Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    RumpelStiltSkinRumpelStiltSkin Registered Users 2 Posts
    akash7287 wrote: »
    Fidodido777 is using hack in arena. unlimited energy with no cooldown on skills

You must be joking. I have played fidodido777 many times and he or she is one of my favorite players to play against in arena becuase it is a good fight every time win or lose. I can guarantee Fidodido777 is not hacker. I am not sure want got your panties in a bunch but you have been terribly misinformed you fool. So what if you beat him in arena and still posted here is that suppose to mean that just because you still came here to waste your time posting that you are not lying? So my only conclusion that i can come up with as that Fidodido beat your freinds fairly because and you came here to get back at him by lying. What kind of idiot just come on here and says someone is hacking and has no proof anyway. Get your facts straight beofore you come on here posting about legitimate good players.
  • Options
    RumpelStiltSkinRumpelStiltSkin Registered Users 2 Posts
    akash7287 wrote: »
    Dear OLD Man, I hardly know you. And you are neither so famous nor in the top ranks everywhere. So, why do you think that I will defame you even after WINNING the fight against you in ARENA. You know it very well that I cannot capture your hack in screenshot coz you are OLD enough to hide your hack. But not from me. You are not using multiple orbs but can you explain how you were able to throw eruption every second and ORB after ORB with no cooldown. Also you were using skills continuously but in the entire game u didnt drink a mana potion.
    I hardly care if GLU will ban you or let you play. Coz people are still beating you easily in the arena. And noobs like you are no threat even with hacks. I just wrote what I saw.
    Now, stop acting like a kid. And let me focus on my game rather than your useless forum posts.

You must be joking. I have played fidodido777 many times and he or she is one of my favorite players to play against in arena becuase it is a good fight every time win or lose. I can guarantee Fidodido777 is not hacker. I am not sure want got your panties in a bunch but you have been terribly misinformed you fool. So what if you beat him in arena and still posted here is that suppose to mean that just because you still came here to waste your time posting that you are not lying? So my only conclusion that i can come up with as that Fidodido beat your freinds fairly because and you came here to get back at him by lying. What kind of idiot just come on here and says someone is hacking and has no proof anyway. Get your facts straight beofore you come on here posting about legitimate good players.
  • Options
    akash7287akash7287 Registered Users 13 Posts

And may I know your IGN?? Your account was created on 3rd of Jan and you have only 2 posts and both are replies to my post. Looks like you created this account just to reply to my post. You must be a really big fan of Fidodido or you must be Fidodido himself.
    Whoever you are, I already mentioned that I have nothing to do with your favourite player so STFU before you call someone IDIOT. If all you want me to say is that Fidodido is a legit player, fine. He is. Happy???
    Now, Fidodido and all his fans, please stop this non-sense and focus on your game.
    - IGN : AKASH
  • Options
    MizeraMizera Registered Users 20 Posts
    Ok, "Rumpelsomething" and Fidodido777,

You both know that popular saying that "enough is enough"?

I gentle ask yourselves, PLEASE, SWETTIE PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP, stop using this forum for this nonsense.

As the new fashion is friends coming here to take care of each other, i am Akash's friend. NO ONE ASKED ME TO COME HERE - or created my account in order to protect others - i just figured that enough is enough, and that, friends, is The EXACT time to stop (What also would be more compatible with Fido's normal behaviour of dictating the forum rules and soever.

Here is a picture - merely illustrative, i may say - to show that i am a legit player with an IGN:

http://imageshack.com/a/img909/4084/hhW8Th.jpg
  • Options
    Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Mizera, no one had accused you of being non legit player to my knowledge nor reported lies about you that you are a hacker, I did not ask any one to comment at all, but it seems the little one Akash is just so pi...sed as he can't face the painful truth...if someone accused you of being a hacker Mizera, I am sure you won't like it simply because you are not...
    I also admire that you came here and spoke for your friend but again it's he who made a mistake, you should as his friends teach him what to do in such cases as its clear to me he is a game noob nothing more nothing less, add to that he is a person who does not admit his mistakes and that's my friend the the biggest mistake any one can do....good luck to you both and once more you have not been accused of being a hacker so in order for you to judge , just wait you might hear some comments from someone like the little one Akash, then you will know how it feels...
    Thank you for your post
  • Options
    Dear Akash, I don't know this person my friend but all I can tell you is that in order for this called non-sense to stop is for you to be wise not angry, I have ABSOULOUTLY nothing against you, I made this mistake long ago and I did appologize several times when I found out that I was wrong, you may wanna go back to ealier posts.
    Each and every EW3 knows the problem of lags in arena, sometimes it's good for your side sometimes it's not, that along with many other game problems too....so for me this topic is closed already and no harm done as long as you know what to do in future.
    Good luck with your game and god bless....
  • Options
    akash7287akash7287 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Dear Akash, I don't know this person my friend but all I can tell you is that in order for this called non-sense to stop is for you to be wise not angry, I have ABSOULOUTLY nothing against you, I made this mistake long ago and I did appologize several times when I found out that I was wrong, you may wanna go back to ealier posts.
    Each and every EW3 knows the problem of lags in arena, sometimes it's good for your side sometimes it's not, that along with many other game problems too....so for me this topic is closed already and no harm done as long as you know what to do in future.
    Good luck with your game and god bless....

