this morning when there were only 7 of us in the silver league, but after 5 or 10 mins the other 23 arrived..
  • Options
    unhappy wrote: »
    nice one. I finished 150th with 4010ap. thought my luck was in this morning when there were only 7 of us in the silver league, but after 5 or 10 mins the other 23 arrived..
    You got a rabbit in your bracket?
  • Options
    i did have a couple, bolted up to about 28 vp after 30 minutes but seem to have slowed down. should cruise along with only needing 10th place again each day. Tuesday is the day I go for it anyway.

Monday is usually full of crazy guys that got 35 parts over the weekend and can't wait to collect the remaining 15, or are desperate to get as many points they can, and wednesday is full of guys panicing that they won't complete it, or missed out on the last 2 days. Tuesday is my day..!

how is your league shaping up?
  • Options
    NK14 wrote: »
    FYI, Player health was increased to 683,113 from something like 380K that it was in TIER 11.
    Didn't see much of a difference in short range PVP's though.

683,113 was what it was BEFORE I opened TIER 12 STATS and is still at that value. What did I miss?

To sum up:

GUARD LEVEL went from 110 to 112
    SENTRY LEVEL went from 110 to 112
    PLAYER HEALTH never changed and is 683,113
    BASE ECONOMY never changed and is 45

Someone explain this to me ... please?
  • Options
    Two questions:

(1) Did anyone actually win 35 PARTS and does anyone know the AP for RANK #90?

(2) I know what/where AP and VP are ... where the hell can I find XP. It's a dumb question that's been bothering me since the beginning ... what are XP and where can I find the total XP that I have?
  • Options
    Two questions:

(2) I know what/where AP and VP are ... where the hell can I find XP. It's a dumb question that's been bothering me since the beginning ... what are XP and where can I find the total XP that I have?

It is not a dumb question, and the answer is: Only Glu knows. You receive XP for Campaign wins and that number shows up on the scoreboard after a battle. Beyond that, it is a mystery. It was originally created for campaign rankings outside of PVP play, but now appears to irrelevant. The litle level 100 or 110 is also irrelevant for current play, though a lot of Forum members seem to still want 50 Gold for advancing.
  • Options
    what are XP and where can I find the total XP that I have?

if you are level 110 you won't see it.

XP are experience points. when you were level 1 you probably needed 5 xp to hit level 2, then 10xp to level 3, and 20xp to level 4 and so on.

I remember being on level 72 and not being able to purchase a new weapon so i was stuck getting 35xp on open contracts and needed about 4000 to progress to level 73.

now you are level 110 you probably need 10000 xp to get to level 111, but you already have 100,000 xp in credit from past missions you have completed so you jump straight from level 100 to 110, and if you complete dressed to kill, when the new region comes out you will have a load more XP stored you will jump up to level 120 straight away.
  • Options
    683,113 was what it was BEFORE I opened TIER 12 STATS and is still at that value. What did I miss?

To sum up:

GUARD LEVEL went from 110 to 112
    SENTRY LEVEL went from 110 to 112
    PLAYER HEALTH never changed and is 683,113
    BASE ECONOMY never changed and is 45

Someone explain this to me ... please?

You probably didn't miss anything. On both my Amazon and IOS platform I was showing something like 315 K before moving to Tier 12. Probably just another Glu glitch.

I am showing 691 K with 2 tier 12 upgrades, and 695 K with 3 upgrades on my two accounts.
  • Options
    For those of you looking to get into the Gold League the competition is brutal:

5:20 into the competition, #1st place has 322 VP (that represents 161 battles since the start 5 hours ago), #2 has 268 VP and #3 has 156 AP. This from players who have played hard for 3 straight days in the Global. BTW, i am in 16th place with 16 points and not going to do anything today.
  • Options
    For those of you looking to get into the Gold League the competition is brutal:

5:20 into the competition, #1st place has 322 VP (that represents 161 battles since the start 5 hours ago), #2 has 268 VP and #3 has 156 AP. This from players who have played hard for 3 straight days in the Global. BTW, i am in 16th place with 16 points and not going to do anything today.

Are the prizes worth the battle scars? I mean WOW 5 hours and the VP total already exceeds a typical RANK #1 finish in SILVER LEAGUE ... BRADR752, you're a better man than me.

OR should I say "RICHER": **SMILES**

Where is HANDLES this morning ... My competitive spirit is all but broken ... Where is the Android Update? An entire world is at War and I'm not a part of it? LMAO

At least give me Dressed To Kill so I can have something to shoot at ... JEEZ
  • Options
    I am a little surprised that there is not a lot of anger from the Android players. I assume that they will do the same as IOS last week, roll out the upgrade at their leisure and then start the Bronze League late or not at all. It would be nice to know. One good thing that has come of this is that it has gotten me away from the Kindle and I don't think I will go back.

I intend to monitor the Amazon platform, but I am done devoting serious time to it. I also won't be looking for another top 30 finish on IOS for a while. I had fun doing it and it was a great excuse to get some upgrades done, but it is too exhausting to do every week.
  • Options
    Brad, in the gold league everyone starts with zero weapon parts for the prize they are competing for, is that correct?

are the parts based the same as the parts in the silver leagues, 20 for 1st, 16 for 2nd/3rd 12 for 4th-6th etc. or like bronze with 20 for 1st and 10 for 2nd and 3rd?
  • Options
    unhappy wrote: »
    Brad, in the gold league everyone starts with zero weapon parts for the prize they are competing for, is that correct?

are the parts based the same as the parts in the silver leagues, 20 for 1st, 16 for 2nd/3rd 12 for 4th-6th etc. or like bronze with 20 for 1st and 10 for 2nd and 3rd?

Everybody starts from zero and the structure is the same as Silver. In order to craft a weapon you must have a first place finish and two top 3 finishes or two firsts and a top 10 finish. Tough!
  • Options
    Two questions:

Smokinjoe who's in my clan told me that he ended up 104th with approx 5400 AP.
    That's the only lead have to help you buddy.