Options

The Desperado........

13Next

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I really like the desperado. I do like it better better than the plisken venom rifle. Which is the other gold rifle for region 11. The desperado just seems a lot smaller and easier to aim and find targets.
    But you should only get the desperado if you have a lot of gold. And about 6.5 million hunter bucks to upgrade the rifle. I am glad I purchased the rifle but don't think I would purchase another multi region rifle. 2800 gold is to much for one weapon.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I'm with you on that one Shep. I really like this gun and find myself using it more than my Collie but to pay 2,800 for a gold is really extreme, especially knowing how hard we've both worked to get the gold. Its taken me 11 regions to buy one and may be another 11 regions before I buy another one. Sad that the only reason for this is the price, this is the best gun I've owned to date.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    It would take some of the sting out of the high glu price if it covered more than current region +1 for example desparado would cover next two region release trophy hunts 12 and 13 would make much more sense
    ( + )
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Agreed. If you are going to spend that money, it should be knocking stuff down for a long time to come!
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    IMO, I think the addition of the stealth weapons had the most significant change to the game and would like to see Glu incentivize us to spend gold on suppressors for our rifles. The addition of gold purchased higher capacity add-ons is fun for club hunts but unnecessary for all other hunts and the infrared add-on for the AR seems to be the least significant because it just allows you to use less weapons (you still have to purchase the region specific rifles to progress completely through the next region.)

Gold can be used to progress faster through the game but stealth weapons actually change the way you play.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    This gun is powerful..... U can kill the jaguars and tigers with a toe shot!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool: