With 1 Day 6 Hours left, here are the IOS standings:

#1 21421 Skidrail
    #2 11035 Dallllllkllum
    #8 9037 Kohaisan #6 AT
    #11 8865 Daddyboy #10
    #26 6035 Tonyzaper28 #4
    #30 5793 SSM16
    #106 3635 Bradr752 #2

Still no League Milestones, no interest, no reason to play the game, but I am looking to win me 50 Gold tomorow.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    With 1 Day 6 Hours left, here are the IOS standings:

#1 21421 Skidrail
    #2 11035 Dallllllkllum
    #8 9037 Kohaisan #6 AT
    #11 8865 Daddyboy #10
    #26 6035 Tonyzaper28 #4
    #30 5793 SSM16
    #106 3635 Bradr752 #2

Still no League Milestones, no interest, no reason to play the game, but I am looking to win me 50 Gold tomorow.

Bro don't sweat the small stuff. Even under the best of circumstances there's nothing here you need or want ... hell there hasn't been anything of interest in these events for months. Your weapons are good for a couple of months at least. When all is said and done the only real reason for you to play is for the World Title of Assassins.

What's amazing, and something you should be proud of, is the fact that my most important weapons are 2 months old, so in a very tangible way, the original TOOBAD strategy is still shielding us from GLU catastrophic failures like CKS 4.0. We designed the strategy together and it's still hard at work doing what we intended it to do.

I think you just expected too much from this release; I expected nothing but more bugs.

Concentrate on the task at hand ... #1 All-Time ... then we can both retire. Now kick some butt !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Bro don't sweat the small stuff. Even under the best of circumstances there's nothing here you need or want ... hell there hasn't been anything of interest in these events for months. Your weapons are good for a couple of months at least. When all is said and done the only real reason for you to play is for the World Title of Assassins.

What's amazing, and something you should be proud of, is the fact that my most important weapons are 2 months old, so in a very tangible way, the original TOOBAD strategy is still shielding us from GLU catastrophic failures like CKS 4.0. We designed the strategy together and it's still hard at work doing what we intended it to do.

I think you just expected too much from this release; I expected nothing but more bugs.

Concentrate on the task at hand ... #1 All-Time ... then we can both retire. Now kick some butt !!!

The Toobad strategy is still alive and well. I have had the Chainmail Assault, 18.5, the Stallon Sniper, 18.0, and the Iron Maiden Heavy, 18.5 for a month and they are still the most overwhelming firepower I have ever had in my history of playing this game. I have had the Gnome 18.5 Tesla for two weeks, but I only upgraded to it because I had to buy in for play; the Aphrodite 17.5 Tesla which it replaced was plenty of gun for the task. All 4 of these weapons should serve through another cycle.

My frustrations right now are with the state of the game itself, the problems with 4.0.0, the elimination of Clan Globals which were a major driving force in my play and now, the umpteenth Glu glitch which has trashed League play on IOS.

Clan wars involves 3 minutes of play 2 times a day, I have no Drone weapons parts and nothing left to upgrade. Hopefully that will change in the next few days with the introduction of a new Tier and/or new Drone levels. Meantime, there is precious little to motivate me or the other serious, long time players of the game and the Global Leaderboard reflects that.

I could limp along for another 20K VP and be #1 AT, but I hope that Glu gives me some additional justification to spend time, money and effort on the game.
  • Options
    The Toobad strategy is still alive and well. I have had the Chainmail Assault, 18.5, the Stallon Sniper, 18.0, and the Iron Maiden Heavy, 18.5 for a month and they are still the most overwhelming firepower I have ever had in my history of playing this game. I have had the Gnome 18.5 Tesla for two weeks, but I only upgraded to it because I had to buy in for play; the Aphrodite 17.5 Tesla which it replaced was plenty of gun for the task. All 4 of these weapons should serve through another cycle.

