Options

GLOBAL 07/03/2015 and LEAGUE PVP (IOS)

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    11th place finished on 228vp. Yeah let that sink in. 300 gold for 5 weapon parts.

You can't ever plan accordingly with the three day events because you don't know the people you're going up against and how desperate they are for the parts. I think it's safer to get the 35 parts on the global event than it is to risk the parts in the daily event. I wasted 520 gold getting into the top 90 for the heavy weapon and only need 5 parts each day. As for my Tesla rifle journey, I ended up in the 250 bracket with 20 parts. I ended up using 440 gold to complete my Tesla rifle. It was stressful not knowing what to expect and how much gold was needed to get the parts for the tesla rifle. The difference in wasted gold is 80. I believe that it took more gold to get the heavy weapon because the need is much higher than the Tesla rifle. I could be wrong, but whatever.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    You can't ever plan accordingly with the three day events because you don't know the people you're going up against and how desperate they are for the parts. I think it's safer to get the 35 parts on the global event than it is to risk the parts in the daily event. I wasted 520 gold getting into the top 90 for the heavy weapon and only need 5 parts each day. As for my Tesla rifle journey, I ended up in the 250 bracket with 20 parts. I ended up using 440 gold to complete my Tesla rifle. It was stressful not knowing what to expect and how much gold was needed to get the parts for the tesla rifle. The difference in wasted gold is 80. I believe that it took more gold to get the heavy weapon because the need is much higher than the Tesla rifle. I could be wrong, but whatever.
    ...I have not spent a single cent on this game... who has played the game for free!

520 gold, 440 gold - so you don't pay for gold? Just two events, hard to believe what you told me, but then...
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    The proven strategy remains the same gents. You must win one of these events outright, especially if you only won 20 parts in the GLOBAL. Don't get caught up with fiddling around with numbers making excuses for losing .... Get out there and WIN one !!!

I'll challenge you in the simplest way possible ... If you can't win a SILVER LEAGUE event, then you don't belong here ... it really is that simple.

Challenge accepted Sir!!! :p

My stats:
    Joined December 2014
    250K Base Power
    12550VP
    11.5* Sniper, Assault, Tesla and in 18 hours a heavy too.
    Never won a silver league day and of course never won a global (Best place ever was 77th).
    Total money spent 50 Euros in my early days.
    And above all ... (drum roll)
    FRIENDS WITH amsoft2000, Ndasreock, bradr752 AND Smokinjoe44!!!
    I think I belong here, don't you? :)

PS. Still friends, eh Buster? :o
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    Day 2 is not to crazy, yesterday I made my 10 parts , so I need 5 more, I'm on 10th place with 54 VP using a bar of gold takes me to 5th place so peace of cake also looks like players are playing just free energy.
    Top 3 are
    132, 104, & 88 VP.

If some remember I get screw up on the mudflow tesla parts get stolen, just get a massage from customer service an apology no parts , just gold 500 total so not to bad, until now the one I have is working fine. And I was about to run out of gold.
    Since then screen shots are taken on every parts won.

Things were normal in my bracket too.
    I ended up 10th with 130VP.
    BUT one of my clanmates in EURO told me that he ended up 18th with 260VP!!! O M G !!!
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    Things were normal in my bracket too.
    I ended up 10th with 130VP.
    BUT one of my clanmates in EURO told me that he ended up 18th with 260VP!!! O M G !!!

