Hacker list in pvp
    no cool down skill,unlimited mana
    THERE STILL HACKING,I MEET THERE EVERYDAY
    WHY GLU NEVER TAKE ACTION?
    ALL HACKER SAY THAT CAN HACK,AND NEVER BE BAN
    IF BAN NEXT DAY WILL RELEASE
    why pay for this free hack stupid game?
    IGN
    -AzzulJins(best hack ever)no damage mod with 720298.8% increase item find,i can win some of the hacker,but i sure lose to this animal
    -Cau2GiangHo
    -Xsayer
    -要爱人豪
    -breadkhan
    -健次郎
    -dZiaH
    -edwardz1
    -DKDC
    -VNpro2
    -Casiel
    -ratanana
    -hollowXxl
    -狂神
    -Jogsa
    -TankerArmy
    -kimchunsik
    -ptinfok
    -justsuko
    -monalisa1
    -salem1102
    -Mazda8
    -Puti5678
    -EvilHunter
    -yaya5
    -RfTooSin
    -luunghiepph
    -ice18
    -demonsword00
    -甘虾
    -Minerva0312
    -快跑吧小女孩
    -SEJUNG
    -uyaikapcai
    -skygun
    -KiddKill
    -sammy7
    -I3kSouth
    -eien
    -koypanda
    pls inform if some of the list being ban
    thk
  • Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014-06-10-12-18-47_zpsfbc0tkko.png
    ~cat
  • Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    Andocorrales no cool down and lumuxi same thing
    ~cat
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    UltimateX wrote: »
    Hacker list in pvp
    no cool down skill,unlimited mana
    THERE STILL HACKING,I MEET THERE EVERYDAY
    WHY GLU NEVER TAKE ACTION?
    ALL HACKER SAY THAT CAN HACK,AND NEVER BE BAN
    IF BAN NEXT DAY WILL RELEASE
    why pay for this free hack stupid game?
    IGN
    -AzzulJins(best hack ever)no damage mod with 720298.8% increase item find,i can win some of the hacker,but i sure lose to this animal
    -Cau2GiangHo
    -Xsayer
    -要爱人豪
    -breadkhan
    -健次郎
    -dZiaH
    -edwardz1
    -DKDC
    -VNpro2
    -Casiel
    -ratanana
    -hollowXxl
    -狂神
    -Jogsa
    -TankerArmy
    -kimchunsik
    -ptinfok
    -justsuko
    -monalisa1
    -salem1102
    -Mazda8
    -Puti5678
    -EvilHunter
    -yaya5
    -RfTooSin
    -luunghiepph
    -ice18
    -demonsword00
    -甘虾
    -Minerva0312
    -快跑吧小女孩
    -SEJUNG
    -uyaikapcai
    -skygun
    -KiddKill
    -sammy7
    -I3kSouth
    -eien
    -koypanda
    pls inform if some of the list being ban
    thk

These guys I battle all the time and none of them mod/hack or use no cooldown. Same goes for me (dZiaH). I feel as if this list is just everyone that has beaten you.
    ;)
  • Options
    NemesislayerNemesislayer Registered Users 5 Posts
    HeroHawk Lvl 33 warrior at the time.
    No skill cool down and unlimited mana
  • Options
    ewplayerewplayer Registered Users 61 Posts
    Really lots of hackers... Plaese update your program G L U to avoid such problems... And do not permit play until the update installed. You will gain money, I ensure that you have to do such things. Now, 3 plays in PVP, 2 cheaters... all weak and very cheap players, they loosed like looser they are...
  • Options
    frensis, unlimited mana, god mode (0 health point loosed)... But in fact a very bad player, see the pic, it's laughthing hell a noob (level 24). But he won cause of a small amount of heath loosed for myself. Anyway, a cheater that have to be banned.

2edz442.png
    126fx2g.png
  • Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    ewplayer wrote: »
    Really lots of hackers... Plaese update your program G L U to avoid such problems... And do not permit play until the update installed. You will gain money, I ensure that you have to do such things. Now, 3 plays in PVP, 2 cheaters... all weak and very cheap players, they loosed like looser they are...

Dont whine and just buy some gems then max out your gears with runes!
  • Options
    G L U, I think it is more urgent than you think... A cheater again !

Unlimited man, impossible to move because of nopn stop spell...

ALL PLAYERS ARE CHEATERS !! YOUR GAME IS A GAME FOR CHEATERS !! PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY BACK...

I can't write russian... But a weak guy, a looser (certainly a poor guy that can't win without cheating and also giving you, G L U, no money !).

33etxew.png
    o9fmop.png
  • Options
    I see from your ss that you are just noob who lost money :)
  • Options
    New cheater : Luchirri, unlimited mana... unlimited dash !

Eternity warrior is falling down..., nearly dead I think. I use my last gems and Bye bye G L U. My money to other Games :)

zkidfq.png
  • Options
    I played with CharlieD. And I loosed against a (mage) normal player, what a pleasure to play with fighting again a good player...
  • Options
    grep wrote: »
    Dont whine and just buy some gems then max out your gears with runes!

Your reply is just the one of a stupid boy... Of course I bought gems, have a brain guy. How much do you think I spent in money ? I've all gems alt maximum level...

I just spent 30 plays in PVP, almost 20 or 25 have unlimited mana and no cooldown. I have level 0 in PVP with 34 stars... Do you think it is a good way to answer such like that ? Make your brain training and open your eyes please.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

A noob who spent a lot of money, and is now complaining. This is mobile gaming, gaming, folks. More you spend, more greedy corporations get, and more worse the game gets so youre forced to spend.