Dear Fidodido, once again I want to tell you that I have nothing against you. I just wrote what I saw in the game and posted that in very much polite words. You know it very well if someone is using no cooldown hack and is not using multiple orbs like an idiot, it cant be captured in a screenshot. So, stop asking for ss coz thats not possible. Infact if u really are a legit player, just dont be afraid, let glu investigate and decide. If you say it was lag, fine. I will be very much happy if I am wrong coz I really want more number of legit players in the game. So, good luck from my side.

Now for the offensive language that you are using against me in your posts, F**k you dude!!! Its your language and attitude that offends me.
    Just compare your stats with mine you LITTLE CRYING B**CH and then tell me who is noob.
    If you really want to continue this ******** fight here please go on but I am done. This is the last time I am wasting my time and energy on you.
    OR
    If you are MAN ENOUGH, lets continue this in ARENA and end this verbal fight here.
    - IGN : AKASH
  • Options
    There you go again Akash, a crying baby, YES screen shots are possible, during the fight since you can SEE even if your are blind the mana bar GOING DOWN , you play only your stupid Monk so you also DON'T know that Mage recovers mana faster than the other two....SCREEN SHOTS are possible and were posted several times before.
    As far as use of offensive language , well read and COMPARE our posts, I never use bad words like you, I AM EDUCATED , and tell the crying friend of yours too, that next time I will post all my wins against him too, I have many in my SS collection, but I have to thank him for posting his win over me, it proves who is the better player without asking...
    I really don't care anymore, saying a simple SORRY seems too hard for you, I will not be impolite not for you not for anyone and say the F WORD which kids are using, but remember this, when I started playing this game, you and few other pathetic players were still SUCKING ON PACIFIERS......Oh we won't continue in arena unless Glu fixes the GS difference when getting a match...so relax you don't have to sweat....hahahahahha
    Over and out, a reply to this will make you a real fool.....dont be.....
  • Options
    GADNUHHGADNUHH Registered Users 6 Posts
    give it up akash fido is a well known player and much too smart for you. its easy to see here that you jumped the gun n got caught up in something you didnt intend. if you had apologized instead of escalating things you wouldnt have been made to look like a fool. iv fought fido many times and never had any issue whatsoever. listen to your friend. let it slide. and grow up young padiwan
  • Options
    FormidoFormido Registered Users 4 Posts
    YakStar unhitable today in arena 36 Minutes ago. Screenshot available
  • Options
    sheevysheevy Registered Users 1 Posts
    i dunno, people from glu are lazy or stupid, they need reports :),
    just check leaderboard > tournament > top players > #1
    simple math, to get his score, the player would have to kill the boss every 2 seconds for the entire duration of the tournament (72h)
  • Options
    GADNUHHGADNUHH Registered Users 6 Posts
    fully agree on that one. how long do we need to put up with this and guys using gem glitch? reports of players with millions of gems from a 50 dollar purchase. the leaderboards are flooded with people max or neat to pvp power, full lava gear with superior runes that neither put the time nor money into achieving. if this isnt resetback to before this all started occurring (1-2 weeks) this game will be ruined for alot of players who put the time, money, and effort into legitamately progressing and pushing past the crowd such as myself.
  • Options
    YakAokiYakAoki Registered Users 15 Posts
    Formido again NO COOLDOWN.
  • Options
    Oh yes gad , I hear you bro but still some people here just keep and love wasting time instead of assisting and pushing to get rid of hackers, it's becoming an arena lost fights reports more than reporting hackers issue itself, perhaps a new NOOBS thread must be made for those arena crying wolves since they can't even tell the difference between legit players and hackers NOR provide anything to supoort their lies....Let's call it CRY HERE NOOBS Forum, lol
  • Options
    yousuckyousuck Registered Users 1 Posts
    Fidodido45777 and GADNUHH, Knock it off.. enough!! you guys already famous here in the forum.. We are noobs? so what! we have the rights to post here.. you always reply in every post, you guys are spammer... are you admin? Let GLU decide OK! This conversation will never end if one of you will reply nonsense. If you have problem just send a private message dude..