NK I have a couple of new Drona data points for you: Level 88 is 36.9 K power, Player health 217600
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    OK GENTS ... roll call ... we're in LEAGUE EVENT DAY #3 ... who has a new weapon? who has some remaining parts to mop up?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    NK14 wrote: »
    Challenge accepted Sir!!! :p

My stats:
    Joined December 2014
    250K Base Power
    12550VP
    11.5* Sniper, Assault, Tesla and in 18 hours a heavy too.
    Never won a silver league day and of course never won a global (Best place ever was 77th).
    Total money spent 50 Euros in my early days.
    And above all ... (drum roll)
    FRIENDS WITH amsoft2000, Ndasreock, bradr752 AND Smokinjoe44!!!
    I think I belong here, don't you? :)

PS. Still friends, eh Buster? :o

JEEZ ... I've never been fond of dramatic entrances ... but yes, NK, you are safe !!!
  • Options
    Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I have completed my heavy not sure if i want to activate it yet though being a low level 10 base. Still playing pvp for diamonds but noone seems to be competing anymore in my roster. I dont want to hog up the top spots. What do yall think? Craft or wait
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    OK GENTS ... roll call ... we're in LEAGUE EVENT DAY #3 ... who has a new weapon? who has some remaining parts to mop up?

I don't belong here, but I'll comment anyway. I'm up to 30 parts. I barely got into bronze with only playing the last few hours of the last day of global. I had to buy and spend gold just to get to 3rd place Monday night, as I was on the road for 7 hours and couldn't stop every hour to play. Had to spend more gold to make a late night rally to get 1st last night. Now I need to take 1st tonight again to get my 50.
  • Options
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    I have completed my heavy not sure if i want to activate it yet though being a low level 10 base. Still playing pvp for diamonds but noone seems to be competing anymore in my roster. I dont want to hog up the top spots. What do yall think? Craft or wait

Hopefully after tonight, I'll be in a similar boat as you with deciding to craft the heavy or not. I'm planning on NOT crafting it. I'm also still low-ish level 10 base, and I haven't completed Ascension yet, so there's no need to craft the heavy right now. I plan to craft it to use on Dressed to Kill diamond missions when I get there.
  • Options
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Hopefully after tonight, I'll be in a similar boat as you with deciding to craft the heavy or not. I'm planning on NOT crafting it. I'm also still low-ish level 10 base, and I haven't completed Ascension yet, so there's no need to craft the heavy right now. I plan to craft it to use on Dressed to Kill diamond missions when I get there.

The approach is quite simple in this regard. If you're not prepared to equip your new weapon, at least 60% and hopefully FULLY, then it's best NOT to activate it. You will be stuck with an under powered weapon going up against TIER 11 and 12 SHORTS, almost exclusively.
  • Options
    I don't belong here, but I'll comment anyway. I'm up to 30 parts. I barely got into bronze with only playing the last few hours of the last day of global. I had to buy and spend gold just to get to 3rd place Monday night, as I was on the road for 7 hours and couldn't stop every hour to play. Had to spend more gold to make a late night rally to get 1st last night. Now I need to take 1st tonight again to get my 50.

DAY #3 is usually the lightest competition, so that may help provided you can devote the TIME and GOLD in order to WIN. Consider it a learning opportunity, but you've come too far to settle for parts ... go for it !!!

I kinda wish I could play for you and get you that weapon ... all on the line, ONE EVENT, winner takes all or goes home in defeat ... I like those odds **SMILES** possibly the only scenario that might re-ignite my competitive fire ....
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Scorpion, as you know, I am in the Gold League competing for the Angel Elite Tesla, 12.5 706.56K max power. I have accumulated a grand total of 5 parts, may get 5 more today. First place has required 500 to 750 VP. #1 has "only" 156 VP so far today. Looks like Tonyzaper22 is the only guy who will be able to craft the Angel. Tough gig!
  • Options
    DAY #3 is usually the lightest competition, so that may help provided you can devote the TIME and GOLD in order to WIN. Consider it a learning opportunity, but you've come too far to settle for parts ... go for it !!!

I kinda wish I could play for you and get you that weapon ... all on the line, ONE EVENT, winner takes all or goes home in defeat ... I like those odds **SMILES** possibly the only scenario that might re-ignite my competitive fire ....

I know day 3 is usually the lightest. We've all been playing our free energy all day. I'm in 1st so far until a rabbit shows up anyway. During the day is easy enough for me to play each hour, so no worries on having you play it for me.