My frustrations right now are with the state of the game itself, the problems with 4.0.0, the elimination of Clan Globals which were a major driving force in my play and now, the umpteenth Glu glitch which has trashed League play on IOS.

Clan wars involves 3 minutes of play 2 times a day, I have no Drone weapons parts and nothing left to upgrade. Hopefully that will change in the next few days with the introduction of a new Tier and/or new Drone levels. Meantime, there is precious little to motivate me or the other serious, long time players of the game and the Global Leaderboard reflects that.

I could limp along for another 20K VP and be #1 AT, but I hope that Glu gives me some additional justification to spend time, money and effort on the game.

I hear you man and I know you, as well as others, loved the Clan Competition and interaction with Clan Members. To reduce that "social" experience to only 3 minutes twice a day is further testimony that GLU doesn't have a clue; but we've always known that much.

Personally, I am poised to cross the 1.0M power threshold on the support drone. All I am waiting for is confirmation from HANDLES on the fusing costs which have doubled in CKS 4.0. It's a secondary concern really, because if that's what it costs, so be it; I just don't want to throw away diamonds needlessly. With 10,000 410K-510K parts, I could make some real progress; might even catch up to you **SMILES**

We'll know the disposition of another major issue, regarding lost weapons parts and league qualifications, soon enough. The League Qualification should be simple to resolve. Even the lost weapons parts should not cause too much pain since it affected a Global that featured a SNIPER rifle (who really cares anyway, they're disposable and easy enough to obtain). Stranger still, on Google Play the missing parts were delivered; late, but we received them.

It's the reported issue of existing weapons parts being "raided". Although I was skeptical at first, if true this is a real problem because nobody snapshots their inventory of weapons. How do you prove your ever owned the weapon to begin with? All the players affected by that issue can only hope GLU will do right by them and can independently determine what each player's inventory was BEFORE the upgrade. I am confident they can, but will they? It would be a huge task and we know GLU's track record in resolving these types of issues; timing is key due to weapons obsolescence.
  • Options
    RANK #1: 21,233 AP (JACK018)
    RANK #2: 11,657 AP (PIPOIII)
    RANK #3: 10,749 AP (LOB111)
    RANK #10: 8,558 AP (ECARTER85)
    RANK #30: 5,646 AP (TOMIMAC75)
    RANK #169: 3,201 AP (SCORPION)

For the first time since CKS 3.0 was released in May 2015, RANK #30 will not make the GOLD LEAGUE; GLU better wake up before it's too late. In fact, this leaderboard is mainly composed of opportunists (have doubts about parts, go for the complete weapon instead).

JACK018 is usually in the TOP 30 and he's enjoying a cake walk today vs. this group. His ego will not allow a "never was" to RANK #1.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    IOS with less than 18 Hours to go:

#1 24221 Skidrail
    #2 11910 Sidmad
    #7 10490 Daddyboy11 #10 AT Leaderboard
    #10 9809 Kord
    #12 9573 Dohaisan #6 AT Leaderboard
    #21 7485 Tonyzeper23 #4 AT Leaderboard
    #30 6568 Virus2015
    #138 4010 Bradr752 #2 AT

Still nobody playing other than Skidrail. No League Milestones, though I did get my 50 Gold at 4K.
  • Options
    IOS with less than 18 Hours to go:

#1 24221 Skidrail
    #2 11910 Sidmad
    #7 10490 Daddyboy11 #10 AT Leaderboard
    #10 9809 Kord
    #12 9573 Dohaisan #6 AT Leaderboard
    #21 7485 Tonyzeper23 #4 AT Leaderboard
    #30 6568 Virus2015
    #138 4010 Bradr752 #2 AT

Still nobody playing other than Skidrail. No League Milestones, though I did get my 50 Gold at 4K.

I usually try to stay away from speculating (positively) on a broken feature until it's completely fixed. I can tell you from my experience with IT systems and how software is usually designed ... while it's true that weapons parts awarded from league competition is broken, qualifying for a particular league may be perfectly fine. It very well could be that the notification of your qualification is what's broken; this is the more likely scenario.

