Options

Eternity Warriors 3 - Primer

Comments

• Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    can you tell me guys if I have not done wrong:
    I upgraded Brother chi ang 's Gauntlet instead of waiting for Juggernaut's fist... is that ok? lol got it from Leg Nian...next weapon to expect is that level 44 weapon now?
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    It's okay to upgrade brother chi ang's gauntlet. It increases your IIF and your base damage when compared to other lvl 31 weapons, so not only will you kill faster, but you will also have higher chances of getting better items which in the end will make you get juggernaut fists faster.

The weapon of the next tier is lvl 44 which can only be obtained at floor 110+ (114 for purple/gold ones).
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Primer updated!
  • Options
    amoylaway wrote: »
    I think the guide should be updated...

"1) Use everything but Weapons and Rings for fusions
    ----This is a pretty efficient way to do it if you want to make it easy. Weapons and rings on average seem to cost the most to upgrade for about the same result. They are also the first and last items found in inventory so isolating them is easy. This is a quick and sustainable to not run out of money with upgrading (not the most efficient though of course, but time is money too for some of us)"

Weapons and rings i think costs the same as other items (with same item level)... can we check on this one?

But as what I do, selling weapon/rings (with ER) is the way to go as they sell good... :) nice guide by the way.

Thanks for the clarification. This tip has been removed :)
  • Options
    StTyrael wrote: »
    This primer is excellent. I've been playing since it [game] was released on Android and this helped me out a ton o help get me started so I didn't have to ask all the questions new players spam the in game chat with. I just wanted to give my that is for compiling this and I figured since I am level 51 now is a good time before I forgot. If this didn't exist I probably would have wrriten one myself.

If I were to grade this as an E flash professor, it wouldn't get a very good grade. You have attempted to organize it well, but it still seems cluttered. Also, maybe use full names for gear/reagents. Also, new players in game always ask me who Hellboy is. You might want to consider adding that Champion Netherborn IS Hellboy. If you've made those changes, never mind. I haven't read through this in a while. One last thing. When listing reagents and where to find the., adding in on what floors in endless mode would help. Example. Demon Prince reagents (including shards) start dropping at floor 100 and on.

But the main point was to show my gratitude towards you for taking the time to write this out. It took you time to plan this out and having screenshots also helped a lot. If I could donate you some godly gear in game I would as appreciation...lol.

Thanks Again,
    StTyrael (James Halsey on G+ (also real name, and non I don't mind posting it...I keep a .357 within reach of where I sleep,..hahaha)

Suggestions for making it less cluttered? Also thanks for the Hellboy suggestion. I changed the first to posts to reflect it. Cheers!
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Endless mode starts dropping Demon Prince reagents at floor 99. Just saying:)
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    It's okay to upgrade brother chi ang's gauntlet. It increases your IIF and your base damage when compared to other lvl 31 weapons, so not only will you kill faster, but you will also have higher chances of getting better items which in the end will make you get juggernaut fists faster.

The weapon of the next tier is lvl 44 which can only be obtained at floor 110+ (114 for purple/gold ones).

Thanks for the info man!!!

Finally beaten leg hellboy with 5203 gs!!! lol..

each damage is around 200ish... got a B...
    Endless mode starts dropping Demon Prince reagents at floor 99. Just saying:)

Thanks! will be there tonight I hope... lol
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Someone said that new Jade boss doesn't drop Godly items. Disagreed, just dropped 43lv gold berserker ring from him on my 5th try. Pretty sure if he drops ring he drops the rest too.
    /droid
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    bryblun wrote: »
    Someone said that new Jade boss doesn't drop Godly items. Disagreed, just dropped 43lv gold berserker ring from him on my 5th try. Pretty sure if he drops ring he drops the rest too.
    /droid

Disagreed? Lol, godly ring is level 49, not 43. He doesn't drop godlies. Period.
  • Options
    Disagreed? Lol, godly ring is level 49, not 43. He doesn't drop godlies. Period.

Isn't sword 44? He dropped this sword for me (green) so why not gold? Or is there even a higher one?
  • Options
    Isn't sword 44? He dropped this sword for me (green) so why not gold? Or is there even a higher one?

He dropped a level 44 sword? Post a screenshot. Im not being rude, i seriously want to know.

But godly ring really is level 49. Level 43 is unbreakable.
  • Options
    He dropped a level 44 sword? Post a screenshot. Im not being rude, i seriously want to know.

But godly ring really is level 49. Level 43 is unbreakable.

