amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    IOS GLOBAL EVENT 54Hs REMAINING
    [img][/img]http://i.imgur.com/7VYaEpP.jpg

Not bad Buddy ... not bad at all ...
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Anyone who has bothered to read my posts knows by now that I collect statistics and analyze them looking for anomalies, inconsistencies and patterns.

These statistics are so predictable, that you can just about set your clock by the Global AP totals alone.

Here's a little NUMBER crunching trivia for you guys ...

The Global PvP WINNER for the most part registers AP at 10,000 per day (give or take) and that apparently is cruising speed.

Now that translates into 416.66666666 ... let's round it to 416 AP per hour which is 16.64 victories per hour

That is a victory every 3.6 minutes !!!

Now while that particular statistic falls short of me stating that it's impossible, I mean 3.6 minutes is a relatively long battle by PvP standards, but consider this ...

(1) This is constant over a 96 hour period.

(2) The leader NEVER loses.

(3) The leader NEVER sleeps.

(4) The leader NEVER stops playing, or in the very least, continues to play whilst eating, dumping, or tending to any other biological inconveniences.

(5) The leader does this ... day in ... day out ... and never misses a GLOBAL EVENT or a PvP battle for that matter.

(6) The leader is unaffected by game glitches, bugs, crashes, restarts, network errors ... etc ... etc ... etc ... not to mention delays, cancellations, upgrades and all of the little things that we hold so dear to our hearts.

(7) The leader has a 369K drone.

(8) The Leader has a 368.64K TIER 12 DEFENSE.

(9) The leader has 12.0 Primary Weapons and 11.5 Secondary weapons.

(10) The leader is from Russia and is NOT playing for virtual prizes.

I have no statistics for league play since the leader plays in the GOLD LEAGUE ... ALWAYS.

This has been nagging at me, somewhat like an itch in my brain that I can never scratch.

So how does he do it? I do have a theory ... that I shall share with you over the course of the Global.

I welcome your thoughts ...

*** SMILING ***
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I think it's this guy!

tumblr_mad1vgkctT1qzrlhgo4_1280.jpg

What a man (that's me behind him)! Seriously, it's either a well funded tag team, or an amazing computer (don't need super speed, but you do need amazing visual recognition software) tied to a modified x-y plotter with capacitive touch pen. Still have to have some serious monetary backing, but for what purpose?

Someone with uncontrollable ego like Kim Jong Un maybe? A huge team of devoted players whose motivation is virtual win or physical death.

The motivation to do this has me baffled. Be number 1 in one thing only at the expense of all of life's possibilities?
  • Options
    geolikegeolike Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 22 Posts
    That is a victory every 3.6 minutes !!! well this is possible .... maybe the only thing !!
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I remember playing another online game and the people who can afford to play 24/7 are the retired or disabled. They get government assistance every month so they have the luxury of playing this game all day long.
  • Options
    GLOBAL EVENT 06/25/2015 1 DAY 17 HOURS REMAINING

RANK #1: 31,632 AP (PCHELA) ... The CHAMP Rules Supreme !!!
    RANK #2: 26,376 AP (ROKKY) ... The CHALLENGER continues to put up a good fight.
    RANK #30: 10,882 AP (ROBERTO) ... We have a newcomer to the TOP 30 ... KUDOS.
    RANK #185: 3,119 AP (SCORPION) ... Steady as she goes.

NEXT UPDATE: 1 DAY 12 HOURS REMAINING

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    "NEXT UPDATE: 1 DAY REMAINING " what update men ...?
    Bug fix in the Store whit the ads . ????
    i f hope so
  • Options
    geolike wrote: »
    "NEXT UPDATE: 1 DAY REMAINING " what update men ...?
    Bug fix in the Store whit the ads . ????
    i f hope so

Next time I post the RANKS/SCORES ... Are you experiencing store access problems too? All GLOBAL long I've tried to get in there ... it's hit and miss, but when it fails the game restarts ...
  • Options
    So do you know if the update is about this bugs in store ?
  • Options
    geolike wrote: »
    So do you know if the update is about this bugs in store ?

