Options

GLOBAL 07/16/2015 and LEAGUE PVP

Comments

• Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I just got attacked, diamonds raided and the attacker turns around and asks if I want to join his clan? What the hell ... yeah I'll join right after I place a SNIPER round right between you eyebrows LMAO

Same thing here.. What are the benefits of joint a clan? Or just more expending I just enjoy the game as is I don't want to spend to make a clan rise.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Less than 8 hours to go, and not much has changed on the IOS leaderboard:

#1 25371 Janslm
    #10 17685 Sidver
    #23 13121 Bradr752
    #30 11010 Voices

Not much pressure on the bottom of the leaderboard, Voices is just spending free credits, and nobody is challenging.
  • Options
    How goes it? It doesn't appear that your heart is into this one ... all OK with wifey?

I am actually enjoying the Global, but am trying to avoid a buy in on Sunday night. Fortunately, everybody else on the leaderboard seems to have the same inclination.

Wife is doing OK with injuries, but her vocal chords were injured during intubation before her surgery. She can't talk for a couple of weeks. You would think that this would be a good thing, but it turns out not to be.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Google ANDROID 07/16/2015 GLOBAL EVENT 7.5 HOURS REMAINING

the_leaders_20150719c.png

the_leaders_20150719d.png

The GREAT WALL has formed at RANK #180 and appears to be quite solid. As you'll notice from the scores, the extremely late start did NOTHING to dissuade this bunch; it's anyone's guess how many souls will be trapped between RANK #30 and #150 (actually it's 121 but who's counting)

I will not be one of them, that I can assure you !!!

The LATE SURGE is officially in play ... Welcome to MY WORLD !!!

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Google ANDROID 07/16/2015 GLOBAL EVENT 7.5 HOURS REMAINING

The GREAT WALL has formed at RANK #180 and appears to be quite solid. As you'll notice from the scores, the extremely late start did NOTHING to dissuade this bunch; it's anyone's guess how many souls will be trapped between RANK #30 and #150 (actually it's 121 but who's counting)

I will not be one of them, that I can assure you !!!

The LATE SURGE is officially in play ... Welcome to MY WORLD !!!

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!

How much behind IOS did you guys start?
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    How much behind IOS did you guys start?

6-7 hours I believe ... unreal isn't it ... SMH ... it's obvious now that 35 parts isn't even an option; if it wasn't for the late start, 20 parts would have been FUBAR just as I predicted ... it aint over yet my man, I would be lucky to get 20 parts LMAO

Nobody listens ... nobody cares ...
  • Options
    IOS with 4 hours left to go:
    #1 25571 Slmnjmn
    #10 19560 Matsuo213
    #24 14046 Bradr752
    #30 12635 Arcangei

Pace on leaderboard running at 10 battles/hr.
  • Options
    Google ANDROID 07/16/2015 GLOBAL EVENT 3 HOURS REMAINING

the_leaders_20150719e.png

RANK #30 14,500 AP
    RANK #31-90: all calculated at over 8,500 AP; this could extend down as far as RANK #150

EXTRAPOLATED RANKS:
    5,000+ AP RANK #180
    6,000+ AP RANK #170
    7,000+ AP RANK #160
    8,000+ AP RANK #150

*Based on +10 Victories per hour per 10 RANKS using 4 hour sampling.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    6-7 hours I believe ... unreal isn't it ... SMH ... it's obvious now that 35 parts isn't even an option; if it wasn't for the late start, 20 parts would have been FUBAR just as I predicted ... it aint over yet my man, I would be lucky to get 20 parts LMAO

Nobody listens ... nobody cares ...

I'm surprised the late start didn't help the rankings. Even with the divide of players between Contract Killer and Mission impossible. The rankings still remain unchanged. I did however notice that some of the pro players didn't even bother competing.
  • Options
    I'm surprised the late start didn't help the rankings. Even with the divide of players between Contract Killer and Mission impossible. The rankings still remain unchanged. I did however notice that some of the pro players didn't even bother competing.

