Options

GLOBAL 06/25/2015 and LEAGUE PVP

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Great start to this weekend's GLOBAL PvP ... three consecutive NETWORK ERRORS.

Got to catch the Red Eye back to New York ... catch you later this AM.

Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
Prev13456

Comments

• Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Great start to this weekend's GLOBAL PvP ... three consecutive NETWORK ERRORS.

Got to catch the Red Eye back to New York ... catch you later this AM.

Good Hunting !!!

Good morning Scorpion

I don't think this Global will give us even half of the thrill of last weeks event.
    I do not want to sound picky or snob but this week's instruments/rifles are a bit disappointing.
    Clip size 3 and max power 250K when the new TIER 12 (I guess max power 360K) is less than a week away?
    It's time for all of us to stick on our 4*50 golds till next Thursday and the heavy weekend...

Cheers
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    when the tier 12 gets released we will probably be offered a 96k sniper and assault for cash. there is no point in spending gold to compete for a 128k weapon when i've got 9million in game cash!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    when the tier 12 gets released we will probably be offered a 96k sniper and assault for cash. there is no point in spending gold to compete for a 128k weapon when i've got 9million in game cash!

You are probably right, but since the released Dressed to Kill by accident on Android/Amazon, I have seen it and it will require a 11.5 Sniper, probably on the first level.

I bought the Flute Elite Sniper last weekend for 480 Gold 11.5, 235.5 K Max, same as the Clarinet, which is the second prize this weekend, knowing it would be cheaper than competing for the Global.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    You are probably right, but since the released Dressed to Kill by accident on Android/Amazon, I have seen it and it will require a 11.5 Sniper, probably on the first level.

I bought the Flute Elite Sniper last weekend for 480 Gold 11.5, 235.5 K Max, same as the Clarinet, which is the second prize this weekend, knowing it would be cheaper than competing for the Global.

I thought about doing something similar (bying the offered sniper with $2.6M in-game cash) but when I finally decided to do so, there was a content update and you could only buy it for gold! :mad:
    So, I'm waiting to see if they will bring it back on when they release the new region next week. :cool:
  • Options
    Yep, we're going to need an 11.5 SNIPER to get that DRESSED TO KILL CASH ...

Cruising Gentlemen ... No Pressure ... Need Diamonds; but if I should back into a SNIPER ...

GLOBAL EVENT 06/25/2015 3 DAYS 17 HOURS REMAINING

RANK #1: 4,810 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 4,519 AP (ROKKY)
    RANK #3: 4,480 AP (MISHULJA)
    RANK #30: 2,285 AP (ALLIGATOR)
    RANK $151: 510 AP (SCORPION)

NEXT UPDATE: 3 DAYS REMAINING

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!

It's truly amazing how predictable the leaders are ... we could be fighting for jelly beans and they would still be there foot to the floor. ** SMILES **
  • Options
    It's truly amazing how predictable the leaders are ... we could be fighting for jelly beans and they would still be there foot to the floor. ** SMILES **

LMAO!

By the way and since I now know ... (hehe, THX AGAIN)
    IOS GLOBAL EVENT 06/25/2015 96 HOURS REMAINING

6M36uvN.png

CHEERS
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Scorpion, you are at 510 already! I thought you were kicking back.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Scorpion, you are at 510 already! I thought you were kicking back.

I got bored at the airport, so I said why not ??? LMAO ... But I am going to catch some Zzzzz about now **SMILES** besides I was up at the crack of dawn and haven't lost a battle yet; it's really only 25 victories, give or take ... any slower and I'd be comatose LOL
  • Options
    NK14 wrote: »
    Good morning Scorpion

I don't think this Global will give us even half of the thrill of last weeks event.
    I do not want to sound picky or snob but this week's instruments/rifles are a bit disappointing.
    Clip size 3 and max power 250K when the new TIER 12 (I guess max power 360K) is less than a week away?
    It's time for all of us to stick on our 4*50 golds till next Thursday and the heavy weekend...

