Options

New Region: Ascension!

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I am still on IOS and am looking at the Heavy offered as part of the new campaign I don't need one, but I am always looking out for you. The are offering a sale on the Osiris 10.0, 138 K max. Looks like you are going to have to wait a while longer.

BTW I used the campaign weapons test drive diamonds to upgrade my base to level 11, so in 3 hrs and 51 minutes I will be back in the old grind. Can't say I am happy about it.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I am still on IOS and am looking at the Heavy offered as part of the new campaign I don't need one, but I am always looking out for you. The are offering a sale on the Osiris 10.0, 138 K max. Looks like you are going to have to wait a while longer.

BTW I used the campaign weapons test drive diamonds to upgrade my base to level 11, so in 3 hrs and 51 minutes I will be back in the old grind. Can't say I am happy about it.

I was under the impression that an 11.5 HEAVY was up for grabs next Global?

BTW all seems to be back to normal on Android.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

How do you know what they will do? They did a Heavy two weeks ago, and the Tesla was back 4 weeks, so I was assuming tesla again, but then what do I know?

Still off of Amazon
  • Options
    How do you know what they will do? They did a Heavy two weeks ago, and the Tesla was back 4 weeks, so I was assuming tesla again, but then what do I know?

Nah they haven't had a HEAVY since upgrade. BASTET DAY remember? Believe me I KNOW LMAO The BASTET was 10.5 so I figured IT'S UPGRADE TIME ... it's been a month Bro.
  • Options
    Nah they haven't had a HEAVY since upgrade. BASTET DAY remember? Believe me I KNOW LMAO The BASTET was 10.5 so I figured IT'S UPGRADE TIME ... it's been a month Bro.

You are right as always, but then you have real reason to remember this one. The May 7-10 Global was, in fact, for the Horus and Bastet Heavies. You are due!

You haven't year wandered in the desert for the requisite 40 days, but we will cut you a little slack. time off for good behavior.
  • Options
    You are right as always, but then you have real reason to remember this one. The May 7-10 Global was, in fact, for the Horus and Bastet Heavies. You are due!

You haven't year wandered in the desert for the requisite 40 days, but we will cut you a little slack. time off for good behavior.

Tell me about it !!! I've been using that 9.5 MERCURY for TWO MONTHS now. Still getting me victories, but it's long overdue for the melt down yard LMAO
  • Options
    Tell me about it !!! I've been using that 9.5 MERCURY for TWO MONTHS now. Still getting me victories, but it's long overdue for the melt down yard LMAO

Not to rub salt in the wound, but even my Horus, 10.5, 176 K, is getting marginal. And now we are about to face Level 11 defenses. But ice up your thumbs and get ready for the weekend!
  • Options
    Not to rub salt in the wound, but even my Horus, 10.5, 176 K, is getting marginal. And now we are about to face Level 11 defenses. But ice up your thumbs and get ready for the weekend!

LOCKED and LOADED ... Man ... LOCKED and LOADED

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts

So Google servers are back online? There was no program push by Play Store, correct?
    On Amazon servers, they still need to feed the mice so they run on the treadmill to turn the disk drives. I think they ran out of food!
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    So Google servers are back online? There was no program push by Play Store, correct?
    On Amazon servers, they still need to feed the mice so they run on the treadmill to turn the disk drives. I think they ran out of food!

LMAO .... no push yet
  • Options
    Still off of Amazon
  • Options
    Hey TERMINATOR GENISYS is available for download .... Just what I need ...

more frustration, but hell ...
    ... Adversity Builds Character, right? ... I forget who said that ...

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    Jimid12366Jimid12366 Registered Users 7 Posts
    16:08 PST STILL no Android for Amazon. My vault was LOADED. if I am cleaned out when/if I ever get back on, I might be done. I can't take the neglect.
  • Options
    more frustration, but hell ...
    ... Adversity Builds Character, right? ... I forget who said that ...

*** SMILES ***[/QUOTE]

You are just saying that because you are online and I am not, right?
  • Options
    Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    This update has no gold ^_^
  • Options
    ASCENSION is now available for download on Google Android ... and the 9.5 TREPAN isn't good enough ... imagine that LOL

I've got ADAM ... maybe I'll see if I can cruise and get EVE BEFORE I started equipping my SNIPER.

Decisions ... decisions ...
  • Options
    If you have played the "new" campaign you know that it is not new at all, it's just the same old missions recycled. OK, the guy has a white polo shirt this time, last time it was red, but nothing interesting at all. I am hard pressed to believe that these tired missions require an upgrade of the Sniper at all. If it gets tedious, and it will, pull out the Tesla and get it over with.
  • Options
    If you have played the "new" campaign you know that it is not new at all, it's just the same old missions recycled. OK, the guy has a white polo shirt this time, last time it was red, but nothing interesting at all. I am hard pressed to believe that these tired missions require an upgrade of the Sniper at all. If it gets tedious, and it will, pull out the Tesla and get it over with.

I haven't started and it's already tedious ... I just want the diamonds and cash, but to get them I'll need to upgrade the sniper to unlock the contracts. Funny thing is I somehow thought the 9.5 TREPAN would have been good enough; if I'm not mistaken, a SNIPER usually lasts me at least two campaigns before another upgrade is needed ... it's been so long I could be wrong. I picked up the TREPAN after I finished the UNCHOSEN I think, which would mean I had an 8.5 at the time ... I dunno I treat SNIPERS as disposable anyway ... LOL
  • Options
    I haven't started and it's already tedious ... I just want the diamonds and cash, but to get them I'll need to upgrade the sniper to unlock the contracts. Funny thing is I somehow thought the 9.5 TREPAN would have been good enough; if I'm not mistaken, a SNIPER usually lasts at least two campaigns before another upgrade ... it's been so long I could be wrong.