I counted only 3 of the leaders returned from last Global. Only one returned from cancelled HEAVY GLOBAL. Seems to make no difference at all. There is always someone (probably former RANK +30s club) willing to fill the niche.
  • Options
    Two hours to go and things have pick up in IOS:

#1 25572 Jamnslm
    #10 20864 Ashygirl
    #22 15018 Bradr752
    #30 13682 Giwoods
  • Options
    With just a few minutes left in the IOS Global, here it is:

#1 25571 Jamnslm
    #10 21835 Matsu0213
    #24 15143 Bradr752 With 22 Gold credits and 9 Energy credits to spare
    #30 13682 Giwoods
  • Options
    Congrats on RANK #24 (I know it wasn't easy) ... KUDOS. Personally. I managed to collect the 20 PARTS (no surprise here although the early forming of the wall did give me some concern) ... remaining parts collection is a simple plan, RANK 7-10 on each Silver League Event Day (10 PARTS each) and complete the weapon. Auto-cruise mode enabled.

Then it's wait and see if GLU can fix this major game flaw OR will they let CKS die cruel and inhuman. If MIRN is to be of any success at all, this one issue will need to be addressed.

I was entertaining some other possible quick fixes and number one would be to break up the Google Android platform into 2 or more smaller platforms. The problem with that being the obvious.

If they are having so many problems starting a single Global Event (last tally took a week), by the time they started 2 or 3 additional Global Events, it would be time to start all over again. Sort of like a BOOT LOOP / UPGRADE CYCLE that never quite ends.

QUESTION: How many GLUTONS does it take to start a Global Event?

*** SMILES ***

Good Luck !!!
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    In combination with doubling the number of events, they need to cut in half the release of new regions and Tier increases.

That should give them the same workload, no? I know you and Bradr can still keep up, but "curising" (your term) will not do it without gold.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    In combination with doubling the number of events, they need to cut in half the release of new regions and Tier increases.

That should give them the same workload, no? I know you and Bradr can still keep up, but "curising" (your term) will not do it without gold.

Good idea but I don't think there will be many more REGION upgrades forthcoming. The current problem with Android is due to so many players competing for an ever dwindling prize award structure. Ideally, the entire award structure needs to be redesigned and that would be the PROFESSIONAL way to solve this problem. Everything else is simply a patch or work around.

When I use the word "cruise" I am definitely referring to playing without spending any GOLD at all. When I am in cruise mode, I am playing for free. I can't speak for anyone else since it's a relative thing when it comes to spending money, but I only deal in absolutes so when I say NO GOLD ... I mean NO GOLD.

If I say minimal, I'm referring to $20-40, what I like to refer to as my 1,000 BARS of GOLD.

If I say I'm in, then I'll do whatever it takes to win; it has been a couple months since I could say I'm in. LMAO The last ... I'm in ... declaration came during MEDUSA week, what seems like an eternity now. You know I even bought a weapon just for that event and haven't used it since ... obviously I had too much Jack.

There you have hit ... the complex SCORPION VERNACULAR explained.

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    Congrats on RANK #24 (I know it wasn't easy) ... KUDOS. Personally. I managed to collect the 20 PARTS (no surprise here although the early forming of the wall did give me some concern) ... remaining parts collection is a simple plan, RANK 7-10 on each Silver League Event Day (10 PARTS each) and complete the weapon. Auto-cruise mode enabled.

*** SMILES ***

Good Luck !!!

I get lucky to end on rank 90 I got my 35 parts. But it's weird I stop playing 5 minutes before ending, by that time my rank was 75. Well at least I get them.
  • Options
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    I get lucky to end on rank 90 I got my 35 parts. But it's weird I stop playing 5 minutes before ending, by that time my rank was 75. Well at least I get them.

Yeah you got lucky Buddy ... Good Job !!!
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    I see you've decided against TOP 30 ... SMART MAN ... you should be good for 35 PARTS ... hang in there, good job !!! Whatever you do, get your rest soon ... pace yourself and DO NOT fall asleep tomorrow night LOL

ANGELS, BRADR752, NK14 (I hear the banks reopened) ... where are you guys ???

