• Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    No cooldown, infinite mana, waste of space

gamecih gs 10636 warrior
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    :mad:anhtimo No cooldown, infinite mana,....pls do somting to this sheet you ar joke to as....it is a bull sheet this game
  • Options
    WHAT AR YOU DOING TO ALL PLAYER TO PLAY CORECTLY??????? you ar a BULLSHEET glu seriosly a stupid game 4 ever
  • Options
    Boris11Boris11 Registered Users 17 Posts
    No cooldown, infinite mana
    NwroeLyy
  • Options
    Osmanakdeniz
  • Options
    gehmagehma Registered Users 5 Posts
    Nickname: yunior07
    i have no screenshot but no coldown in a Area fight
  • Options
    justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Player name "sersery" and name "jogsa" are hackers. They using skill with out cooldown
  • Options
    justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Player name "Xsayer" using all skill without cooldown
  • Options
    ewplayerewplayer Registered Users 61 Posts
    Another cheater (A very weak one which can't win without cheat because he is too weak...)

UNLIMITED MAN, I died 2 times, because he launch his spell non stop, and I can't move... He does not have the right to play that game... G L U, what are you doing, please update your game. Do you think normal that a player can launch his best spell several times ? Your developpers are weak ? They can't detect such things ? So, sure cheaters are not paying players, or the image you give is simply a game editor for cheaters... And no money will come I think. That's your Choice.... There's lot of other games, good like yours, but with no cheaters.

xqj5gj.png
    vy6qgz.png
  • Options
    Dear G L U,

Another cheater : WirezS, unlimited mana, a very very weak guy... ( I Won)

BAN DEFINITLY HIM PLEASE (Close Account or ha will continue, or devellop more controls in your code, better I think). So he will be definitly a looser (He's already a looser, but a bigger looser).

ngatsi.png
    2cfuuzb.png
  • Options
    Another cheater : lancer
    Very weak poor guy, I won !! He was so angry that he could not play correctly, haha

23tpl38.png
  • Options
    Another one gain : mammus, unlimited mana... See the pic for laughing roughly of this very very weak and poor guy...

rmvgc9.png
    1y5saf.png
  • Options
    Again and again : Atmaca24, unlimited mana, doesn'nt very well how works the dash skill :) poor boy

16liaee.png
  • Options
    razom
  • Options
    hilan cheater !! Poor boy, no skill and a very good cheater, not a good deal for now, I'm level 0 in PVP...
    But this is the second time I met him. He started to play normaly, then discover that in fact he is bad, and unskilled. Angry (I can feel it), he started to invoke spells like you can see on the pics. Very very bad player, perhaps no brain too :)

9qxmy0.png
  • Options
    Antalya07
  • Options
    Zboxnano : This poor boy loosed his first fight with me. I think he tried to cheat as smart as possible, but I was suprised on how frequent were his spells... I succedeed in avoiding his thunderbolt spells (miracle ?) and he loose. The second fight was the good to take grzeat picture of him. See how the poor and weak boy magnificaly cheat. G L U, you have to do something, I ran out of gems, I don't think I'll buy another bucket, I'll spend my money to other great games on Android, haha.

2n4u9j.png
    29e4tg5.png
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    perverso

killed this pathetic ***** once then he started dashing non stop. he was still barely able to get a second kill on me and I almost had second on him. Please ban this ******* gl.u....get it together and step it up...this is getting really tiresome. Get this **** under control and I may be willing to spend some money but until it is I guarantee you I will ask everyone in my guild to not spend a dime.
  • Options
    kennyg wrote: »
    perverso

killed this pathetic ***** once then he started dashing non stop. he was still barely able to get a second kill on me and I almost had second on him. Please ban this ******* gl.u....get it together and step it up...this is getting really tiresome. Get this **** under control and I may be willing to spend some money but until it is I guarantee you I will ask everyone in my guild to not spend a dime.

I've seen perverso a few times now. Cheating his little *** off without a care in the world. :(

Glu has no clue how much money they are missing out on. I've said it before, there are lots of us waiting to see if they will level the playing field and start DELETING cheaters from the game. I think it's clear they are not going to at this point. Sad, because I really want to start swiping the credit card for them.

The base game is amazing, the game play is great, but new content is rushed out before it's ready and it shows, pvp still way broken, fire tower and ice worlds way off balance, constant connection issues, etc... Add the lack of a visible response to cheating and you have a recipe for disaster from a business standpoint.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    I've seen perverso a few times now. Cheating his little *** off without a care in the world. :(

Glu has no clue how much money they are missing out on. I've said it before, there are lots of us waiting to see if they will level the playing field and start DELETING cheaters from the game. I think it's clear they are not going to at this point. Sad, because I really want to start swiping the credit card for them.

The base game is amazing, the game play is great, but new content is rushed out before it's ready and it shows, pvp still way broken, fire tower and ice worlds way off balance, constant connection issues, etc... Add the lack of a visible response to cheating and you have a recipe for disaster from a business standpoint.

Actually, the real spenders are so devoted to this game that they will spend no matter what.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Actually, the real spenders are so devoted to this game that they will spend no matter what.

I'm not talking about where they are getting money from now, I'm talking about lost opportunity. There are several in my guild alone that have spent hundreds on other games and are sitting and waiting and watching (and not spending a dime).

Things like the guy below, cheating like crazy, 2K GS... and 4th in the tourney! Yes, this 2K player is gonna get rewards and he is somehow better than a 12K gs player. We see stupid **** like that and just shake our heads.

From mohican's post earlier:
    ju9vh0.jpg
  • Options
    it is a3 tourment to report this sheet ebuya no cooldawn en glu dont stil enising for that it is a sheet this game
  • Options
    I'm not one to spend big bucks on games cuz my dad would kill me. And I feel that it is a waste of money.

Why should I pay hundreds of dollars on an app game when I could get a TV and cable for a month with the same price?

Or here, here's another example.

480 bucks last pay to win tournament for a Murdermaker with a cool skin.

In League of Legends. I could spend 10 bucks and get the Jade Dragon Wukong, who looks awesome and is purely cosmetic.

Both are for something that are cosmetic, only one is cool and cheap, while the other is expensive and looks okay.

And Glu expects us to spend money? Lol.

TBH, people who spend a lot on app games just get easily addicted. And the people that make those app games are vampires. They want to suck everything out of you, and they don't care about what they have to do to achieve that goal.

Well, they're not getting anything from me.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Thank you Glu for clearing out the hackers in endless tower and some from PvP
    ;)
  • Options
    you guys were crazy ...
    do not have the ability ...
    complainant game ...
    this game is very easy to edit his obb ...
    claimants do not have the skill c + +

Im sorry, what?
  • Options
    hungcuong1188hungcuong1188 Registered Users 7 Posts
    ERIK89 no cooldown, infinite mana
  • Options
    MordvorkMordvork Registered Users 2 Posts
    This person didnt hack, but has been spamming and using abusive language and shows no respect to new people. This person's username is BHLU.
    She/he might have been hacking, but she/he is always swearing and spamming. Please help

-Mordvork
  • Options
    UltimateXUltimateX Registered Users 19 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    I dont understand. What is s/s ? What 10 second cooldown? What do u mean how can u make it ten?
    ss mean the 4th skill,last active skill:)
  • Options
    UltimateXUltimateX Registered Users 19 Posts
    Nick: fvbl - unlimited mana in arena and unlimited respaw skill
    Osmanakdeniz - unlimited mana in arena and unlimited respaw skill

I don't wanna pay and buy jewels to play with hackers.

agree,so now i no pay for the gem
  • Options
    brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Roarshac openly admtting he was downloading mod