Believe me, my competitive nature was lit up last night. I was in 2nd almost all day, then a rabbit took off and fired up the guy I was behind. They both took off, then the rabbit fizzled around 120 and the other guy kept going to 140s. I was only nearing 100 at this point and pondering the question of if I just give up on this heavy and keep my 11.5 (and get some sleep!), or go for it and when? I kept an eye on it, playing my free energy and he kept doing the same. I finally decided that I spent gold on Monday to get 3rd, and I was going to start buying energy and playing and see what he did after each block of 3. When he wasn't responding and stayed at 150 while I quickly caught up, I passed him with about 30 minutes to go and went to 158. Then I just sat and watched to see if he made a run at me. He didn't, so I'm really hoping for an easy win tonight, as I've stayed up till 3 both nights now. The first night was also brutal just for me to get 3rd.
  • Options
    The approach is quite simple in this regard. If you're not prepared to equip your new weapon, at least 60% and hopefully FULLY, then it's best NOT to activate it. You will be stuck with an under powered weapon going up against TIER 11 and 12 SHORTS, almost exclusively.

Agreed. Which is why I am holding off on it until I get my base up further and unlock Dressed to Kill.
  • Options
    I know day 3 is usually the lightest. We've all been playing our free energy all day. I'm in 1st so far until a rabbit shows up anyway. During the day is easy enough for me to play each hour, so no worries on having you play it for me.

Believe me, my competitive nature was lit up last night. I was in 2nd almost all day, then a rabbit took off and fired up the guy I was behind. They both took off, then the rabbit fizzled around 120 and the other guy kept going to 140s. I was only nearing 100 at this point and pondering the question of if I just give up on this heavy and keep my 11.5 (and get some sleep!), or go for it and when? I kept an eye on it, playing my free energy and he kept doing the same. I finally decided that I spent gold on Monday to get 3rd, and I was going to start buying energy and playing and see what he did after each block of 3. When he wasn't responding and stayed at 150 while I quickly caught up, I passed him with about 30 minutes to go and went to 158. Then I just sat and watched to see if he made a run at me. He didn't, so I'm really hoping for an easy win tonight, as I've stayed up till 3 both nights now. The first night was also brutal just for me to get 3rd.

Well I don't know what to tell you ... it takes at least 200 VP to even think about having a chance at winning (I know I've posted it enough times). This is what I would do RIGHT NOW. Run your score up to 170-190 and see how the leader responds. If this is simply too rich for your blood, then it's NO FOUL ... like I said, consider it a leaning experience.

BTW there's no place for hope on the battle field **SMILES**
  • Options
    Well I don't know what to tell you ... it takes at least 200 VP to even think about having a chance at winning (I know I've posted it enough times). This is what I would do RIGHT NOW. Run your score up to 170-190 and see how the leader responds. If this is simply too rich for your blood, then it's NO FOUL ... like I said, consider it a leaning experience.

Not sure where you are coming from. I've won the Medusa and Mudflow both in Bronze. 158 Won 1st place for me last night. 132 was all that won it on Monday. The lower number for Monday is most likely due to my theory that Glu puts players in brackets AS they join. So players are all starting around the same time, and on Monday, I didn't get in till very late. I missed hours of playing while I was on the road. So this isn't necessarily a learning experience for me. 200 may be needed in Silver, but in Bronze, I've seen it much less. More likely around 150 will win Bronze, but it all depends on your start time and how badly someone wants it. I've also seen it go up higher. Being the 3rd day, I'm hoping for less competition and that maybe I'm the only one in need of 20 parts. :) I'll gauge it better later tonight. I might make a small run now just to see if anyone tries to keep up.

This is when all that free energy I watched videos for would come in handy, but alas, Glu refuses to give them too me even after watching their advertisements. It makes them money for players to watch them, and we get shafted and I have to spend gold instead.
  • Options

Have you forgotten that he gets placed in the Bronze league and still qualifies for weapons parts? It's easier there and he doesn't have to spend nearly as much gold or time as we do to get the same weapon.
  • Options
    Have you forgotten that he gets placed in the Bronze league and still qualifies for weapons parts? It's easier there and he doesn't have to spend nearly as much gold or time as we do to get the same weapon.

