You are both hackers

Cheers sirsy sure am a hacker.hack the ****t out of you in arena lol
  • Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    theazumi is a hacker unlimited mana pvp
  • Options
    AlbertosAlbertos Registered Users 44 Posts
    Dear GLU developers.
    When you will start punishing players who use bugs.
    The guild Alfa from last tournament received millions of crystals using game bugs. When you will start to ban players which having bought for example 1000 diamonds for real money, and then increased the amount of these diamonds by 100 times using bugs in game (idle mail or a mistake 1 on the arena). Look and check from where so many crystals at:
    Rusalina
    Simvol
    Aksik
    Siamkills
    Dench
    Alberto
    Kvach
    Blessed1ad.
    - many others........

II want that people played fair and didn't steal from you real money using such bugs.
    It kills a game process and people simply leave game in other projects.
    This business of your honor - to punish those who using bugs, hundreds of thousands crystals received by this way.

I know, than some members in Alfa have more than 1 000 000 crystals (which thay have got by using bugs during lset tournament).
  • Options
    KPECTHbIuKPECTHbIu Registered Users 22 Posts
    Albertos wrote: »
    Dear GLU developers.
    The guild Alfa from last tournament received millions of crystals using game bugs. When you will start to ban players which having bought for example 1000 diamonds for real money, and then increased the amount of these diamonds by 100 times using bugs in game (idle mail or a mistake 1 on the arena). Look and check from where so many crystals at:
    Rusalina
    Simvol
    Aksik
    Siamkills
    Dench
    Alberto
    Kvach
    Blessed1ad.
    - many others........

II want that people played fair and didn't steal from you real money using such bugs.
    This business of your honor - to punish those who using bugs, hundreds of thousands crystals received by this way.

I know, than some members in Alfa have more than 1 000 000 crystals (which thay have got by using bugs during lset tournament).

Of all these players only used Siamkills bug and cheats.
    Just guild OneUnited polls use cheats

Alfa has always been famous for its fair game. and holds the first place in the tournament due to their skill players
  • Options
    Alpha on a high place only because of bugs with crystals. When your guild received millions of crystals and at the expense of it constantly you go to the arena without stopping.
  • Options
    Alpha on a high place only because of bugs with crystals. When your guild received millions of crystals and at the expense of it constantly you go to the arena without stopping.

attached a screenshot and prove that someone has these diamonds.
    I put the game around $ 5000 and boldly say that the players OneUnited play without stopping in the arena, as well as the use of fashion for infinite mana.
  • Options
    KPECTHbIu wrote: »
    attached a screenshot and prove that someone has these diamonds.
    I put the game around $ 5000 and boldly say that the players OneUnited play without stopping in the arena, as well as the use of fashion for infinite mana.

I am not interested in your person.
    I wrote the complaint on the basis of data on the arena and tournaments and a chat in an alpha where all brag as a bug received the mountain of diamonds. Let administrators will check and will punish the guilty.

Show us screenshots of these people (with diamonds):
    Rusalina
    Simvol
    Aksik
    Siamkills
    Dench
    Kvach
    Blessed1ad.
  • Options
    I wrote the complaint on the basis of data on the arena and tournaments and a chat in an alpha where all brag as a bug received the mountain of diamonds. Let administrators will check and will punish the guilty.

Rusalina
    Simvol
    Aksik
    Siamkills
    Dench
    Kvach
    Blessed1ad.

I am the Alfa and the Guild representative responsible for what is happening in the guild
  • Options

Rusalina
    Simvol
    Aksik
    Siamkills
    Dench
    Kvach
    Blessed1ad.

how are you and what guild nickname ... I'll complain to you for libel. You insult the honor guild Alfa
  • Options
    how are you and what guild nickname ... I'll complain to you for libel. You insult the honor guild Alfa

Certainly you will protect the guild even if there are a lot of people who use bugs with crystalls.
    Let administrators will check how many diamonds were bought for real money and compare - how many diamonds as a result lie on the character and how many of them were spent for tournaments and the arena. Then everything will become clear, as well as that fact that as honor doesn't smell in alfa, but only deception is on the first place.
  • Options
    Certainly you will protect the guild even if there are a lot of people who use bugs with crystalls.
    Let administrators will check how many diamonds were bought for real money and compare - how many diamonds as a result lie on the character and how many of them were spent for tournaments and the arena. Then everything will become clear, as well as that fact that as honor doesn't smell in alfa, but only deception is on the first place.

there is nothing to talk to you ....
    All envious always write to Alfa because they can not defeat her in the arena ...
    We do not write as РаспBK, a Q U aBK, LionBK earned 3,832,000VP
    All envious always write to Alpha because they can not defeat her in the arena ...
    We do not write as earned 3,832,000
    It's OK? This use of the bug. Alfa can not boast of such results
  • Options

Because you couldn't answer. You completely in **** with these bugs. Personal offset is nothing in comparison with the command. There prizes go to all. On bugs you are also in the lead in a team competition. In it also there is your policy.
  • Options
    WHIWHI Registered Users 6 Posts
    Dear GLU developers.
    Rusalina
    Simvol
    Aksik
    Siamkills
    Dench
    Alberto
    Kvach
    Blessed1ad.
    - many others........

