Options

Dragon Breaker as the superior statement is no longer true in PvP

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
There I said it, Mystery Axe is the superior weapon now in PvP. True or False :rolleyes:
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Prob the MA with 4x 7%, 1x 16% right?
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Prob the MA with 4x 7%, 1x 16% right?

Let's ask Kush about that. I'm not patience enough to configure my weapon to have that kind of attrs.
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Kush unable to comment about it since he cant get into tournament pvp
  • Options
    puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
    I did mention on my last thread (Pvp strategy discussion) that range does matter, and Mystery Axe's range is better than DB's.
    Even so, I'm not patient enough to get a Mystery axe. My power rating is only 8900 (very humble) but I can still kick some asses.

When we've come to the level in which one full Dash + spin + ground smash combo can literally finish a full-HP opponent, I think skill is of most importance.

That aside, can you show me your Mystery axe, ron? It must be really nice :D
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
    Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D
  • Options
    pucca wrote: »
    I did mention on my last thread (Pvp strategy discussion) that range does matter, and Mystery Axe's range is better than DB's.
    Even so, I'm not patient enough to get a Mystery axe. My power rating is only 8900 (very humble) but I can still kick some asses.

When we've come to the level in which one full Dash + spin + ground smash combo can literally finish a full-HP opponent, I think skill is of most importance.

That aside, can you show me your Mystery axe, ron? It must be really nice :D

Kush Mystery Axe is better than mine. Everything I've got is already posted in my fb page which you are welcome to explore :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Incase anyone was wondering here is my mistery axe

74a91dee1401e8c4d7c3b811724c1386_zpsa69aa4f9.jpg

And mthead is roght i cant play in the regular tournament because it says i am jailbroken when the device i used i NOT jailbroken at all.
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Incase anyone was wondering here is my mistery axe

74a91dee1401e8c4d7c3b811724c1386_zpsa69aa4f9.jpg

And mthead is roght i cant play in the regular tournament because it says i am jailbroken when the device i used i NOT jailbroken at all.

Yay! Nice Kush! :)
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Yay! Nice Kush! :)

:) hope you been doing okay ron. lets see if rooted android users have a problem with this. To bad we cant play a match together, would be fun to play with you, we would be unbeatable hahaha
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    There I said it, Mystery Axe is the superior weapon now in PvP. True or False :rolleyes:

Dont rely too much on first impression. Play PvP for a month or so then you'll know for certain. The first time I got it I was like WOW! Now I am having 2nd and 3rd thoughts. My power rating for Mystery Axe and Helm of Endurance is 11134. It can wipe out a 75 level player with about the same rating as me in one battle but lose to a 57 level player with a lower power rating in another.

The list below is the power rating of my weapon + Helm of Endurance + Mystery Armour Pieces all maxed (- Mystery Helm).
    Dragon Breaker (highest) = 9674
    Dragon Breaker (lowest) = 9097 ( I got 6 dragon breakers)
    General's Spear (orange) = 5532
    Dragon's Bane = 9971
    Python Swords = 9491
    Dragon Spear = 9426
    Snake Spear = 9426

I fail to find out how the power rating is calculated. Generally the power rating is higher if the attributes are higher.

I noticed in your PvP screenshots in one of the finished battles that the winner received 0 battle point and the loser lost 0 battle point, which is a bit absurd, dont you think. In one of my battles I won 1 point and my opponent lost 1 point too and I wonder how the battle points are awarded or deducted. Play on and you will see what I mean.

Another point I would like to make is the paralysis of one or the other fighters, not only in the tournament but also the practice session. Spoils the tournament mood. He who outwaits his opponent wins the battle. So unfair, not to me but to my opponent.

And I wonder if being assigned 1st Player or 2nd Player has any bearing on the outcome of the battle. Sometimes you seem to lose power like when you are not the host in Multiplayer games. I am sure most of you have noticed that.
  • Options
    IrsilegitnessIrsilegitness Registered Users 9 Posts
    How did you get the mystery ax? And how did you get it maxed out? Btw that's insane
  • Options
    How did you get the mystery ax? And how did you get it maxed out? Btw that's insane

Thank! :D well i got it from the mystery box of course! Thats the obly way to get it along with its armor (i got the whole mystery set, i could post them or pm them if anyone wants to see its attributes and all that) upgrading it is hard if you dont use gems because it mostly fails on the last 3 upgrades. But just keep hitting the box if you havent done so, ask anyone who has the axe. It is a HUGE pain to get, it takes a lot of times, more than i ever though possible to get it.
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Thank! :D well i got it from the mystery box of course! Thats the obly way to get it along with its armor (i got the whole mystery set, i could post them or pm them if anyone wants to see its attributes and all that) upgrading it is hard if you dont use gems because it mostly fails on the last 3 upgrades. But just keep hitting the box if you havent done so, ask anyone who has the axe. It is a HUGE pain to get, it takes a lot of times, more than i ever though possible to get it.
    Yeah right, im almost crazy to get another 1 set mstery, only left one piece to get, i want to max out with fully stats 305. If im complete with my job i will post here.
  • Options

By now you should have realised that those who own the Mystery items are escapees from some lunatic asylum, ha ha ha. Help some people in white uniforms are at my door!
  • Options
    Any hints on how to role the mystery item?

So far got the axe and tats about it.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    Any hints on how to role the mystery item?