The update I was referring to is NOT for the game itself, just the player's scores that I post every day. I noticed that the store problems started with the GLOBAL and those annoying ads that keep popping up. At best it won't be fixed until next week some time.

Keep the Faith ...
  • Options
    Just bought some more med kits from the store. At least it's not affecting me yet.
  • Options
    OK I'm only left with GUARD LEVEL and SENTRY GUN LEVEL to be able to open the TIER 12 STATS ... now that took patience and a whole bunch of diamonds ... not 1 BAR of GOLD; I'm relieved to say.

With all the INTEL LOCATED, it would appear that my 4-5 week marathon effort to "catch up" is finally coming to an end just it time for DRESSED TO KILL to be unlocked.

The TORTOISE ALWAYS WINS ... *** SMILES ***

FULLY EQUIP the MUDFLOW by SILVER LEAGUE EVENT DAY #3 and I'll be ready for prime time and the battle for the 12.5 HEAVY. Grab this free SNIPER for the DTK campaigns ... I'm good to go.

YEAH !!!!

I think I'll let LITTLE ME have some fun now.

BRADR752 ... Where Are You ???
  • Options
    One other thing I've noted about the LEADER is that his WEAPONRY, DRONE and BASE DEFENSE are all rated at 360K(+-). ..... An apparent parity between all three aspects of the game that undoubtedly converges and contributes to his success.
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Anyone who has bothered to read my posts knows by now that I collect statistics and analyze them looking for anomalies, inconsistencies and patterns.

These statistics are so predictable, that you can just about set your clock by the Global AP totals alone.

Here's a little NUMBER crunching trivia for you guys ...

The Global PvP WINNER for the most part registers AP at 10,000 per day (give or take) and that apparently is cruising speed.

Now that translates into 416.66666666 ... let's round it to 416 AP per hour which is 16.64 victories per hour

That is a victory every 3.6 minutes !!!

Now while that particular statistic falls short of me stating that it's impossible, I mean 3.6 minutes is a relatively long battle by PvP standards, but consider this ...

(1) This is constant over a 96 hour period.

(2) The leader NEVER loses.

(3) The leader NEVER sleeps.

(4) The leader NEVER stops playing, or in the very least, continues to play whilst eating, dumping, or tending to any other biological inconveniences.

(5) The leader does this ... day in ... day out ... and never misses a GLOBAL EVENT or a PvP battle for that matter.

(6) The leader is unaffected by game glitches, bugs, crashes, restarts, network errors ... etc ... etc ... etc ... not to mention delays, cancellations, upgrades and all of the little things that we hold so dear to our hearts.

(7) The leader has a 369K drone.

(8) The Leader has a 368.64K TIER 12 DEFENSE.

(9) The leader has 12.0 Primary Weapons and 11.5 Secondary weapons.

(10) The leader is from Russia and is NOT playing for virtual prizes.

I have no statistics for league play since the leader plays in the GOLD LEAGUE ... ALWAYS.

This has been nagging at me, somewhat like an itch in my brain that I can never scratch.

So how does he do it? I do have a theory ... that I shall share with you over the course of the Global.

I welcome your thoughts ...

*** SMILING ***

This stuff boggles me as well. I just timed a match from start to finish for me, and it took 1m40sec. Of which the first 40 was finding a match with enough diamonds to satisfy my want, so in theory, if the guy took the very first matchup and went with it, he could finish in probably less than 1 min. Mine happened to be long range, which is always a much shorter match as well than the short range ones. But how anyone could have that much time on their hands is really beyond me.

BTW, with only 1d13+hrs remaining, I'm only at 1562. Lost a lot of playing time last night and today I will only get on sporadically. That goes for tomorrow as well. I don't see me getting to 2500. I also lost twice due to lag/slow down issues. Got to remember to compensate for it.

I'm guessing you're own Android/Amazon, as iOS leader is at 22096, followed by 20343 and the 3rd is 13221.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I have 1300 gold in reserve, will get in the top 90 with luck and some of that bank. Then, at least 5 parts a day after.

But, even Amazon is showing stress of higher player volume. The play for free method is fading, at least for those that can't devote full time to this game.

