Options

12/3 Sniper Global

13Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The Global thing has gotten so confusing, but here is the 17.5 Global history: 11/19 Heavy (2 days after release of Tier 17), 11/26, Tesla; 12/3, Sniper; 12/10, Assault???. This should lead to an 18.5 Global 12/17, 2 days after the release of Tier 18. In any event, I can't see Glu doing 5 17.5 Globals. Who knows!

Agreed ... maybe towards the end of the week, definitely not the beginning since that would place it right in the middle of the ASSAULT League Events. Either way end of next week or 2 weeks, it's an awful lot of "patching" that's going to take place all at once.

Any one of these TIER, REGION or RELEASE brings bugs with them especially to IOS since that's always the first to go. All three at once with no problems? That would be precedent setting ...

FULL SYSTEM BACJUPS are definitely in order !!! Oops check that, if a new release comes down, backups will be useless ... d.a.m.n ... best to turn device off and observe for a day or two; I know that's going to kill you but it's prudent.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Could be the system cache, as opposed to the application's cache, that's filling up with junk. You can manually clear that cache by booting into Recovery Mode. There is also a utility named All-In-One Toolbox and there is a CCLEANER for Android available. Have you tried either of those?

The AIO Toolbox also has a feature that allows you to control which apps can run or are started during bootstrap. This might help with frame freezing or any other resource related problems.

Scorpion. Just wanted to update you with the results of your suggestion to rebuild the cache partition.

My win streak for the 12/3 Global Event was 175 with no losses. Even the method of a global storage delete cache didn't help my problem of crashing after selecting a PVP, but before the playfield displays dropping me to the desktop and adding a loss to quite a few streaks.

I accomplished this with the Recovery Mode process, only takes a few minutes.

Sorry for the interruption, but wanted to give you props! (knock on wood until next crash)
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Scorpion. Just wanted to update you with the results of your suggestion to rebuild the cache partition.

My win streak for the 12/3 Global Event was 175 with no losses. Even the method of a global storage delete cache didn't help my problem of crashing after selecting a PVP, but before the playfield displays dropping me to the desktop and adding a loss to quite a few streaks.

I accomplished this with the Recovery Mode process, only takes a few minutes.

Sorry for the interruption, but wanted to give you props! (knock on wood until next crash)

OK so everything is good for now ... just to be clear, booting into Recovery Mode and manually rebuilding the cache fixed the problem right?
  • Options
    DRONE STATUS:
    DRONE: 910K (Power) - 138/150 (Level) - 49/1325 (XP) - 6.96M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (850K-L3), RL (910K-L4), HR (850K-L3), SG (850K-L3)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 343P (10,290)

FUSES:
    88 x TIER 16 (XP-25); 10 x TIER 08 (XP-19);

With the exception of the ROCKET LAUNCHER at 910K (Level 4), all other weapons are at 850K (Level 3). What is truly noteworthy is the fact that this iteration of LITTLE ME, including the current weapons, was crafted using nothing but 125, 1,000, 8,000, 51K and 64K parts (all of the smaller denominations) of which very few (if any) are left.

With over 10,000 410K-510K-740K level parts remaining, I am poised to make some serious headway towards that ultimate (and unreachable) goal of a "true" 2.95M drone.

Many rabbits have come before me and many have dropped dead from exhaustion; some have been exiled to oblivion ... but remember this ...

... THE TORTOISE ALWAYS WINS !!!

If I just had some fracking fuses, I could make this thing really interesting *** SMILES ***

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    OK so everything is good for now ... just to be clear, booting into Recovery Mode and manually rebuilding the cache fixed the problem right?

Correct. I still like to delete the game cache once a day for peace of mind, but it was the cache partition deletion/reformat in recovery mode that made that glitch disappear.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Correct. I still like to delete the game cache once a day for peace of mind, but it was the cache partition deletion/reformat in recovery mode that made that glitch disappear.

I flush my app cache at least 3-4 times or every time I restart the game (about every 3 hours).

On a different topic, did you get the "magic script" and start receiving level ups? It appears that Amazon was directed back to contacting CC. I could have sworn that this issue was resolved for you guys a week ago Monday, maybe it was a dream ... there are times when I can't tell the difference LOL
  • Options
    Sr did, but never received the confirmation from Customer Care now at level 160, Jr got the reply;

"We are aware of this issue and will fix it soon for all players that already faced it. We ask for your patience and understanding while the dev team manually level up your character.

This may take some time to process but rest assured that this will be taken care of. Thank you."

Sounds like it will be a VERY long time now that they are asking for ALL Amazon players to send in individual tickets!

Edit, Jr is now Level 160. Took just over a day to get the bump to 151.
  • Options
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 11.8M (QUEBEC); LEVEL: 160; GAME CASH: 952.08M
    DRONE: 910K (Power) - 138/150 (Level) - 49/1325 (XP) - 6.96M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (910K-L4), RL (910K-L4), HR (910K-L4), SG (910K-L4) --- All Level 4 (max)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 332P (9,960)

FUSES:
    124 x TIER 16 (XP-25); 22 x TIER 08 (XP-19);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 18.0 STALLION (acquired 12/06) @ 0%.
    TESLA: 17.5 MAGAERA (acquired 12/02) @ 90%.
    ASSAULT: 17.5 JUNIPER (acquired 10/22) @ 100%.
    HEAVY: 17.5 BLOBFISH (acquired 10/22) @ 100%; 17.5 KARMA (acquired 09/23) @ 60%.

TOOBAD (17.5 CASSOWARY):
    GLOBAL EVENT (12/03/2015) --- RANK #191 (4,356 AP) --- 20 Parts Acquired; 30 Parts To Go.
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #1) --- RANK #08 (107 VP) --- 10 Parts Acquired; 20 Parts To Go.
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #2) --- RANK #09 (117 VP) --- 10 Parts Acquired; 10 Parts To Go.
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #3) --- RANK #10 (042 VP) --- ***** NO PARTS AWARDED *****

SERVER MAINTENANCE has started @ 06:30 AM EST; unfortunately CKS 4.0 is on it's way.

Server Maintenance finally ended @ 09:30 PM EST, 15 hours after it started.

First casualty of the latest updated release from GLU was the routine loss of weapons parts.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!