The misrepresented "league rules" and milestones, could be nothing more than a cosmetic oversight and has nothing to be with what will happen at the conclusion of the Global itself. My reasoning is based on my knowledge of client / server based systems. The "client" is your device and the software that runs on it; PvP battles, drone development, notifications, etc. The "server" side (gaming engines) is the opponent match making, the storing of results in a database, processing those results by awarding weapons parts and other prizes, etc. and determining in which league you will compete and assigning you to a bracket.

Again, this is only based on what I've observed and my general experience, but the GLU FACTOR must always be taken into account.

In short ... it's not a bug, until it's a bug and that has yet to be determined. We'll know in approximately 17.5 hours. Can you imagine tomorrow morning when the league events kick off and there's nobody competing? Hell we won't even need to report it, GLU will go into hyper-drive to fix it ... 6-9 hours later.

NOW after stating all of that, GLU does have a history of cancelling League Events without notice or explanation ... that's the GLU FACTOR. The problem with the league milestones is that nothing tangible is awarded like diamonds. The only way you know you've reached that milestone is via a notification.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Hang in there Brad. Look at it this way, it can't get screwed up any worse, than it is now. So it has to get better, right?
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    Hang in there Brad. Look at it this way, it can't get screwed up any worse, than it is now. So it has to get better, right?

I keep saying that, and Glu always figures out a way to make it worse.

In fairness, while much of the incentive to play the game has disappeared, my game is actually playing real well. No restarts this Global, the video is smooth, the game is stable. So there is some good news out there, it is just swamped by the disappearance of all of the elements that make me want to play the game.
  • Options
    Touche CONCERNED ... Touche !!!
  • Options
    I keep saying that, and Glu always figures out a way to make it worse.

In fairness, while much of the incentive to play the game has disappeared, my game is actually playing real well. No restarts this Global, the video is smooth, the game is stable. So there is some good news out there, it is just swamped by the disappearance of all of the elements that make me want to play the game.

So true, the game engine has drastically been improved, it is just really too bad that game content is suffering big time right now.

I would say that GLU, need to fire the entire CKS Dev team, but then that would cause additional untold misery, for us the players. Where in the world would they be able to find programmers that would be willing to take on the aggravation of trying to figure out this game's messed up programming, let alone try to fix it

I am just very surprised that GLU, never has a "roll back" plan, for times like this.
  • Options
    Has anyone noticed greater battery drain since the last update? I mean battery life and CKS were never the best of friends, but CKS 4.0 is noticeably draining more juice from my battery and prompting me to remain connected to my charger(s) OR swap devices more often.
  • Options
    Has anyone noticed greater battery drain since the last update? I mean battery life and CKS were never the best of friends, but CKS 4.0 is noticeably draining more juice from my battery and prompting me to remain connected to my charger(s).

Version 4.0.0 was doing a number on my iPad Mini, but now it seems a little better since the IOS upgrade.
  • Options
    Version 4.0.0 was doing a number on my iPad Mini, but now it seems a little better since the IOS upgrade.

This is the 9.2 update that you are talking about?
  • Options

I suppose it's a small price to pay for the better performance of the game. I'm currently on Android v4.4.4 but I know v5.0 has issues with CKS, so I'm stuck (tablet). My phone on the other hand is running Android v6.x and is running very well, problem is I prefer the tablet and do NOT want to start screwing around with Android version upgrades.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    This is the 9.2 update that you are talking about?