I don't know if you saw my other posts: I upgraded to Level 11. Upgrades in level 11 cost 1.31 to 1.51 M. Max vault size is 819 K.

Only way to upgrade is with Gold. They have finally made me really cranky!
  • Options
    I don't know if you saw my other posts: I upgraded to Level 11. Upgrades in level 11 cost 1.31 to 1.51 M. Max vault size is 819 K.

Only way to upgrade is with Gold. They have finally made me really cranky!

Really? I've got to take a look. Right now I'm only 50% upgraded BASE 10 at 55k or thereabouts ... LOL (spent all my diamond winnings on NARWAHL)
  • Options
    Really? I've got to take a look. Right now I'm only 50% upgraded BASE 10 at 55k or thereabouts ... LOL (spent all my diamond winnings on NARWAHL)

My base upgrade on Amazon is seriously in arrears as well.
  • Options
    My base upgrade on Amazon is seriously in arrears as well.

Yeah ... playing WITHOUT spending GOLD does that. :-) I also tried out Terminator, not my cup of tea ... sort of resembles Robocop with CKS Sniper overtones, something my nephew would like.
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    They have reshuffled the membership in my Silver League on IOS this morning. I am still in the Silver league, but the membership has changed, some names are back from yesterday, but some are new. There are multiple Silver League groups of 30 and they are apparently shifting the membership between groups. What does it mean? I don't have a clue.

My "explanation" doesn't really explain your midday shift of groups. Maybe you have been promoted for good behavior.

Still off line on Amazon.

In my experience in the silver league you are always grouped with a different group of players each day.Over the course of a few days or a week or so you will recognize certain players names as being in your group before but never the exact 30 again.
  • Options
    Merc316 wrote: »
    In my experience in the silver league you are always grouped with a different group of players each day.Over the course of a few days or a week or so you will recognize certain players names as being in your group before but never the exact 30 again.

Yeah I've seen that many times before ... but THIS league event has added a new twist (for me anyways) ... mid day, without warning, my bracket (group) will completely change. I almost had a stroke when I also noticed that my AP had been reset to zero (as if I had never played). Once I won a battle all of my AP came back, but my RANK changed both times because of the bracket change. My only concern is the RANK change. You could easily LOSE your "lead" (or your rank) and be placed in a bracket that takes you out of the running (i.e. need 15 parts and instead you only get 12 parts). It's a gamble at best.

This has happened on both event days so far. Let's see it I can pull a hat trick today !!!

Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    Yeah I've seen that many times before ... but THIS league event has added a new twist (for me anyways) ... mid day, without warning, my bracket (group) will completely change. I almost had a stroke when I also noticed that my AP had been reset to zero (as if I had never played). Once I won a battle all of my AP came back, but my RANK changed both times because of the bracket change. My only concern is the RANK change. You could easily LOSE your "lead" (or your rank) and be placed in a bracket that takes you out of the running (i.e. need 15 parts and instead you only get 12 parts). It's a gamble at best.

This has happened on both event days so far. Let's see it I can pull a hat trick today !!!

Good Hunting !!!

Wow!Ive never had that happen yet.Sounds like more Glu shenanigans to get people to spend gold.They think the players motto gotta have it,gotta get it,gotta spend it hurry hurry,so let's regroup them and make them spend to get that gun part haha.
    Glu for Gods sakes its a stupid sniper rifle lmao.
  • Options
    Merc316 wrote: »
    Wow!Ive never had that happen yet.Sounds like more Glu shenanigans to get people to spend gold.They think the players motto gotta have it,gotta get it,gotta spend it hurry hurry,so let's regroup them and make them spend to get that gun part haha.
    Glu for Gods sakes its a stupid sniper rifle lmao.

Absolutely ... Sad but True !!!
  • Options
    Since this is a thread on the "new" campaign, let me pose the question: Has anybody seen anything new in the Ascension campaign? It seems to me to be the same old campaigns repeated. No new environments no new challenges. Same old, same old.
  • Options
    cbfcbf Registered Users 7 Posts
    Having serious issue with the new update "Base Level 11". After upgrading my Level 10 Base and then applying the 819.2K diamonds to open the Base 11 Level, I can't perform anymore upgrades because my Max Vault size is 819.2K and the minimum required to upgrade the Base Economy is 1.31Million and all the others require 1.51Million. My Base 11 says it is Juliette Tier 11.

Is this a known bug? When will it be fixed?
  • Options
    cbf wrote: »
    Having serious issue with the new update "Base Level 11". After upgrading my Level 10 Base and then applying the 819.2K diamonds to open the Base 11 Level, I can't perform anymore upgrades because my Max Vault size is 819.2K and the minimum required to upgrade the Base Economy is 1.31Million and all the others require 1.51Million. My Base 11 says it is Juliette Tier 11.

That is a BIG problem ... better leave a private message for HANDLES and start a thread with HANDLES in the title.
  • Options
    cbf wrote: »

I posted on this issue last night. We do not know if this is a bug. Maybe Glu intends base upgrades to be Gold purchase only. I used Gold to max out Tier 11 Base Economy Level and it only increased my Vault size to 833.1 K. Bad deal, maybe a glitch, maybe not.