How do you manage to get that much gold? I messed around with the free gold offers, but I'm not crazy about giving out my information like cell number, etc.
  • Options
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    This stuff boggles me as well. I just timed a match from start to finish for me, and it took 1m40sec. Of which the first 40 was finding a match with enough diamonds to satisfy my want, so in theory, if the guy took the very first matchup and went with it, he could finish in probably less than 1 min. Mine happened to be long range, which is always a much shorter match as well than the short range ones. But how anyone could have that much time on their hands is really beyond me.

BTW, with only 1d13+hrs remaining, I'm only at 1562. Lost a lot of playing time last night and today I will only get on sporadically. That goes for tomorrow as well. I don't see me getting to 2500. I also lost twice due to lag/slow down issues. Got to remember to compensate for it.

I'm guessing you're own Android/Amazon, as iOS leader is at 22096, followed by 20343 and the 3rd is 13221.

I play on Google Android ... if I were on Amazon I would probably be in the TOP 30 by now.

With regards to the LEADER, skipping matches is a foreign concept to him. He takes all comers ... young or old, rich or poor ... he doesn't care and HE ALWAYS WINS.

Our LEADER on Google is over 35,000 on his way to 40,000 (maybe 50,000) if he keeps playing. I think the Google platform is the most competitive, at least on par with IOS. Amazon is a distant 3rd. Right now the Google RANK #5 would be leading on IOS.

the_leaders_20150627.png
  • Options
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    How do you manage to get that much gold? I messed around with the free gold offers, but I'm not crazy about giving out my information like cell number, etc.
    I never enter my email, or other info! Get enough spam as is. I get around 10-20 gold a day with the 1 or 2 gold "open website and close" sites. For a few months, was making 200 gold a week with being able to play full time - 50 on global, 150 on the 3 silver league days. Those were good times! Also, never bought in-game weapons, just too short a life span with all the Amazon free weapons I get, 1 each week. And those, except maybe the tesla, are only good for 1 month!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    OK I'm only left with GUARD LEVEL and SENTRY GUN LEVEL to be able to open the TIER 12 STATS ... now that took patience and a whole bunch of diamonds ... not 1 BAR of GOLD; I'm relieved to say.

With all the INTEL LOCATED, it would appear that my 4-5 week marathon effort to "catch up" is finally coming to an end just it time for DRESSED TO KILL to be unlocked.

The TORTOISE ALWAYS WINS ... *** SMILES ***

FULLY EQUIP the MUDFLOW by SILVER LEAGUE EVENT DAY #3 and I'll be ready for prime time and the battle for the 12.5 HEAVY. Grab this free SNIPER for the DTK campaigns ... I'm good to go.

YEAH !!!!

I think I'll let LITTLE ME have some fun now.

BRADR752 ... Where Are You ???

I am out of town doing a 100 K Mountain Bike Race in 100 Degree heat.

Playing free energy when I can.

IOS 2846 AP 277th Place
    Amazon 3035 AP 32nd Place

Looking for Top 30 on Amazon, don't care on IOS since I bought the Flute Elite, 11.5, 235 K, last week for 480 Gold, knowing I could never craft a Sniper on IOS travelling to a race. Even if I had the time, a Top 10 Finish for the same sniper would cost 10 times as much, made no sense to work the Global.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »

IOS 2846 AP 277th Place

Looking for Top 30 on Amazon, don't care on IOS since I bought the Flute Elite, 11.5, 235 K, last week for 480 Gold, knowing I could never craft a Sniper on IOS travelling to a race. Even if I had the time, a Top 10 Finish for the same sniper would cost 10 times as much, made no sense to work the Global.

Have fun Bud ... CYA HEAVY WEEKEND !!!
  • Options
    GLOBAL EVENT 06/25/2015 1 DAY 11 HOURS 18 MINUTES REMAINING

RANK #1: 37,132 AP (PCHELA) ... The CHAMP pulls away from the field.
    RANK #2: 28,926 AP (ROKKY) ... The CHALLENGER continues to battle for the runner up position.
    RANK #30: 12,615 AP (DRED) ... ROBERTO moves up to RANK #28 12,732 AP
    RANK #171: 3,554 AP (SCORPION) ... Steady as she goes.

