Options

progress has been reset to zero! :(

after the last update (April 10, 2014) all the achievements have been cleared. how to restore it? I had completed nine regions, a lot of different weapons and money. and now there is nothing and the game starts with the first mission
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    hoytapplehoytapple Registered Users 12 Posts
    Same here, sent a ticket.
  • Options
    seanmcg78seanmcg78 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Me too! Can i get all the progress back?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Everyone- we'd need to know what devices/OS you are on please!
  • Options
    2011 apple desktop running OSX Mavericks.
  • Options
    giore65giore65 Registered Users 1 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

OS X Mavericks on macbook pro
  • Options
    ar1oar1o Registered Users 6 Posts
    I lost my progress again..
    Please fix this..
    I'm playing on facebook from my PC running windows 7
    should I sent a ticket again?
  • Options
    stuartlowbstuartlowb Registered Users 5 Posts
    Macbook Prop Mavericks. Lost everything, spent a lot of money getting that far and now all gone.
  • Options
    pz25031pz25031 Registered Users 3 Posts
    giore65 wrote: »
    OS X Mavericks on macbook pro
    +1
    Mavericks MAcBookAir
  • Options
    ar1oar1o Registered Users 6 Posts
    ar1o wrote: »
    I lost my progress again..
    Please fix this..
    I'm playing on facebook from my PC running windows 7
    should I sent a ticket again?
    Thanks glu, my progress back and finally I can play the zombie spring outbreak event
    Very fast response :thumbup
  • Options
    Cat303Cat303 Registered Users 2 Posts

I am using an ipad, and as the others, lost all my progress and weapons! Please fix!
  • Options
    angelem7172angelem7172 Registered Users 1 Posts

2012 apple desktop IMAC running OSX Mavericks

I'd like to have my progress returned for Deer Hunter 2014 as followed in this thread.

Thomas Maiello
  • Options
    DAVEae86DAVEae86 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have lost all my progress after the latest update of Deer Hunter 2014 and when starting from the beginning the game will not save any further progress, every time I start it is from the 1st mission. Unity player version 4.3.4f4

I am playing on a 2012 mac mini server I7, OS X Mavericks 10.9.2

Thanks, Dave.
    I
  • Options
    boyet.castroboyet.castro Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, same thing happened to me after updating -- reset to zero... I've got DH2014 in my MacBook Pro...additionally, it takes forever to start the game after launching. the music plays on and on and on.
  • Options
    boyet.castroboyet.castro Registered Users 2 Posts
    Oh yes, my MacBook Pro is running on OSX Mavericks
  • Options
    Adrian BAdrian B Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am using Mountain Lion 10.8.5 build 12F45. I too have lost all progress with the latest update to the game.

The new update takes ages for DH2014 prepare the installation after launching - its about 50 seconds! Slow to get to the first tutorial hunt - you have to select several times for it to work. Not keen on starting again from scratch so if there is a way to get back to my previous status I would be very grateful.
  • Options
    XHunterXHunter Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same thing happend here last night. Upgraded and all progress lost. Running iOSX 10.9.2 on a macbook. Opened a ticket.
  • Options
    [QUOTE
    The new update takes ages for DH2014 prepare the installation after launching - its
    about 50 seconds! Slow to get to the first tutorial hunt - you have to select several times for it to work. Not keen on starting again from scratch so if there is a way to get back to my previous status I would be very grateful.[/QUOTE]

Exact same for me.
  • Options
    stuartlowbstuartlowb Registered Users 5 Posts
    No longer on Apple Mac App Store
  • Options
    jeff griffinjeff griffin Registered Users 1 Posts
    help my game just went back to beginning how do i get it back my os is windows 7
  • Options
    teburristeburris Registered Users 1 Posts
    Originally I was using a Macbook Air and now I have transferred to a macbook pro. After restoring from Time Machine image and attempting to play, all of my user data was gone and I was Intro'd into the first guided kill. Could you please restore my progress to my new Mac as I have spent quite a lot of money for in-game upgrades. If you have any questions or need something from me, let me know. Thanks,
    Satanscythe
  • Options
    The team is aware of the issue and has been working on it. They have yet to be able to reproduce it, but we will keep in you informed as testing progresses.
  • Options
    Lovewins247Lovewins247 Registered Users 1 Posts

I was on level 31-32? And lost everything. Help please
  • Options
    The team is aware of the issue and has been working on it. They have yet to be able to reproduce it, but we will keep in you informed as testing progresses.

Any news on the fix?
  • Options
    hoytapple wrote: »
    Any news on the fix?

No news at this time.
  • Options
    JayvarbJayvarb Registered Users 1 Posts
    No news at this time.

App hung and attempted reboot of iPhone. Still hung. Deleted app and reinstalled Deer Hunter from App Store. All progress lost like other posters. Was on level 65 with tons of upgrades and about 400 gold, and lots of bounties completed. Bummer!! Funny thing but the Game Center stats remain. Can tech support reload my data file pretty please???
  • Options
    Jayvarb wrote: »
    App hung and attempted reboot of iPhone. Still hung. Deleted app and reinstalled Deer Hunter from App Store. All progress lost like other posters. Was on level 65 with tons of upgrades and about 400 gold, and lots of bounties completed. Bummer!! Funny thing but the Game Center stats remain. Can tech support reload my data file pretty please???

Not the same problem.
  • Options
    Update? Any progress?
  • Options
    The team is working on it. Once you see the app back in the store, there will likely be an update.
  • Options
    seanmcg78seanmcg78 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just saw an update and so i updated...I still don't have all my guns that I purchased and I still can't save progress if I start over.
  • Options
    Jaime6971Jaime6971 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just updated to version 2.0.1 and nothing brought back my 2.8 million and all my weapons upgrades. What gives??
    I'm using an iMac OS X Version 10.9.2 Is there an idea of what cause this and can all my progress be restored. If you know the answer if progress can or can not be restored please let us know. I believe there are enough users that have this issue.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.