So far got the axe and tats about it.

aren't u lucky getting the axe before the armors...
    keep rollin' dnt stop til u get them or u ran out of gems/credits ;)
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    :) hope you been doing okay ron. lets see if rooted android users have a problem with this. To bad we cant play a match together, would be fun to play with you, we would be unbeatable hahaha

Ya I didn't encounter any bugs in PvP so far. My tablet is not rooted. It's official OS build by Samsung. Ya I wish we can play together!
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Dont rely too much on first impression. Play PvP for a month or so then you'll know for certain. The first time I got it I was like WOW! Now I am having 2nd and 3rd thoughts. My power rating for Mystery Axe and Helm of Endurance is 11134. It can wipe out a 75 level player with about the same rating as me in one battle but lose to a 57 level player with a lower power rating in another.

The list below is the power rating of my weapon + Helm of Endurance + Mystery Armour Pieces all maxed (- Mystery Helm).
    Dragon Breaker (highest) = 9674
    Dragon Breaker (lowest) = 9097 ( I got 6 dragon breakers)
    General's Spear (orange) = 5532
    Dragon's Bane = 9971
    Python Swords = 9491
    Dragon Spear = 9426
    Snake Spear = 9426

I fail to find out how the power rating is calculated. Generally the power rating is higher if the attributes are higher.

I noticed in your PvP screenshots in one of the finished battles that the winner received 0 battle point and the loser lost 0 battle point, which is a bit absurd, dont you think. In one of my battles I won 1 point and my opponent lost 1 point too and I wonder how the battle points are awarded or deducted. Play on and you will see what I mean.

Another point I would like to make is the paralysis of one or the other fighters, not only in the tournament but also the practice session. Spoils the tournament mood. He who outwaits his opponent wins the battle. So unfair, not to me but to my opponent.

And I wonder if being assigned 1st Player or 2nd Player has any bearing on the outcome of the battle. Sometimes you seem to lose power like when you are not the host in Multiplayer games. I am sure most of you have noticed that.

Ya that's why I didn't gain any battle points :(

... and after losing battle energy I can no longer connect to PvP :(
  • Options
    Ya that's why I didn't gain any battle points :(

... and after losing battle energy I can no longer connect to PvP :(

The battle points has nothing to do with battle energy. Battle energy is the ticket for you to go to battle. You are given 5 slots of energy at start of day. If you use up your battle energy, you can top up with 5 gems per slot or if you wait 30 minutes, a slot will be given to you.

Battle points are points are points you gain from defeating an enemy, and I feel that these points are awarded haphazardly. Of course the winner is awarded 300 coins and the loser 100, But being awarded 0 battle points is absurd. Sometimes you are given 20 points if you win and your enemy is docked 50 points, where is the logic?
  • Options
    has anyone brought those dancing shades to the pvp battle yet?
  • Options

I've send you PM check your inbox.
  • Options
    The battle points has nothing to do with battle energy. Battle energy is the ticket for you to go to battle. You are given 5 slots of energy at start of day. If you use up your battle energy, you can top up with 5 gems per slot or if you wait 30 minutes, a slot will be given to you.

Battle points are points are points you gain from defeating an enemy, and I feel that these points are awarded haphazardly. Of course the winner is awarded 300 coins and the loser 100, But being awarded 0 battle points is absurd. Sometimes you are given 20 points if you win and your enemy is docked 50 points, where is the logic?

Oh thanks for the info. I think in Android its 25 glu credits to recover battle energy. Btw, why am I allowed to use many rage potions in PvP? I hear that in iOS you can only use 1 rage potions per battle, is that true?
  • Options
    Oh thanks for the info. I think in Android its 25 glu credits to recover battle energy. Btw, why am I allowed to use many rage potions in PvP? I hear that in iOS you can only use 1 rage potions per battle, is that true?

One of the devs must have fallen in love with you. It's true, you're allowed 1 potion of rage per battle in ios. Maybe there are slight differences between ios and android. That's why we can't play each other.

I think players should be allowed to use potions of rage and health in battles like the normal onslaughts. After all if you want to go to battle you had better have your war-chest full of resources.
  • Options
    One of the devs must have fallen in love with you. It's true, you're allowed 1 potion of rage per battle in ios. Maybe there are slight differences between ios and android. That's why we can't play each other.

I think players should be allowed to use potions of rage and health in battles like the normal onslaughts. After all if you want to go to battle you had better have your war-chest full of resources.

Alright thanks for the info. I got a lot of rage potions came from Mystery Box :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    I've send you PM check your inbox.

I wanna know to get the Mystery Axe too and max it out like the one Kush has... send me :D
  • Options
    I wanna know to get the Mystery Axe too and max it out like the one Kush has... send me :D

Until now im didn't have stupid Axe ron, how can im send to you ;)
  • Options
    Alright thanks for the info. I got a lot of rage potions came from Mystery Box :rolleyes:
    Now im understand why u got 0 battle point ron, you are used to much rage potion and u become a drunken master rage hahaha..
  • Options
    Now im understand why u got 0 battle point ron, you are used to much rage potion and u become a drunken master rage hahaha..

No not using too much rage potions only 0-1 haha :D
  • Options
    No not using too much rage potions only 0-1 haha :D

You are mistaken to say you can use more than 1 rage potion. You may be shown the number you own but after you use it once, the potions are greyed out. Correct me if I am wrong.
  • Options
    You are mistaken to say you can use more than 1 rage potion. You may be shown the number you own but after you use it once, the potions are greyed out. Correct me if I am wrong.

I think so, im didn't try to use rage in battle, im just used your srategy to win ;).. Don't tell ron ;)
  • Options
    I think so, im didn't try to use rage in battle, im just used your srategy to win. Don't tell ron

What strategy?!!!! :D