Options

POLL: 1.2 Update too hard or not?

Comments

• Options
    ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    They want to get the game give.... I say 2 but make the bosses drop 2 reactivos
  • Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    Shadowhits wrote: »
    They want to get the game give.... I say 2 but make the bosses drop 2 reactivos

Let me guess, you got through the mid forties and got gear from the old system. The players now just want it given to them....
  • Options
    MorimMorim Registered Users 16 Posts
    A lot of people seem to be unable to leave a vote (Including myself). Fix maybe?

Edit: Voting just worked for me.
  • Options
    Bratkat78Bratkat78 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I think it is definitely too hard. Combine that with the change in drop rates it makes it nearly impossible to advance. Pretty pathetic that before update I could farm legendary nian. After update and upping my gs to over 800 higher than recommended and adding runes I can finally kill him 50% of time. I know if I was just starting out in this game I don't know if I would play with how game is now.
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Warriors, we've heard your feedback and want your opinions! Our v1.2 update brought difficulty adjustments to the PvE levels in Kingdoms 1-3 and player feedback was mixed. Some found it too challenging, others thought the new challenge enhanced gameplay. What do you think about 1.2?

A) Too hard, change levels back
    B) Hard, but keep it the same
    C) Not too hard, keep it the same
    D) Not too hard, make it harder

We appreciate your constructive feedback! Use the poll above and add comments below.

At the time of update my characters were in three different stages. So i can say this:

Warrior : had passed leg hb.
    Now with a 44 gold and some runes, killing leg hb has back to the same level as before update.
    Mage : was farming leg nian. After update, back to leg Cyclops for a day or tow and now farming leg nian again.
    Monk: at hellgard. Now still strugling at hellgard but have to admit i didnt play him much. And level difficulty in normal level should stay the same as before update (as i was informed).

I still enjoy to play them all. Even with the current difficulty.
    The only thing is the drop rates everywhere. For reagents especially.

So i vote for B, with condition that glu raise the drop rates like before update.

( about old map only)
  • Options
    ej257ej257 Registered Users 1 Posts
    A option please, takes way to long to upgrade as reagent drops are so low. Boss kids are annoying too!
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    At the time of update my characters were in three different stages. So i can say this:

Warrior : had passed leg hb.
    Now with a 44 gold and some runes, killing leg hb has back to the same level as before update.
    Mage : was farming leg nian. After update, back to leg Cyclops for a day or tow and now farming leg nian again.
    Monk: at hellgard. Now still strugling at hellgard but have to admit i didnt play him much. And level difficulty in normal level should stay the same as before update (as i was informed).

I still enjoy to play them all. Even with the current difficulty.
    The only thing is the drop rates everywhere. For reagents especially.

So i vote for B, with condition that glu raise the drop rates like before update.

( about old map only)

Drop rates adds difficulty to the game. So your option is really A. Lol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    For those reporting they couldn't vote- it was likely because you weren't considered an "active user" yet with a first post. This should be addressed now.
  • Options
    For those reporting they couldn't vote- it was likely because you weren't considered an "active user" yet with a first post. This should be addressed now.

So that means a trolling guy can just make a couple hundred accounts and completely tip the scale on the poll?

I was gonna do that, TBH. Then i realized how many people voted A:)
  • Options
    So that means a trolling guy can just make a couple hundred accounts and completely tip the scale on the poll?

I was gonna do that, TBH. Then i realized how many people voted A:)

Yes, yes they could. And you have waaaaaay too much time on your hands. ;)
  • Options
    Yes, yes they could. And you have waaaaaay too much time on your hands. ;)

I actually don't have that much time. Just around two hours every day. And during school, cuz my teachers don't care if you use the computers.

FYI, i stopped at three accounts.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Hard to believe out of all the people that play this game only 68 people know about forums or care to vote. I wonder just how many people do play this game.
  • Options
    SiegHart27SiegHart27 Registered Users 13 Posts
    The mobs at the new maps seems pretty strong already, knowing it is a couple of stages for now. what more if the maps were completed, it will be much harder for us. Can u please make it a little playable considering that most of the 9k gs guys were having a really hard time in the new map.
    Former Guild Leader "RaveMaster":)
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    SiegHart27 wrote: »
    The mobs at the new maps seems pretty strong already, knowing it is a couple of stages for now. what more if the maps were completed, it will be much harder for us. Can u please make it a little playable considering that most of the 9k gs guys were having a really hard time in the new map.

I think we could all do well in the new maps as they are now if the reagents dropped more as well as runes (not just lessers) with an adjustment in the replacement costs.

- another suggestion is to give out more slots as one of the daily prizes or something. I have gems sitting around for more slots but only if adjustments are made. a large player base probably wont be able to get 2 or 3 sets of gear ( especially with the current drop rates on everything) and the runes needed for different levels. Make the runes cheaper and cost gold to remove. switching runes out of gear is a viable option but not having three sets of gear in inventory, who knows how many slots taken up by rune variations, reagents, AND HAVE ROOM FOR NEW GEAR? seem like a little much if the next levels continue to get harder.

