Options

"New Amazing Update"

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    There will be some screen shots forth coming but I wanted to add some clarity thus far.

The splash screen for Google Play that states the NEXT LEAGUE PVP EVENT WILL BE WEDNESDAY is referring to the current event(s) that are underway. Yesterday, it stated TUESDAY for iOS, which is consistent.

Screenshot_20160524-140447.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20160524-143545.png?psid=1

Silver League play is running as normal, albeit quite late but there is still 13 hours remaining so there is plenty of PVP left in DAY #2.

Be back soon with some more reports from The SCORPION's POV :cool:
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Amazon version has not been released yet.
  • Options
    SCARECROWSCARECROW Registered Users 44 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Amazon version has not been released yet.

c.r.a.p

do you spend $99 for the weapons alone OR do you spend $220 for the weapons and a boat load of PvP energies plus?

WOW... Thats almost my two lease payments on my cars lol

Been waiting to get on was almost done with my sniper had a few parts to finish today but I am worried it might be gone now ?
    I am kind of anxious to see all the new stuff coming
  • Options
    Well ... I've only fought 1 PvP battle and briefly checked out the TOWER features, but this is a complete mess and is going to take awhile to sort out ... but I will document everything in detail.

First let me state that the sound effect for the TESLA is horrible (more on that later).

The GUI (and it's graphics) appear to be at the center of all the problems. I will no doubt be conversing quite heavily with Customer Care.

Basically everything appears normal until I select to upgrade the drone. The drone (yet again) appears to be at the core of the graphics issues because not all of the textures related to the drone are present OR are failing to download.

Another MAJOR issue is after winning PvP. When you try to "CLAIM" your reward, you get stuck right there and the only way to continue is to exit the game and restart.

I shall update this post shortly ... but the way it stands, this game is F.U.B.A.R. and unless it's fixed soon, at least 20,000 Google Play users are on their way out the door.

Everything goes south starting with accessing the drone feature.

Screenshot_20160524-142307.png?psid=1

If you attempt to navigate "BACK", the drone screen and MAIN MENU get merged together.

Screenshot_20160524-142423.png?psid=1

Finally, you can hit "CLAIM" until the cows come home; nothing will happen. If you exit the game and restart, you WILL collect you award(s) however.

Screenshot_20160524-141826.png?psid=1

Aside from the above, everything is just peaches and cream. OH The vaults are HUGE (2.86M is now my high) but who cares ??? SMH
  • Options
    New and Amazing is a total bust ... still working through *choking* bugs.
  • Options
    SCARECROW wrote: »
    c.r.a.p

do you spend $99 for the weapons alone OR do you spend $220 for the weapons and a boat load of PvP energies plus?

WOW... Thats almost my two lease payments on my cars lol

Been waiting to get on was almost done with my sniper had a few parts to finish today but I am worried it might be gone now ?
    I am kind of anxious to see all the new stuff coming

If all you need is a few parts, then you'll be able to finish tomorrow. Don't hold your breath though :(
  • Options
    Another bug just encountered ... drone RL is functioning, but that's the only component that's functioning.

It's going to take awhile to fix all of this and I seriously doubt I will be waiting for THAT to happen.
  • Options
    At least I have determined (very strongly suspect) that it's the drone feature that's causing all of the grief. I cannot even fuse modules because if I go into my fuse inventory, then go back to fuse to the drone BOTH screens are "fused" LMAO together and I cannot tap the fuse button because the other screen is overlaid on top of it.

I submitted a ticket with one of the screen shots above; the one showing drone feature "fused" with the main menu.

Other than needing to restart after every PvP victory (I seem to remember that from some other post), the battles themselves seem awfully easy and with huge payouts.

I haven't tried the TOWER yet because my conscience will not allow me to invest in a KNOWN BROKEN product.

I find it STRANGELY and CRUELLY coincidental that Memorial Day 2015/2016 both brought new features and broken drone development feature.

So let's take a little stock:

DRONE feature is not usable
    Restart after every PvP victory
    Defense Base is still useless

So my only alternative is the TOWER ... oh what the hell :cool:

There is one positive note however, the game is spitting out free GOLD like never before; it appears they have increased the daily allowance but it could be because of the delay. Oh humm

We'll see what happens and if the GLUTONS respond.