Yes, sorry
  • Options
    Coming up on 6 Hours remaining, IOS is still pretty boring:
    #1 27221 Skidrail
    #2 16010 Sidmad
    #4 12801 Daddyboy11 #4 AT
    #10 10910 Bigbook300
    #13 10373 Kohaisan #6 At
    #30 7735 Leandro009
    #123 4735 Bradr752 #2 AT

Only 2 of the top 30 on the Leaderboard. I have 193 wins, but have not managed a single Drone Weapons Upgrade, MG is 40% of the way to 2.02M, could be a while.
  • Options
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 11.8M (QUEBEC); LEVEL: 160; GAME CASH: 1.1B
    DRONE: 990K (Power) - 139/150 (Level) - 849/1340 (XP) - 7.37M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (970K-L5), RL (970K-L5), HR (970K-L5), SG (970K-L5) --- All Level 5 (max)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 9,677
    ..... 410K: MG (1,386); RL (1,445); HR (1,419); SG (1,423)
    ..... 510K: MG (0,968); RL (1,010); HR (1,002); SG (1,024)

FUSES:
    232 x TIER 16 (XP-25); 05 x TIER 08 (XP-19);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 18.0 STALLION (acquired 12/06) @ 0%.
    TESLA: 17.5 MAGAERA (acquired 12/02) @ 100%.
    ASSAULT: 17.5 JUNIPER (acquired 10/22) @ 100%.
    HEAVY: 17.5 BLOBFISH (acquired 10/22) @ 100%; 17.5 KARMA (acquired 09/23) @ 60%.

Google Play ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 12/10/2015 FINAL RESULTS:
    RANK #1: 22,841 AP (JACK018)
    RANK #2: 14,271 AP (DADA)
    RANK #3: 13,782 AP (PIPOIII)
    RANK #10: 12,075 AP (NIKY1)
    RANK #30: 7,310 AP (MILELEGP)
    RANK #145: 4,262 AP (SCORPION)

TOOBAD (17.5 CRAWFISH):
    GLOBAL EVENT (12/10/2015) --- RANK #145 (4,262 AP) --- 20 Parts Acquired; 30 Parts To Go.
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #1) --- TBD --- *** GOLD ONLY ***
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #2) --- TBD --- *** GOLD ONLY ***
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #3) --- TBD --- *** GOLD ONLY ***

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    No Leagues on IOS
  • Options
    No Leagues on IOS

You're not kidding, I can tell by the tone of your voice. No League Events at all? GLU at it's best ...
    ... no warning, no explanations.

I take it you have the vanilla PvP; was always my favorite anyways. Win drone parts, pick up VP, advance towards RANK #1 ... you don't need league events anyways ... I told ya, Glory Sucks Wind !!!

Seriously, I empathize with all the players who can't receive milestones, but more importantly the hundreds of souls who spent 96 hours out of their lives for parts and won't be able to complete their weapons. Realistically though, they knew the risks.

Life goes on ... maybe not with CKS. GLU will fix this ASAP, I'm sure of it. Hang in there. For now, just go win some parts and continue your march towards #1.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I've come to expect incompetence from management and the programmers, but that is plain recklessness.

At least Handles has show a decent amount of respectability, and attention.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I've come to expect incompetence from management and the programmers, but that is plain recklessness.

At least Handles has show a decent amount of respectability, and attention.

Yep and the sad part is we've grown to expect the worst AND plan for the worst. There is no hoping for the best with GLU at the helm. With every release are yet more bugs, all worse than the release that came before it. Any progress at all, like improved gaming performance, is negated by persistent failures like not awarding weapons parts and increasing costs.

Even the long time big spenders have had enough, I would think.
  • Options
    Other than being fully upgraded with your weapons, are you going for the Super Vip this event? Looks like the weapons prizes have almost caught up to you.
  • Options
    Other than being fully upgraded with your weapons, are you going for the Super Vip this event? Looks like the weapons prizes have almost caught up to you.

Nah, there's no need. I am looking for a new ASSAULT RIFLE and the next chance I get, I'll grab one. Hopefully an 18.5 will be available the next Global. Super VIP weapons are 4-5 weeks ahead at best and are now a waste of money. You spend $200-$300 a month and the best you can hope for is a 1 month "early preview" of weapons you can get for free the following month, so what's the point.