NEXT UPDATE: 1 DAY REMAINING

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options

IOS 2846 AP 277th Place

And yet you're still able to get more than double my score....
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    IOS GLOBAL EVENT 06/25/2015 20 HOURS 30 MINUTES REMAINING

orcBD7E.jpg

SCORPION is right.
    This week's global on Android is far more competitive than on IOS

Cheers
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    the_leaders_20150628.png

The LEADER (PCHELA) has finally taken a break, it would appear. With 40,000+ AP in three days, even HE has limits I suppose; might be a church going man since he ALWAYS takes off Sunday mornings.

*** SMILES ***

NEXT UPDATE AT 12 HOURS REMAINING IN GLOBAL EVENT

The GLITCHES so far in the current GLOBAL:

7 NETWORK ERRORS (mostly at the beginning of the GLOBAL)
    2 LOST TOUCHSCREEN CONTROLS (LITTLE ME won one of these)
    1 HIDDEN SPOOK BENEATH THE FLOOR
    NUMEROUS GAME RESTARTS (all following WEEKEND SALE ITEMS banner popup)
  • Options
    Yesterday stayed error free until the last game of the day, though payouts are poor - generally below 20k. I thought it was just me with the other problems, of course, you have about 1700 AP more than I. Doing better in my Tier 4 game this event - 2771 AP rank 51.

2 RESYNC ERRORS
    2 LOST TOUNCSCREEN CONTROLS
    SEVERAL GAME RESTARTS (all after checking for free gold in gold screen)
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Yesterday stayed error free until the last game of the day, though payouts are poor - generally below 20k. I thought it was just me with the other problems, of course, you have about 1700 AP more than I. Doing better in my Tier 4 game this event - 2771 AP rank 51.

2 RESYNC ERRORS
    2 LOST TOUNCSCREEN CONTROLS
    SEVERAL GAME RESTARTS (all after checking for free gold in gold screen)

I think these bugs have a cascading effect as it doesn't seem to affect everyone at the same time; sort of like dominos falling. When your game restarts, does it happen immediately following some sort of popup?
  • Options
    On Amazon, there are very few pop-ups. An occasional VIP ad is about it.

And now, add the;

1 HIDDEN SPOOK BENEATH THE FLOOR

Got greedy when I saw a real Tier 12 with 37K and high powered drone. His drone stayed in the front of the long attack, and the spook jumped out the window, through the floor, got one shot at him below the floor shooting at his "pointer", but he wasn't shooting back, so couldn't target him well. By the time I cleared the field, he was behind me out of range. Wasted a med kit thinking I could get him, UHG!

Win-win for GLU (wrecked another winning streak, and steal a med kit.)
  • Options
    18 hours left in Global:

IOS:

#! 28507
    #10 9357
    #30 6985
    #265 3671 Me spending only free Energy. Not llooking to craft a weapon.

Amazon:

#1 20057
    #10 5635
    #16 4610 Me looking to stay in Top 30
    #30 3988 13th to 30th place very close.
  • Options
    18 hours left in Global:

IOS:

#! 28507
    #10 9357
    #30 6985
    #265 3671 Me spending only free Energy. Not llooking to craft a weapon.

Amazon:

#1 20057
    #10 5635
    #16 4610 Me looking to stay in Top 30
    #30 3988 13th to 30th place very close.

The only way you, BRADR752, are not going to craft a weapon is if you DO NOT play at all ** LOL **
  • Options
    The only way you, BRADR752, are not going to craft a weapon is if you DO NOT play at all ** LOL **

I already have an 11.5 K Sniper, so I am hoping to take a break during League play, so that I can regain some enthusiasm for next week's Heavy Global. I am feeling pretty stale right now.
  • Options
    I already have an 11.5 K Sniper, so I am hoping to take a break during League play, so that I can regain some enthusiasm for next week's Heavy Global. I am feeling pretty stale right now.

That washed out feeling eh? I know it very well ...