*** SMH ***
  • Options
    Look on the bright side! They've finally fixed the problem of not having to make gold league to get into the top 30! Maybe top 10, too - under 8500 VP!

Still waiting myself, reloading the CKS Amazon webpage waiting to see 5.0 appear. Could be in a permanent holding pattern.
  • Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    When you first open the Torrence Tower campaign, you will get an offer to acquire 4 24.5 Weapons for $99. If you don't already have 24.5s, particularly a 24.5 Heavy, consider buying in to this. The Tower above Floor 40 as a real challenge for my 2.58B maxxed out Scythe MKII. The Tower uses only Short weapons and you will need as much power as you can get your hands on.

Just a heads up from your student, oh sage teachers, my early access for $99 gets me 12.5 weapons which are comparable to what I already own without having paid cash. Only difference is I have not purchased any secondary weapons. Not a good deal for a lady that doesn't like to spend hard earned green.
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    Just a heads up from your student, oh sage teachers, my early access for $99 gets me 12.5 weapons which are comparable to what I already own without having paid cash. Only difference is I have not purchased any secondary weapons. Not a good deal for a lady that doesn't like to spend hard earned green.

Long time, Raylina. Definitely not worth it.
  • Options
    jeffjamzjeffjamz Registered Users 6 Posts
    Android users are still waiting after 15+ hours for their "New Amazing Update"
  • Options
    yep it is been long
  • Options
    RaylinaD wrote: »

Oh student ... unless you're at Level 220 you would be surely committing suicide. Have you forgotten all lessons :) This deal is clearly not for freebies, nor is the game at this "level".

At least GLU stopped you from making a mistake by NOT selling you a 24.5 weapon.

Welcome Back BTW
  • Options
    MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Everything is destructible till you get to the main target in pvp...then it's "shoot" them for 7 minutes...unless you use a rocket or grenade. Virtually indestructible. Anyone else running into this situation?
    MJ
  • Options
    It took some technical engineering, but all in the Universe is back in balance and believe me, I was seriously considering letting entropy run it's course BUT I must finish what I started :cool:

Screenshot_20160525-030738.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20160525-030623.png?psid=1
  • Options
    Mjulien wrote: »
    Everything is destructible till you get to the main target in pvp...then it's "shoot" them for 7 minutes...unless you use a rocket or grenade. Virtually indestructible. Anyone else running into this situation?

You cannot shoot at anything for 7 minutes, so please be accurate and specific :)

We've been discussing this type of scenario for quite some time. You probably have an imbalance in your setup somewhere (i.e. weapons, health, etc.). You can use grenades, if you wish ... I'll diagnose the problem for you, but you need to provide screen shots of all vital components ... weapons and upgrade status, current TIER, player health level ...
  • Options
    Good Morning (when you've awakened) SIR BRAD,

I'm raiding vaults presently between 2.6M and 2.8M but it's hard to determine what my minimum should be since the ranges can be anywhere from 1.8M to 2.8M; my current high vault is now 2.88M.

What have you experienced?

Screenshot_20160525-052505.png?psid=1

Also, it's hard to believe that GLU actually improved the game's performance, but that appears to be the case as movement is "extremely" smooth and accurate ...
    ... I am now dispatching opponents with a "hair trigger" :cool:

The TESLA's new sound effect will also take some getting used to.

I plan to try out the TOWER later on today ... maybe we can start a little contest or side wager on who can reach the top first eh?

Aside from requiring me to use my technical expertise to correct the drone GUI glitch, I find myself in the unaccustomed (uncomfortable) position of having to extend KUDOS to GLU for a job well done.

NEW and AMAZING was a bit much. "IMPROVED" would have sufficed.

Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    Just got to work, 1 hour ago the update was not live on Amazon, but just checking the CKS Amazon web page, and 5.0.0 is Live!

So all you Amazon dudes and dudettes, DON'T BOTHER WITH THE RESTART BUTTON!