So unless there's a vastly superior weapon available similar to the HEAVY I grabbed back in October, I am strictly a Global Man going forward.

All said, and contrary to popular belief, GLU is "encouraging" participation in the Global/League Events, by closing the gap between the Global and VIP Event weapons available. For me the Super VIP is a backup plan, nothing more and that's the way it should be.

In the past you were able to get ahead by 2-3 months (it was well worth the cost) and I was able to upgrade my weapons every 60 days or so; this is no longer the case however and the Super VIP is nothing more than a 30 day future "treadmill" played out today. Even the weapons strength gap between Global and Super VIP weapons is shrinking.

The Global weapons prizes and I were at parity the entire past monthly cycle. CONCERNED, you and I have practically the same weapons. You see my gaming budget hasn't changed and is a modest one at around $40/week; only what I choose to spend it on changes as the game evolves/reverts. I haven't spent a dime over the last 4 Globals so TOOBAD RELOADED just paid for a new CKS tablet. :)
  • Options
    Jet LeeJet Lee Registered Users 33 Posts
    Nah, there's no need. I am looking for a new ASSAULT RIFLE and the next chance I get, I'll grab one. Hopefully an 18.5 will be available the next Global. Super VIP weapons are 4-5 weeks ahead at best and are now a waste of money. You spend $200-$300 a month and the best you can hope for is a 1 month "early preview" of weapons you can get for free the following month, so what's the point.

So unless there's a vastly superior weapon available similar to the HEAVY I grabbed back in October, I am strictly a Global Man going forward.

All said, and contrary to popular belief, GLU is "encouraging" participation in the Global/League Events, by closing the gap between the Global and VIP Event weapons available. For me the Super VIP is a backup plan, nothing more and that's the way it should be. In the past you were able to get ahead by 2-3 months (it was well worth the cost); this is no longer the case however.

The Global weapons prizes and I were at parity the entire past monthly cycle. CONCERNED, you and I have practically the same weapons.

TESLA DWARF x18.5 24.58M/40.3M!

ASSAULT HAUBERK X18.5 16.38M/26.87M!
  • Options
    Jet Lee wrote: »
    TESLA DWARF x18.5 24.58M/40.3M!

ASSAULT HAUBERK X18.5 16.38M/26.87M!

OK I'll bite because I need an ASSAULT rifle. Is this a past event prize OR do you have a crystal ball that tells the future prize awards?

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    Jet LeeJet Lee Registered Users 33 Posts
    OK I'll bite because I need an ASSAULT rifle. Is this a past event prize OR do you have a crystal ball that tells the future prize awards?

*** SMILES ***

SCORPION, You a funny man! Oops...I forgot to add HEAVY JUDAS CRADLE X18.5 29.49M/45.15M.
  • Options
    Is this in the store (I'm too busy leveling up 2 devs)

And Scorpion, please tell, what new tablet, the Nexus 9, which isn't that new, but better than anything else I know.
  • Options
    Is this in the store (I'm too busy leveling up 2 devs)

And Scorpion, please tell, what new tablet, the Nexus 9, which isn't that new, but better than anything else I know.

NOT new to everyone else, just new to me LOL I'm still using the Nexus 7 (2013) and it's getting a bit long in the tooth. I NEVER buy ANYTHING when it's introduced, that would be foolish. Let the masses work out the kinks and tell me if it's worth the $$$, then the price drops over time.

The highest rated weapons I see in the store are 18.0 SNIPER/ASSAULT and everything else we all have the highest rated weapons "money" can't buy.

Problem is I don't remember these weapons at all so I am confused as to how he knows about them.
  • Options
    It might be from finish first in Silver League play. There is always that "Gold" level weapon there, and all we have is a picture of the weapon with no description.

Also, since I have never been willing to spend the gold to qualify for the Gold League, I have no idea what the prize structure is up their for the big boys