Cheers

Yes Sir ... Ahhh the HEAVY ... the GREAT EQUALIZER ... is it that time again? That will be another BATTLE ROYALE; can't wait. Going to watch that one closely to see if this new trend continues; I will NOT breach the GREAT WALL again and then slam on the brakes to avoid the GOLD LEAGUE ... NOPE ... I'll save that for an all out assault, if we can ever get this game stabilized. **SMILES**
  • Options
    Hey BRADR752 ... 6 INTELS COLLECTED and one more column to go in my TIER 11 BASE. It appears to be coming together just in time for the HEAVY week.

LITTLE ME is really earning his cookies now ... he sometimes gets victories when I don't expect him to and I'm left staring through my scope watching the spook getting blown to MARS ... funny when you think how much I hated DRONES just a few weeks ago ... Live and Learn.

Of course, being able to use the **** FEATURE went a long ways towards converting me. Ha

HERE WE GO CONTENT UPDATE ENDS FIRST (of many to come) WIN STREAKS !!! This time I had to reset my device ... oh well it's only a sniper, now I can go back to sleep.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Amazon 22hrs 56mins remain update
    Ranger 8846
    tango 1 6946
    Krosstodd 6679
    kane 5710
    done now 3519
    that's top 5
    15th tec78 1610
    30th too bad 1310
    ( + )
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I didn't know sniper rifle was available for 2.6m cash saw the ar was and bought that seems unfair to offer sniper for cash then make gold only hope your right and cash option makes a welcome return
    ( + )
  • Options
    I didn't know sniper rifle was available for 2.6m cash saw the ar was and bought that seems unfair to offer sniper for cash then make gold only hope your right and cash option makes a welcome return

Agreed ... but look at it this way, you need to spend the funny money on something right? **SMILES**
  • Options
    GLOBAL EVENT 06/25/2015 2 DAYS 20 HOURS REMAINING

RANK #1: 14,493 AP (ROKKY) ... I see we have a duel developing.
    RANK #2: 14,321 AP (SANDIP) ... Who's going to blink first?
    RANK #3: 13,997 AP (PCHELA) ... MISHULJA has dropped the ball. Former champ makes his entrance.
    RANK #30: 6,910 AP (EVERYTHING) ... ALLIGATOR has dropped the ball.
    RANK #239: 1,521 AP (SCORPION) ... Cruising along.

NEXT UPDATE: 2 DAYS REMAINING

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    IOS GLOBAL EVENT 06/26/2015 64 HOURS REMAINING

PASp81G.jpg

Cheers
  • Options
    NK14 wrote: »
    IOS GLOBAL EVENT 06/26/2015 64 HOURS REMAINING

PASp81G.jpg

Cheers

I'll see what you're made of when the 12 HOURS to go mark is reached ... Good Work, I SALUTE YOU.

Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    I just experienced 5 NETWORK ERRORS / RESTARTS in a row ... thankfully, I was simply trying to start the game and NOT in the middle of a battle ... NEWS COMING SOON ...

A total of 7 NETWORK ERRORS, 2 game restarts and 1 device reset (reboot) and somehow I got lucky and grabbed a few victories without losing my streak.

I think I'll put the game down for awhile and watch a movie ...

JEEZ LOUISE
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Looks like the network errors have progressed to Amazon global as well. Fingers drumming on table.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    How is everyone doing on collecting diamonds?
    I did some upgrades on my base now I'm just getting less them 10k good ones over 20k when I was getting over 37k...
  • Options
    Don't worry too much ... when the diamond payouts decline it's usually a signal that most of those players are online. I've learned from experience to PLAY HARD when the others ARE NOT PLAYING ... the leader board will give you some hints as well as your match ups and how long it takes to FIND another TARGET.

It's more of a timing thing than anything else.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Looks like the network errors have progressed to Amazon global as well. Fingers drumming on table.

Yeah ... my guess is that the NETWORKS ERRORS are the result of the servers being under stress ... simply put there are too many people playing and the DEMAND for NETWORK resources has exceeded capacity. I usually take a break when these start happening repeatedly.
  • Options
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    How is everyone doing on collecting diamonds?
    I did some upgrades on my base now I'm just getting less them 10k good ones over 20k when I was getting over 37k...