You have to look for notifications that there's a new update for CKS to UPGRADE. Baring not getting one, AND IF YOU ARE SURE YOU HAVE GAME CIRCLE BACKING UP THE GAME, you may want to delete the game and re-install. BUT IT IS LIVE NOW, 24 hour latter.

Please comment back, and let me know if there's any bugs, as I have not tried it yet, Scorpion above had many, I think they are all under control now? Is the restart after PVP gone? Anyone? Wish I knew what to expect, 9 hours till I find out I guess.
  • Options
    Just got to work, 1 hour ago the update was not live on Amazon, but just checking the CKS Amazon web page, and 5.0.0 is Live!

You have to look for notifications that there's a new update for CKS to UPGRADE. Baring not getting one, AND IF YOU ARE SURE YOU HAVE GAME CIRCLE BACKING UP THE GAME, you may want to delete the game and re-install. BUT IT IS LIVE NOW, 24 hour latter.

Please comment back, and let me know if there's any bugs, as I have not tried it yet, Scorpion above had many, I think they are all under control now? Is the restart after PVP gone? Anyone? Wish I knew what to expect, 9 hours till I find out I guess.

Yes ... everything is fine and functioning flawlessly. You will definitely be pleasantly surprised with the new version. As a precursor, I suggest flushing the system chche, application cache and clearing the application's "data" prior to the upgrade. Of course, if you choose to reinstall, then all of this should be done for you automatically.

I had accumulated over 5 GB of "GLU Junk".
  • Options

I checked on Amazon updates and it never showed so after I did a browser refresh while on the Amazon update page it showed up.I hit the button and its updating now.I havent played it yet will after I get everything done and setup,
  • Options
    Here's an update for the Amazonians and a preview of what to expect.

My New High Vault Take is now: 2.9M Diamonds.

I just acquired a Level 1 "DRONE JAMMER TRAP". These should definitely prove useful in defending the CLAN BASE in the absence of the now obsolete BASE DEFENSE.

Other TRAPS include:

THEKILLER TRAP
    WOUNDING TRAP
    TRAUMATIZING TRAP

See BASE upgrade cost comparison below.

Here's the GREAT news regarding weapons. The battles are extremely easy and if I had to "quantify" that statement, I would say roughly 1/2 as many rounds are required to kill an opponent as before CKS 5.0.

If you've acquired and upgraded your 23.5 weapons, then you're GOLDEN :)
  • Options
    For those still interested in upgrading the BASE DEFENSE (although I can't imagine why), the costs have increased substantially for TIER 23 (WHISKEY) but will be more than offset by the larger vaults (provided you have the proper and upgraded weaponry).

TIER 23: WHISKEY "Prior to" latest CKS Release.
    BASE ECONOMY:
    Column 1: 76.40M Diamonds - 350 GOLD
    Column 2: 82.10M Diamonds - 450 GOLD
    Column 3: 87.80M Diamonds - 550 GOLD
    Column 4: 93.60M Diamonds - 650 GOLD

Total Base Economy: 339.90M Diamonds - 2,000 GOLD

GUARD, SENTRY, HEALTH:
    Column 1: 81.10M Diamonds - 420 GOLD
    Column 2: 87.80M Diamonds - 550 GOLD
    Column 3: 93.60M Diamonds - 660 GOLD
    Column 4: 100.17M Diamonds - 780 GOLD

Total Guard, Sentry, Health (each): 362.67M Diamonds - 2,410 GOLD

Total TIER 23: 1,427.91M Diamonds (+40% over TIER 22) - 9,750 GOLD (-78 GOLD)

TIER 23: WHISKEY "Following" latest CKS Release.
    BASE ECONOMY:
    Column 1: 100.00M Diamonds - 350 GOLD **
    Column 2: 114.40M Diamonds - 450 GOLD
    Column 3: 127.10M Diamonds - 550 GOLD
    Column 4: 139.90M Diamonds - 650 GOLD

Total Base Economy: 481.4M Diamonds - 2,000 GOLD

GUARD, SENTRY, HEALTH:
    Column 1: 114.40M Diamonds - 420 GOLD
    Column 2: 127.10M Diamonds - 550 GOLD
    Column 3: 139.90M Diamonds - 660 GOLD
    Column 4: 151.00M Diamonds - 780 GOLD **

Total Guard, Sentry, Health (each): 532.40M Diamonds - 2,410 GOLD

Total TIER 23: 2,078.60M Diamonds - 9,750 GOLD

You will notice that GOLD prices have remained flat AFTER the new release, but diamond prices have risen another 30% over the price BEFORE the new release.