Thanks for listening Glu and Hope too see changes that make most everyone satisfied.
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Make a vault (VAULT)

I choose (A)
  • Options
    BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Hi, i think that you really increased too much the difficult, it's awesome to have another challenge for the players who are above 10k, but like someone said it already even if you have 10k it's too difficult the ice archer.
    Something that i think that you didn't consider in this poll is the drop rate and the reagents bosses drop, even when you already said that it was an issue you we're going to take care. In first place the drop rate it seems that it's lower, the reagents we hope that you leave it the way it was already before 1.2.
    We do understand that it can not be too easy to find gear but it had came really really very difficult to find it.
    I'm a guild leader ( 24th position in gs) and i'm sure that i speak on behalf of every one in the guild that there's something you need to do to, the old map should have the same difficult before 1.2, the new map the difficult level should really be on the gs it says you need to have to enter each stage
  • Options
    Evan11111Evan11111 Registered Users 3 Posts
    warriors, we've heard your feedback and want your opinions! Our v1.2 update brought difficulty adjustments to the pve levels in kingdoms 1-3 and player feedback was mixed. Some found it too challenging, others thought the new challenge enhanced gameplay. What do you think about 1.2?

A) too hard, change levels back
    b) hard, but keep it the same
    c) not too hard, keep it the same
    d) not too hard, make it harder

we appreciate your constructive feedback! Use the poll above and add comments below.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Options
    Drop rates adds difficulty to the game. So your option is really A. Lol.

Hi Ultra. Thanks for taking conclusion of my opinion. But i meant it to be A, i would have written A, which i did not.

Still B option with better drop rate.
  • Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    Hi Ultra. Thanks for taking conclusion of my opinion. But i meant it to be A, i would have written A, which i did not.

Still B option with better drop rate.

I would agree with you if that means the locations of the drops is adjusted as well. Just upping the drop rates in their current locations is not going to fix the problem of being stuck on maps. Part of the current problem is gear and regs not dropping until you pass the point of needing them.
  • Options
    bezorbezor Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have to agree to most of what is being said. The point of the game is progression and now I'm stagnant with my mage and monk. I can beat leg netherborn with my mage, but the drops for unbreakable gear is not there anymore. So, I can't progress any further. I cant get passed 114 in tower and can only beat the ice worlds with multiple healing potions and revives. Not worth it. The original worlds need to go back to the way they were before...meaning difficulty and drop rates. The new world needs to match the recommended GS. I should be able to breeze through them with a warrior of GS 11839 when the recommended is only 7400.
  • Options
    StevetechStevetech Registered Users 1 Posts
    I feel the game has been made to be too hard at this point. The GS of each level is not even close to accurate at all when before the game was updated the GS was pretty close to what was needed for each level. The game has gone from being fun to a very long boring grind that is very repetitive and not fun to play any more
  • Options
    xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
    A!! To hard. and the other bosses like lhb is to hard to
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Hard to believe out of all the people that play this game only 68 people know about forums or care to vote. I wonder just how many people do play this game.

To be honest I bet a lot just don't care to play anymore and most might feel that their voices aren't taken seriously on forums. Not sure what people expect from a pay to win game.
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    The people have spoken! So, when are we getting the rollbacks?
  • Options
    sergiu111 wrote: »
    The people have spoken! So, when are we getting the rollbacks?

When the developers start losing money. I don't think they will really care otherwise.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    The illusion of caring :-)
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    Spronk wrote: »
    I would agree with you if that means the locations of the drops is adjusted as well. Just upping the drop rates in their current locations is not going to fix the problem of being stuck on maps. Part of the current problem is gear and regs not dropping until you pass the point of needing them.

Yes i have to admit that my mage and monk are stuck at the moment. But i remember i had the same issue with my warrior being stuck for a while on every boss, and that's before the update. (Warrior has finished leg map before update)
    Of course now it is much harder on leg mode as we have to earn the runes as well. But i think if glu changes the drop rate like before (two from bosses etc), then it should be still doable in enjoyable way.

And imo, we are used to the easier runs before update. That's why we feel really gutted by it now. If we were really a newbie and just had started playing this game, we might not feel this way and would accept that this game is hard as hell and need patience of an angel to finish. Lol.

At least the good point is, we will not finish this game anytime soon. Bigger LOL.
  • Options
    Yes i have to admit that my mage and monk are stuck at the moment. But i remember i had the same issue with my warrior being stuck for a while on every boss, and that's before the update. (Warrior has finished leg map before update)
    Of course now it is much harder on leg mode as we have to earn the runes as well. But i think if glu changes the drop rate like before (two from bosses etc), then it should be still doable in enjoyable way.

And imo, we are used to the easier runs before update. That's why we feel really gutted by it now. If we were really a newbie and just had started playing this game, we might not feel this way and would accept that this game is hard as hell and need patience of an angel to finish. Lol.

At least the good point is, we will not finish this game anytime soon. Bigger LOL.

If we were newbies, we would have just flat out quit the game.

It's even worse now because they made the game WORSE, not more difficult. It's pathetic.
  • Options
    If we were newbies, we would have just flat out quit the game.

This piece is actually helpful. Do others think agree with this statement? That if you were coming at this with fresh eyes, never having played, that it would be just too hard? Would you have made it past the Cyclops?
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    This piece is actually helpful. Do others think agree with this statement? That if you were coming at this with fresh eyes, never having played, that it would be just too hard? Would you have made it past the Cyclops?

They could make it past normal cyclops but progression before and after normal hellboy would be in my opinion extremely difficult. My 2600 gs monk cannot beat normal hellboy at all let alone legendary cyclops which I was beating with a bit of effort before the update.
    I feel sorry for whoever started this game after the 1.2 patch
    ;)
This discussion has been closed.