Like i said, very similar to a crack dealer. But at least crack makes you happy. This game will only pisś you off.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Really too much cheaters, G L U, you have won, I surrender perhaps a good game and you. If I cheat and if I don't buy gems, is it OK for you ? I think that's what you want. You got it.

Bye all, good game with cheaters. I'm sure all normal players will surrender too. Let's boycoot that game and let cheaters loosing.

Best regards
  • Options

No I don't waste my money, read carefully the posts before saying things like an idiot. Level 0 + 34 stars in PVP, I didin't waste my money. But in your case, spent some money and play with cheaters, and you will certainly change your mind, the noob is you, not me.
  • Options
    UltimateX wrote: »
    agree,so now i no pay for the gem

Agree... Last gems.
  • Options
    mirel007 wrote: »
    it is a3 tourment to report this sheet ebuya no cooldawn en glu dont stil enising for that it is a sheet this game

Agree, ebuya is a noob cheater...
  • Options
    Actually, the real spenders are so devoted to this game that they will spend no matter what.

No, devoted, but not stupid... I'll stop to play and spend money until they fix that. Devoted mean idiot for you ?
  • Options
    JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    It's become pretty blatant that Glu does not actually monitor this thread at all. And if they do it's highly improbable they actually do anything about player reports of hackers.

I've just fought Shegolenok in pvp, he got two kills, I got one. But with 40 seconds left on the clock, I kill him and instead of getting back up he just lies there. So the clock runs out and he wins.

I have noticed a certain page appear on Facebook... https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=304748213021847
  • Options
    ewplayer wrote: »
    Really too much cheaters, G L U, you have won, I surrender perhaps a good game and you. If I cheat and if I don't buy gems, is it OK for you ? I think that's what you want. You got it.

Bye all, good game with cheaters. I'm sure all normal players will surrender too. Let's boycoot that game and let cheaters loosing.

Best regards

Dude. Are you girl? You can't even say good buy. Instead still here and whining...
    Pfff:)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    JakeF wrote: »
    It's become pretty blatant that Glu does not actually monitor this thread at all. And if they do it's highly improbable they actually do anything about player reports of hackers.

I've just fought Shegolenok in pvp, he got two kills, I got one. But with 40 seconds left on the clock, I kill him and instead of getting back up he just lies there. So the clock runs out and he wins.

I have noticed a certain page appear on Facebook... https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=304748213021847

Actually, once a week this thread is scoured and all names are reported to the team, with a manual sweep being done. If you have a problem with the processes, then stop making them worse by constantly undermining our efforts.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    These guys I battle all the time and none of them mod/hack or use no cooldown. Same goes for me (dZiaH). I feel as if this list is just everyone that has beaten you.

well some on his list I have seen cheat...evilhimter, justsuko and l3ksouth

i know monalisa1 is not currently using a mod as i would be booting her from my guild if she was and i am fairly positive dziah is not either.

On another note:

Mharvz is using the invulnerability mod. He stood in center and i got pics of a 65 and 89 combo on him with no dmg being taken...over minute and a half neither of us dropping nad no movement on his part and he wins......please glu go after these high gs people cheating the system like mharvz, shee, mega004, l3ksouth, suwan6655, mamiquebulan, goddess, froferz, mharvz and so many more.
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Actually, once a week this thread is scoured and all names are reported to the team, with a manual sweep being done.

Scour... you keep using that word...

Did you ever bother to read or delete the instructions in *this* thread that tells people where to get the mod? Nope, still there eight days later... right at the top of page 65. KennyG and I tried a few times to point you to it...

Here it is yet again...
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here&p=185775&viewfull=1#post185775
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    adisaeladisael Registered Users 30 Posts
    I struggled with this "TauKhua" and lost, took only 1 hit and he stood up missing 5 seconds to finish the fight, gave more than 200 hits on it and not pulled any life goals. He has unlimited life. In order twirled in the arena to mess with me.
  • Options
    hungcuong1188hungcuong1188 Registered Users 7 Posts
    StyleeDs, ToJlcTblu no cooldown, infinite mana
  • Options
    Brutal wrote: »
    Scour... you keep using that word...

Did you ever bother to read or delete the instructions in *this* thread that tells people where to get the mod? Nope, still there eight days later... right at the top of page 65. KennyG and I tried a few times to point you to it...

Here it is yet again...
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here&p=185775&viewfull=1#post185775

and if it is scoured weekly how is it that the same people week after week are cheating to the top like mega004 shee etc?
  • Options
    SERSERY - no CD Warrior non stop dash

it's soooooooooooooo fun waiting 45 minutes or spending gems then getting a cheater .......I appreciate you bothered to respond in here admin but whatever the "cheat team" is doing is not near enough.....the game is getting less and less fun all the time.....do you see people complaining about the lack of updates for fourth kingdom when it was supposed to be every two weeks and it hasn't been in how long? No you don't and it's because there are so many other worse problems ruining the game right now and 95% of it is because of the cheaters. Why not just force a google plus sign in at log in? cheaters would not be able to log in with modded files....
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    zlys1h.jpg

Guys hp wasn't moving at all xd
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    zt7szc.jpg

Best screenshot I got out of 7, he kept running around, to avoid screenshots.
    -Sagelz