BTW Im nobody.. just a reader... I never post here but you guys are starting to be annoying... I don't know you Fidodido45777, GADNUHH, Akash7287 and Mizera or anyone.. please!
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    There you go again Akash, a crying baby, YES screen shots are possible, during the fight since you can SEE even if your are blind the mana bar GOING DOWN , you play only your stupid Monk so you also DON'T know that Mage recovers mana faster than the other two....SCREEN SHOTS are possible and were posted several times before.
    As far as use of offensive language , well read and COMPARE our posts, I never use bad words like you, I AM EDUCATED , and tell the crying friend of yours too, that next time I will post all my wins against him too, I have many in my SS collection, but I have to thank him for posting his win over me, it proves who is the better player without asking...
    I really don't care anymore, saying a simple SORRY seems too hard for you, I will not be impolite not for you not for anyone and say the F WORD which kids are using, but remember this, when I started playing this game, you and few other pathetic players were still SUCKING ON PACIFIERS......Oh we won't continue in arena unless Glu fixes the GS difference when getting a match...so relax you don't have to sweat....hahahahahha
    Over and out, a reply to this will make you a real fool.....dont be.....

Actually Fidodido you are looking pretty foolish persisting to say it is possible to screenshot a hacker who isn't stupid enough to do multiple orbs. How the hell do you expect him to take a screenshot of your Mana bar going down?

This argument in here is just a waste of time. He judged you to be a hacker after the experience he had from his fight vs you since for him it looked like you kept on using the mana expensive skills without using a single potion and reported it as you are supposed to. And no mana isn't regained fast enough for this to be possible even on a mage. You said you are not a hacker fine. The discussion should end there and not that I think Glu would ever check up on the posts in here but if they do then fine, you have nothing to be afraid of right?
  • Options
    SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Actually Fidodido you are looking pretty foolish persisting to say it is possible to screenshot a hacker who isn't stupid enough to do multiple orbs. How the hell do you expect him to take a screenshot of your Mana bar going down?

This argument in here is just a waste of time. He judged you to be a hacker after the experience he had from his fight vs you since for him it looked like you kept on using the mana expensive skills without using a single potion and reported it as you are supposed to. And no mana isn't regained fast enough for this to be possible even on a mage. You said you are not a hacker fine. The discussion should end there and not that I think Glu would ever check up on the posts in here but if they do then fine, you have nothing to be afraid of right?

How much coin to do 18 million fuse?
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Only 900 million coins and also 900 lava gears to fuse into stuff not much lol.a player here has auto block in arena you cannot hit him legit without a lucky shot that's the new alfa trick
  • Options
    And gad don't tell me you all missed this gem feast hahah yer right enough said even your second guild magically had gems lol
  • Options
    Yes of course SirDiGital I have nothing to be afraid of at all and use this will end here But, please note that during that lousy fight where he was running around like every monk chasing chicken in arena, he did not notince that I did not use Anything out of the ordinary at all, it was not raining orbs or anthing like that, all I used was the usual without having to use additional blue potion.
    All this previous discussions would have been avoided if he simply said sorry I was wrong, you know me from before SirDiGital , I made that mistake to a genesis player and I did apologize when I found out that I am wrong, after all it was just another arena lag...
    Thanks for your note/s they are always helpful and good to read topic closed , god bless
  • Options
    sIAMKiLLssIAMKiLLs Registered Users 9 Posts
    GiaBioVJP unlimit mana, no cooldown. but i beat him for easy. LoL and Noobmen. hahahaha
  • Options
    TOUCHDEVILTOUCHDEVIL Registered Users 3 Posts
    ID : MAxTHAILANDx (Server Asia Thailand) Hack GEM , Please check my account (IOS)
  • Options
    JangsterJangster Registered Users 4 Posts
    I tried playing my 10k gs warrior for the first time in pvp and met a discraced hacking monk.... "Genezide" with unlimited mana or cooldown
  • Options
    Formido today use No Cooldown and No Mana hack...
  • Options
    Tima**** also malkocogluu and strangest of all prometheusXI all using mana hack.dropped orbs on mage at same time as prom and mine still had 6/7 on the count and he was dropping more.
  • Options
    Rusalina now drops 5 orbs at once and 2tost2 keeps pulling the curtain
  • Options
    TuncTunc Registered Users 24 Posts
    Dench and graff , no cooldown unlimited mana
  • Options
    SweetieCZSweetieCZ Registered Users 13 Posts
    MaxGodPiroka - PvP Hack - today use No Cooldown and No Mana hack...

OK7TR.jpg
    rt47G.jpg
  • Options
    Gigigig No Cooldown and Unlimited Mana.
    Kostakos96 cant do damage on him... He stand still and Godmode.
    JR have too No Cooldown and Unlimited Mana.
  • Options
    XThefirstX took no damage at all stupid God mode