Yes, this will now take almost twice as many attacks to progress as before. And with base 12 just a week away, put us deeper into the diamond pit. I've now resigned to no more base upgrades, otherwise I'll get nowhere. Maybe it was a glitch, maybe GLU meant for those payouts, but only on equal or higher base matchups and they can't figure out how to correctly program it.

Hopefully, it returns to that rate. Many glitches to correct as well.
  • Options
    Yes, this will now take almost twice as many attacks to progress as before. And with base 12 just a week away, put us deeper into the diamond pit. I've now resigned to no more base upgrades, otherwise I'll get nowhere. Maybe it was a glitch, maybe GLU meant for those payouts, but only on equal or higher base matchups and they can't figure out how to correctly program it.

Hopefully, it returns to that rate. Many glitches to correct as well.

The diamond return will rise again in about 2-3 hours ... QUESTION ... I think you won the MUDFLOW TESLA if I'm not mistaken ... that should be a top priority when using diamonds ... I don't know your priorities so it's just a friendly suggestion.
  • Options
    The diamond return will rise again in about 2-3 hours ... QUESTION ... I think you won the MUDFLOW TESLA if I'm not mistaken ... that should be a top priority when using diamonds ... I don't know your priorities so it's just a friendly suggestion.

Yes, 2 of them, 1 in storage. After maxing out economy Tuesday, I've been doing exactly that, slowly now. On 2nd level now, but working on all Tier 11, pass on 12. Medusa is only on 3rd level also. If I paid for gold, it would speed things up quite a bit, so it's all relative in balancing the enjoyment factor.

A fun note for you, when I got my new device, tried with hope to link the two devices. So I set up the same in-game name from the original device. This week I ended up with both the same accounts in the same league event! It must have really freaked some out. Also, In another league, I was in a group with a guy I took multiple 37k wins from. That event I was using the Tier 4 me with 4x weapons. If he status'ed me, he must have been scratching his head on that one.
  • Options
    Yes, 2 of them, 1 in storage. After maxing out economy Tuesday, I've been doing exactly that, slowly now. On 2nd level now, but working on all Tier 11, pass on 12. Medusa is only on 3rd level also. If I paid for gold, it would speed things up quite a bit, so it's all relative in balancing the fun factor.

You've got plenty of time ... just get the MUDFLOW fully equipped first, NEXT GLOBAL is for a 12.5 HEAVY ... what are your plans? ... you may need the MEDUSA to WIN that 12.5 ... I once bought a 10.5 HEAVY to win the 11.5 MEDUSA ... basically a one event weapon ... I think I was drinking at the time LOL
  • Options
    LET IT BE KNOWN THAT SCORPION HAS REACHED 10,002 VP MILESTONE ...

2 DAYS 8 HOURS 21 MINUTES REMAING IN GLOBAL

... that and $5 will get me a pint of Sam Adams **SMILES**
  • Options
    I have 1300 gold in reserve, will get in the top 90 with luck and some of that bank. Then, at least 5 parts a day after.

But, even Amazon is showing stress of higher player volume. The play for free method is fading, at least for those that can't devote full time to this game.
  • Options
    LET IT BE KNOWN THAT SCORPION HAS REACHED 10,002 VP MILESTONE ...

2 DAYS 8 HOURS 21 MINUTES REMAING IN GLOBAL

... that and $5 will get me a pint of Sam Adams **SMILES**

Laughing, and you were gonna kick it back and take it easy this weekend! Wonder what the gold prize will be? Shame that's now overpopulated too by what, 90+ guys now?

Repeat after me, "I, Scorpion, am a sniperhaulic."
    Just wish these meetings didn't last 7 days a week, and where are the donuts?
  • Options
    Laughing, and you were gonna kick it back and take it easy this weekend! Wonder what the gold prize will be? Shame that's now overpopulated too by what, 90+ guys now?

Repeat after me, "I, Scorpion, am a sniperhaulic."
    Just wish these meetings didn't last 7 days a week, and where are the donuts?

No my friend ... that's a LIFETIME VP total LMAO My highest AP total to date was achieved last weekend ... 8,300 AP. never more LOL
  • Options
    IOS GLOBAL EVENT 54Hs REMAINING
    [img][/img]http://i.imgur.com/7VYaEpP.jpg