You may be correct ... I thought he was in SILVER LEAGUE. If he's in BRONZE, then go HUNTING and bring me back a trophy while you're at it. LMAO
  • Options
    Oh, Scorpion. Sorry, but needed these more than you. ;)

n4dwu0.png
  • Options
    You may be correct ... I thought he was in SILVER LEAGUE. If he's in BRONZE, then go HUNTING and bring me back a trophy while you're at it. LMAO

Yeah. Why would I make things harder on myself. I've already spent over 250 gold and stayed up till 3AM two nights in a row. It's so much easier that way. And I did something Angel has never done, and gave Glu some of my money for putting out a game that I enjoy playing. Seems only fair to throw them a few bucks if I'm going to play it, despite the bugs.

But hey, it's fun to hear Angel crying about their butt hurt on something that they consider an advantage to the players that does NOT hurt other players, like taking way too much diamonds from the weak.
  • Options
    Yeah. Why would I make things harder on myself. I've already spent over 250 gold and stayed up till 3AM two nights in a row. It's so much easier that way. And I did something Angel has never done, and gave Glu some of my money for putting out a game that I enjoy playing. Seems only fair to throw them a few bucks if I'm going to play it, despite the bugs.

But hey, it's fun to hear Angel crying about their butt hurt on something that they consider an advantage to the players that does NOT hurt other players, like taking way too much diamonds from the weak.

You stayed up till 3AM for two nights, cry me a river. Lots of players do that for the silver league. I'm not getting a tremendous advantage so why the hell would I want to give them money? I ended up using 520 Gold to get 35 parts while you achieved the same as I with half as much gold and effort, you wonder why players are ****ed off?

It does give you an advantage. Having the best gun in the game allows you to take down tier 12 bases with ease. It's an advantage because you are getting the gun for half the price and effort. You're the biggest hypocrite here, you criticize me for wanting to attack noobs for tremendous amounts of diamonds. Guess what? That advantage I took advantage of benefited everyone. The noobs could attack lower lv players and get a large sum of diamonds based of the economy. Your glitch only benefits a select few and it's funny how when you have an advantage in the game, you come up with excuses to justify why you deserve it.
  • Options
    Oh, Scorpion. Sorry, but needed these more than you. ;)

n4dwu0.png

The Nerve of some folk ..... SMH ... so we've got at least 3 SCORPIONS on Android and at least one on IOS ... I rreally don't now what to make of this...

Other than the fact that I'm sure you took extra care to kill this opponent ... didn't you my man?
  • Options

Riddle me this Batman ... do you actually want this weapon?
  • Options
    Did anyone else notice that the VIP Event disappeared as mysteriously as it appeared? No word from HANDLES as yet ... doesn't look very promising .... so we're now looking at CKS-IOS ... period.
  • Options
    Did anyone else notice that the VIP Event disappeared as mysteriously as it appeared? No word from HANDLES as yet ... doesn't look very promising .... so we're now looking at CKS-IOS ... period.

The VIP events on the weekday only lasts for two days.
  • Options

Yeah, yet one more content update that takes my winnings before they're logged! -laughing, at least Glu is consistent!
  • Options
    Hey Guys ... I just received a CONTENT UPDATE / RESTART on Android. That can only mean .....
    try_again wrote: »
    Yeah, yet one more content update that takes my winnings before they're logged! -laughing, at least Glu is consistent!

New DRONE parts and 11.5 SNIPER/ASSAULT COMBO PACK ... what the hell LMAO

Oh .... followed immediately by a game crash ... JEEZ
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you with this info. There should be a weekend event and next week should have the bracketed events on Android
  • Options
    Thanks for the update Handles!

Oh boy an Assault Weapon, jumping up and down. Would you believe..