I could swear he did.. Hope that wasn't leftover from endless.. In any case I'll make a screen next time. Anyway at least he got me a ring, when hellboy couldn't.. too bad berserker, resolve would be better for now ;P
  • Options
    I could swear he did.. Hope that wasn't leftover from endless.. In any case I'll make a screen next time. Anyway at least he got me a ring, when hellboy couldn't.. too bad berserker, resolve would be better for now ;P

yeah, hellboy doesn't drop unbreakable rings. And i farmed jade ronin for hours, never got even a grey level 44, so i quit.
  • Options
    What is the level of unbreakable items? I got level 36 from nian gold resolve.. Is that what we are referring to for unbreakable items? Or there are higher level unbreakables?
  • Options
    60r1060r10 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Lhellboy drops uubreakable rings. I got vulture, boar n berserker from him. I only kept the berserker...... A question though is, does ronin drop any items past why Lhellboy is dropping??
  • Options
    Yeah i know. But unbreakable from leg hellboy has higher level compared with leg nian? Cause i got level 36 from nian...
  • Options
    I can kill leg nian in 30 secs... But ive beaten leg hellboy however dor 5 mins... Should i still farm leg nian? Items almost maxed out. Needs price soulshard to level them. But im still level 45... LN ot LH? Thanks!!!
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    amoylaway wrote: »
    I can kill leg nian in 30 secs... But ive beaten leg hellboy however dor 5 mins... Should i still farm leg nian? Items almost maxed out. Needs price soulshard to level them. But im still level 45... LN ot LH? Thanks!!!

you might as well do HB since theres nothing you can gain from Nian are going to be endgame except lvl 36 weapon and the transedence ring of berserk. (if you unable to farm endless)
  • Options
    60r10 wrote: »
    Lhellboy drops uubreakable rings. I got vulture, boar n berserker from him. I only kept the berserker...... A question though is, does ronin drop any items past why Lhellboy is dropping??

What do you mean you got unbreakable ring from Leg Hellboy? It's not supposed to drop from him. Do you mean talisman?
  • Options
    nope its unbreakable ring of berserker..... its from LHB. i can't do endless mode beyond 108 that's why i've been farming LHB for hours and days.....
  • Options
    nope its unbreakable ring of berserker..... its from LHB. i can't do endless mode beyond 108 that's why i've been farming LHB for hours and days.....

That's weird. I have farmed hellboy for around 7 days looking for demonic wings (finally did get them), but i never saw one unbreakable ring. I have seen transcendants though.
  • Options
    PasharuPasharu Registered Users 43 Posts

He is lying. Stop misinforming people.

Legendary hellboy drops all gear but the ring. The only rings that he drops are transcendent. Otherwise you would see grey or green items, which you don't.

Ronin doesn't drop 44 weapons either.
  • Options
    Pasharu wrote: »
    He is lying. Stop misinforming people.

Legendary hellboy drops all gear but the ring. The only rings that he drops are transcendent. Otherwise you would see grey or green items, which you don't.

Ronin doesn't drop 44 weapons either.

and what do i get from lying pasharu???

i'm using a monk and i tried the endless tower but as i've mentioned i can't go beyond 108 so i stopped. since i've nowhere to go, i just farm and farm LHB for days and that's where i got the full set of unbreakable armor, rings, talisman and two wings of abag'kun.

i've no cause to misinform players.

i, too, am a player like everyone else.
  • Options
    Sorry if I have offended you mate.

I am just stating facts. I have over 1000 kills on hellboy and I have gotten over 50 gold items, none are unbr. Rings. I got wings though. :)

If he dropped the ring, there would be lower tier ones too. You probably got it from ronin.
  • Options
    Sorry if I have offended you mate.

I am just stating facts. I have over 1000 kills on hellboy and I have gotten over 50 gold items, none are unbr. Rings. I got wings though. :)

If he dropped the ring, there would be lower tier ones too. You probably got it from ronin.

no offense taken pasharu.

i don't know how or why i got the said ring but i'm quite certain i did not get it from endless tower cuz i did only 5 runs in it and spent 4 health and 2 revive potion just to get to 108.

i got only 2 gold items from ronin a minion soulshard and a storm wings.
  • Options
    Grats on the wings :) I can assure you the ring wasn't from hellboy. Just farmed him for 2 hours, only transcendent.
  • Options
    i'm not getting any useful item from LH... i got 6100 GS... all grays and greens... 202 damage per hit... 4 mins kill time... huhuhu

planning to get all transcendents first... is that worth it?
  • Options
    Farm for level 36 gold weapon from nian. With crit and crit damage, then go ahead and farm hellboy.
  • Options
    got the brother weapon from nian (monk character)... but not yet fully evolved as we need the soulshards... hmmm...
  • Options
    Farm for level 36 gold weapon from nian. With crit and crit damage, then go ahead and farm hellboy.

Do not farm for a level 36 gold weapon from leg nian. I suggest a gold level 31 fully evolved. But if you are patient, you can farm him for a gold level 36, but don't bother with trying to get CC/CD. Just shoot for any gold level 36, as they all have the same base damage.

If you want, you can farm for the level 36 CC/CD weapon from legendary ivar.