if someone hands do not grow out of the place, the leaders of the game are not to blame
    Шлепок говяжий)
  • Options
    WHI wrote: »
    if someone hands do not grow out of the place, the leaders of the game are not to blame
    Шлепок говяжий)

Сынок из Бастиона... успокойся... Ты что не пользовался багом? Поэтому пишешь на пару со своей подружкой Albertos всякую хрень про Альфу. Побойтесь бога, закройте рты и играйте. Либо удаляйте игру и тусите со своими подружками вне онлайна... Как крысы поступаете....
  • Options
    Сынок из Бастиона... успокойся... Ты что не пользовался багом? Поэтому пишешь на пару со своей подружкой Albertos всякую хрень про Альфу. Побойтесь бога, закройте рты и играйте. Либо удаляйте игру и тусите со своими подружками вне онлайна... Как крысы поступаете....
    а ты точно ничего не попутал? было сказано, что лидеры не виноваты в том что у кого-то другого кривые руки! читай внимательней!
  • Options
    а ты точно ничего не попутал? было сказано, что лидеры не виноваты в том что у кого-то другого кривые руки! читай внимательней!

ой ой сорри сорри... Какой ник в игре? я тебе победу отдам на арене )))
  • Options
    ой ой сорри сорри... Какой ник в игре? я тебе победу отдам на арене )))

спасибо, не стоит, без этого справляюсь)
  • Options
    спасибо, не стоит, без этого справляюсь)

да ладно, прекрати.. ты заступился, а я наехал )) Давай в ЛС напиши
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Alfa has always been famous for its fair game. and holds the first place in the tournament due to their skill players

HAHA, this sentence really made my day :D Thanks for the good laught there!
  • Options
    Для представителей Альфы. Научитесь играть честно. Все ваши результаты на арене и в турнирах на 60% являются использованием кристаллов, полученных багами. Как вы это делаете - знают все. Так что не надо парить людям мозги про честную игру и прямые руки. (For players in Alfa. Learn to play fairly. All your results on arena and in tournaments for 60% are the result of using the crystals received by bugs. As you do it - know everybody. So don't soar our brains about a fair play and straight arms.)
    Был в Вашей гильдии и вышел недавно. Надоела эта грязная игра. Если вы такие честные чего боитесь показать скрины с кристаллами. Пора банить Вас за эти штуки. Вы игру убили этими багами.
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    2h8devl.jpg Sky and 3 chinese Symbols in ios yet again multi orbs
  • Options
    KPECTHbIu you cannot preach anything about your guild not having the hack and if you want to carry on with this threat of action,how about we post some of your in guild chat
  • Options
    j0zme8.jpg You have spies in places like Ou and have not got any proof of OU cheating so let's get back on the subject of alfa.have spoke to yevski quite a few times but nothing gets done
  • Options
    FksiquanjiaFksiquanjia Registered Users 5 Posts
    This STUPI-D MOTHE-R FUC-KER called Sky㐅伍哥 and yes there are full of MOTHE-R FUC-KER and DIRTY BITC-H just like it such as HappyDad! May I ask whether HappyDad is GL_U's DAD? He hacked so obvious and GL_U just do nothing and let it just keep hacking! All the STUPI-D hackers just like those would be FUC-KED in the HELL!
  • Options
    FksiquanjiaFksiquanjia Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    2h8devl.jpg Sky and 3 chinese Symbols in ios yet again multi orbs

This STUPI-D MOTHE-R FUC-KER called Sky㐅伍哥 and yes there are full of MOTHE-R FUC-KER and DIRTY BITC-H just like it such as HappyDad! May I ask whether HappyDad is GL_U's DAD? He hacked so obvious and GL_U just do nothing and let it just keep hacking! All the STUPI-D hackers just like those would be FUC-KED in the HELL!
  • Options
    BgslimBgslim Registered Users 27 Posts
    Glu, please check out nagato31. No cool down in the arena.
  • Options
    LoganNightLoganNight Registered Users 4 Posts
    [PHP][/PHP]Hacker: UsturaYavus

He used the monk special attack around 15-20 times in one fight, without using a single energy potion. At some point he was simple serial attacking I. This way without any time in between. This is impossible and can only be done by hacking. Really unfair and frustrating.
  • Options
    Simvol wrote: »
    а до бага, мы видимо читами таких результатов добивались? Может ты еще и на свою гильдию напишешь? Кляузник херов!
    P.s. Ник то в игре, так и не написал...

Чего ты мне эту чушь пишешь умник! Мне все равно кто с какой гильдии. Я хочу чтобы играли все честно. Почему кто-то донатит честно, а кто-то ворует и его не банят. Пусть админы разбираются.
  • Options
    Sprite1502Sprite1502 Registered Users 19 Posts
    KingBeastly is mage unlimited mama check him please
  • Options
    SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    sprite1502 wrote: »
    kingbeastly is mage unlimited mama check him please
    don't waste your time posting here.