The banks are open and we hit the beach bars amigo!
    Ah, there's nothing like Greek mentality.
    The guy who cries out loud about poverty, unemployment, high Taxes etc is the same one who will then spend 30 minutes fighting on a parking spot for his Mercedes S-Class.
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    I had to grab some GOLD for statistical sampling purposes.

Now this one I could only buy it from you. I know you are the only one who could say that and really mean it.
    I am still laughing though .... :p:)
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    NK14 wrote: »
    Now this one I could only buy it from you. I know you are the only one who could say that and really mean it.
    I am still laughing though .... :p:)

Yeah after looking at your reply, it does seem like a very profound statement. Only in the World of the Scorpion LMAO
  • Options
    Thanks for the update. Just so I don't get confused, would you label your reports as being about the Android platform? Thanks!

I dunno Bud, other than your obvious absence this field sort of resembles IOS? Maybe it's Amazon? Definitely not Google.
  • Options
    Sad thing is they most likely are not aware that anything is wrong and probably will not know for at least another 3.5 hours. Now that's how you run a 24/7 IT operation. Of course this assumes that the failure of the Global to start was not deliberate; at this point nothing at all would surprise me.

I didn't see the final Android numbers, but it looked to me like mid-Leaderboard scores were pretty close to IOS. Of course, you guys did it with one less day than we had.
  • Options
    I didn't see the final Android numbers, but it looked to me like mid-Leaderboard scores were pretty close to IOS. Of course, you guys did it with one less day than we had.

The last post was at 3 hours remaining, then I went to sleep once I realized 20 PARTS were locked in. Yeah you throw out the top 2-3 and they are very similar, except that 15,000 AP extended down to RANK #30. All of the traditional leaders have fled for the hills except for one lone survivor; I can't blame them for that 2 cancellations/delays in 3 weeks. I think most of this new crop of leaders are those we never see ... roaming the RANKS between #30 and #90.
  • Options
    IOS competition is increasing every week. Amazon, on the other hand is dying. I played a total of 4 or 5 battles, had less than 50 points and ranked 1135th and received 5 parts for my trouble. I have turned my kindle off.
  • Options
    IOS competition is increasing every week. Amazon, on the other hand is dying. I played a total of 4 or 5 battles, had less than 50 points and ranked 1135th and received 5 parts for my trouble. I have turned my kindle off.

What's really remarkable is how a 12,000-14,000 AP player clocking in at RANK #50 becomes a 35,000 AP titan overnight. I mean, did he hit the lottery or something? I think I smell GLU at WORK.
  • Options
    What's really remarkable is how a 12,000-14,000 AP player clocking in at RANK #50 becomes a 35,000 AP titan overnight. I mean, did he hit the lottery or something? I think I smell GLU at WORK.

If you have the funds, it's not hard!
  • Options
    If you have the funds, it's not hard!

Nobody suggested it was hard, you're stating the obvious ... the question put forward was why wait all of these months to become champ? He could have done it easily at anytime of his choosing. It's almost choreographed ... OK you can lead now, here's some GOLD ... go to work.
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    some player on silver league vary fast to reach 500 league VP, i think he have a lot of $ to spend a lot of gold to get 500+ league VP,
  • Options
    Nobody suggested it was hard, you're stating the obvious ... the question put forward was why wait all of these months to become champ? He could have done it easily at anytime of his choosing. It's almost choreographed ... OK you can lead now, here's some GOLD ... go to work.

He could have gotten a job and decided to spend it on this game. Better yet, he saw that Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation has pulled away a ton of customers and decided that it's his time to shine.
  • Options
    He could have gotten a job and decided to spend it on this game. Better yet, he saw that Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation has pulled away a ton of customers and decided that it's his time to shine.

LMAO ... maybe ... I don't think there's anyone (relatively speaking) playing MIRN else there would be more complaints.