Options

The Desperado........

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Wish I knew how to post photos.....Looks like you need HTML and an photo depository. No way to upload?

You can use photo bucket to upload photos directly to forum....
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Well I ended up buying it. Had to see what these rifles are all about. I must say it is one h-e-double hockey stick of a powerful gun. Not only does it deplete you of your gold, every single upgrade starts in the $100,000's! (Except sight and ammo). I shoulda kept track how much it cost to upgrade but it had to close to $5 million easy, and you still have to wait 30 minutes for the upgrades to come through. It's firing rate is up to par with an assault rifle, the reload is not too fast but not very slow either and I don't like that 13 is it's max load. It's a cool gun, I'm gonna fire it off some more and let you know if you really have to have it :).

EAC51AFC-F165-454A-BB4B-8E335BEBA5D9_zpsiodqkrgc.jpg
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Eli, you are making me really tempted to buy that gun. It really does look awesome.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    It's pretty nice Shep. If you wanted to own one of the guns we both thought we could never afford I think this one is it. It's gonna more than powerful enough for the next region and is really fun to use. I don't think you'd be disappointed buying it bud.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    It is good. Works well on the contract hunts that call for an assault rifle, as it is so much more powerful than the Collie.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I will go with the r300 that I bought for region 11, it did state when I bought it "multi-region 10-11" I hope I won't be disappointed! I'll post how it works when the region becomes available to me.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Someone posted they were able to use it through all the trophy hunts.... Hopefully u don't have a problem with it.
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    Someone posted they were able to use it through all the trophy hunts.... Hopefully u don't have a problem with it.

always keep the fifth trophy... a relic of the early times when bucks were scarce and it made sense to shoot his brain a hundred times... r300 should work through r11; just checked and would let me hunt gong with the r300.
  • Options
    Does anyone remember if a multi region rifle ever went on sale? It took me a long time to acquire my gold, and I am having a difficult time pulling the trigger on making the purchase.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Does anyone remember if a multi region rifle ever went on sale? It took me a long time to acquire my gold, and I am having a difficult time pulling the trigger on making the purchase.

They never do, otherwise we would have owned one by now. They stay at 2,800 and go away when a new region comes out. Pull the trigger! Pull the trigger! Pull the trigger! lol
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    I did not, but if I were a new hunter to this game, I would invest in it and then I wouldn't have to purchase quite so many guns. Wish I knew then what I know now. Lol
  • Options
    FVKFVK Registered Users 28 Posts
    Did anyone buy it?

Has anyone seen this at an one time only price? If so how much? That you. I just faces a game freeze just as I tried to buy the venom at discount. So I don't want to miss this one. Thanks for any info.
  • Options
    FVKFVK Registered Users 28 Posts
    I wish we won this rifle after completion of the region. 2800 is so much. And it's a neat looking gun. Sucks :(
  • Options
    FVK wrote: »
    I wish we won this rifle after completion of the region. 2800 is so much. And it's a neat looking gun. Sucks :(

I don't think they ever go on sale buddy. 2,800 is a lot! But I had it and really wanted to try these high powered rifles out. I love it and use it all the time. It's worth it. Did u see my screen shot of the gun fully loaded? Keep in mind it takes about $5 million hunter bucks to fully upgrade as well.
  • Options
    Honestly, that is the one thing that kind of ruins the game for all but the wealthy. I'd love to have that gun, but there aren't enough videos and offers don't pay out half the time and I can't afford $100 for a "game gun". I wish they'd make these guns at least attainable. I don't even look at them frankly. Or give one as a prize for players who have stuck with this game for a while.
  • Options
    I agree wholeheartedly
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    muskox wrote: »
    Honestly, that is the one thing that kind of ruins the game for all but the wealthy. I'd love to have that gun, but there aren't enough videos and offers don't pay out half the time and I can't afford $100 for a "game gun". I wish they'd make these guns at least attainable. I don't even look at them frankly. Or give one as a prize for players who have stuck with this game for a while.

at least you guys get gold with videos. us poor facebook players do no get any kind of videos ever.
    ive never been able to see a video to get gold.

I will alsonever own that gun. And I had to skip on the special hunts like the zombie hunt because i didnt have enough gold for the zombie gun.
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I doubt it'll ever go on sale just disappear off the radar when region 12 arrives of all the glu guns available I really am desperate for the desperado!
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea MULTI REGION rifles are the weapons that are put in the game as something only those that spend money can get (and android players) They are only in the store for a limited time and cost way more than you can ever get with offers

So personally I but all the other guns, but another strategy would be to try to save up and only buy multiregion rifles and event weapons with your gold that way if you decide to keep playing this game long after it is dead, you cold go back and buy everything else, plus you will have the few multiregion rifles that you were able to afford lol... but thats not something I am going to do
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    They never do, otherwise we would have owned one by now. They stay at 2,800 and go away when a new region comes out. Pull the trigger! Pull the trigger! Pull the trigger! lol

I just bought the desperado. I figured there wasn't any reason to have so much gold if you weren't going to spent it.
  • Options
    good choice :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    It took 6,480,000 hunter bucks to fully upgrade the Desperado rifle.
  • Options
    Dang! I was way off..... Hope you're glad with your purchase buddy :)
  • Options
    I am happy with the purchase. I haven't foundany animal that needs a second shot for a kill.
  • Options
    That rifle should be able to get you halfway in the next hunting series( region 12) then you will need another rifle with more power. Or you can use alot of hollow points to get through. The r300 ran into some issues around hunt 29. No more one shot kills. It was fully upgraded too. I don't feel the need to buy the multi-region guns anymore, the r300 let me down :( T.F
  • Options
    When the new region comes out I will let ya know how well this rifle does :)
  • Options
    Correction to my previous post, I just used the r300 to take down the rhino trophy hunt! Now it's letting me proceed with it. Before, even with vital shots I had to make 2 shots for a take down. Now it's just one hmmm... maybe a glitch, well anyway rocking now!!
  • Options
    Lol, kick some tail Todfoxx!
  • Options
    nq9BXdy.jpg

Hmm I do have enough gold now... but im not gonna get it lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Really good information Todfox. Sounds like the whole "multi region" concept is a little exaggerated. What a shame. Sheppeck, congratulations on your purchase. Let us know whether it delivers as advertised.