As I've mentioned previously, and I cannot emphasize this more, DEFENSE BASE upgrades are totally useless at this level and the lack thereof, will NOT affect you gaming experience in any way ... yet :cool:

Please note that the 1st and Last upgrades identified by "**" are estimates; all others are actual.
  • Options
    Guess I'm glad for a change I upgraded both bases before I started on weapons!

Finally, GLU throws me a bone. Saved me 650.69M diamonds!

I heard from one Amozonite that he had the PVP Claim lockup on his third match. Are you now totally clear of that problem? Restarts are quite slow for me, so this would not be a welcome addition with 3 accounts active.
  • Options
    YES ... TRY_AGAIN ... I am totally free and clear of needing to restart following a PvP battle. Indeed, those who managed to upgrade the base BEFORE the upgrade saved substantially, however, given the larger vaults, those that are behind on base upgrades will actually spend less.

In fact since payouts usually increase as we progress through a given TIER, it's actually cheaper to delay upgrades for as long as is practical and possible; except BASE ECONOMY, of course. :)

We just fought another one of those 2-man CLANS, so that hasn't changed. I suppose there just aren't enough CLANS for this to work properly.

I do have a partial solution however and most will not like it. Break up all of the clans and re-create equally proficient clans by reassigning members based on VP. It serves no purpose to have all TOP 10 players belong to a single CLAN because they will never find a worthy opponent.

On Google Play all of the top 100 players belong to 2-4 CLANS, everyone else is a joke.

I understand that these players gravitate to each other, but for the good of the game that needs to stop.

My New High Vault Take is now: 3.00M Diamonds.
  • Options
    I am having some problems and I am on the Amazon side of the game so go figure.I am freezing after 3 pvp and then need restart.I also am freezing after one fight and restarting the tablet.
    Donating parts to clan is freezing and locking up so you need to resync with the server comes up and another restart is needed.
    Game play is smooth for me the screen looks nice and clear but for some reason it seems smaller.The new pink drones or parts make it easy to spot and kill even faster then before.Nades and rockets are working much better for me know but I rarely use them.
  • Options
    SCARECROW wrote: »
    I am having some problems and I am on the Amazon side of the game so go figure.I am freezing after 3 pvp and then need restart.I also am freezing after one fight and restarting the tablet.
    Donating parts to clan is freezing and locking up so you need to resync with the server comes up and another restart is needed.
    Game play is smooth for me the screen looks nice and clear but for some reason it seems smaller.The new pink drones or parts make it easy to spot and kill even faster then before.Nades and rockets are working much better for me know but I rarely use them.

:) OK the drone parts are NOT supposed to be pink. So here is what I want you to do ...

You need to clear the app data and cache, but before you do so, make sure you have a reliable and current backup. TRY_AGAIN mentioned "Game Circle" and he can definitely help you out in this regard.

This should also remedy the restart and freezing issues and add a little performance boost as well.

Let me know how you make out.
  • Options
    Here's yet another tidbit(s) with regards to the new release.

You can acquire "TRAPS" via PvP as well as the repeat mission contracts.

The "IN-GAME CASH" limit has been raised from 2.15B to whatever; I currently have 2.17B.

KUDOS
  • Options
    MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    I wrote a big long reply but was logged out....so I throw in the towel.
    MJ
  • Options
    Mjulien wrote: »
    I wrote a big long reply but was logged out....so I throw in the towel.

OK not to fret, let's start simple:

What are your weapons and their upgrade status ... for example:

SNIPER: 23.0 - 1st 2 columns updated OR 40%.
    ASSAULT: 23.5 - 3 columns updated OR 60%.

CURRENT TIER: 22 Fully Upgraded OR 100%
    LEVEL: 200 (Vigore)

Something like that.