Options

10/22 global

13Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I guess there is no way to know whether the top gun is likely to be a Tela or a Heavy.

Here is an odd one: Several members of my Clan did the Super Vip to 9250 Gold to get the Blobfish, which is !0% LESS powerful than the Karma they have already upgraded using Gold because they hate the gun. These are the same people who talked me into the Super VIP to get the Karma.

LOL that figures, but as you've stated on many occasions, the sights are ugly, it's slow to get started, BUT once it's going there's nothing left but blood splatter. Now that I have the 17.5 ASSAULT to go with it, I'm back to my favorite tactic of switching between the weapons. SENTRIES and JUGGS get a dose of KARMA, everyone else gets precision ASSAULT attacks.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Screenshot_2015-10-27-05-24-51.png?psid=1

DRONE STATUS:
    DRONE: 440K (Power) - 124/150 (Level) - 52/1225 (XP) - 2.66M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (440K), RL (440K), HR (440K), SG (440K)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 333P (9,990)

FUSES:
    40 x TIER 15 (XP-29);

LEVEL #2 on drone weapons (410K part root) requires 440K on the SUPPORT DRONE. Once I reached 440K all of the weapons parts were no longer dark; consequently since LEVEL #3 drone weapons would appear to exceed the 440K on the support drone, the support drone should be upgraded to 510K BEFORE any serious weapons upgrades are undertaken.

Additionally, since the upper limit of the 410K part is 1.07M it is quite possible that one could upgrade the part to the maximum; but with 510K parts plentiful, this approach would seem to defy logic. GLU developers again hard at work, I suppose.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION