Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    mharvzmharvz Registered Users 21 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    well some on his list I have seen cheat...evilhimter, justsuko and l3ksouth

i know monalisa1 is not currently using a mod as i would be booting her from my guild if she was and i am fairly positive dziah is not either.

On another note:

Mharvz is using the invulnerability mod. He stood in center and i got pics of a 65 and 89 combo on him with no dmg being taken...over minute and a half neither of us dropping nad no movement on his part and he wins......please glu go after these high gs people cheating the system like mharvz, shee, mega004, l3ksouth, suwan6655, mamiquebulan, goddess, froferz, mharvz and so many more.

.,i dont use cheat you insecure fool kennygz,. I already told you that my connections are poor,. Just let the GLU admins investigate my account,. But I assure you,. 'they'll find nothing and 'i don't cheat'
  • Options
    .,another cheater,.

IGN

xprototipex - low gs warrior
  • Options
    hungcuong1188hungcuong1188 Registered Users 7 Posts
    donaldW'TF cheater no cooldown, infinite mana
  • Options
    CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    ewplayer wrote: »
    I played with CharlieD. And I loosed against a (mage) normal player, what a pleasure to play with fighting again a good player...

Thanks man. Whenever I see your name come up I think awesome a clean good fight... If only every battle was the same... sigh :)
  • Options
    MigzMigz Registered Users 7 Posts
    Gustavo09 rained me with lightning orbs during our match. I've got ss but i dont know how to post it
  • Options
    ewplayerewplayer Registered Users 61 Posts
    grep wrote: »
    Dude. Are you girl? You can't even say good buy. Instead still here and whining...
    Pfff:)

A girl ? No just a player who don't want to pay for a game with plenty of cheaters... Who are you tell such things, a cheater perhaps ? Or someone who don't care, because you don't pay, haha.

A girl... pfffff
  • Options
    endlos again.

Why this guy not banned definitivly ?
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    TKI8Wly.jpg

unlimited dash spamming in pvp - Yunior07
  • Options
    Boris11Boris11 Registered Users 17 Posts
    No cooldown, infinite mana
    kenshin84
  • Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    ewplayer wrote: »
    A girl ? No just a player who don't want to pay for a game with plenty of cheaters... Who are you tell such things, a cheater perhaps ? Or someone who don't care, because you don't pay, haha.

A girl... pfffff
    You are still typing here... Before you said that left us.
    Facking kidd.
    Wait for me on arena :)
  • Options
    psychwardpsychward Registered Users 24 Posts
    So you guys going to fix the kindle edition Of ew 3? Or are we sol? We would really like some answers..on this matter kindle players are quite frustrated..
  • Options
    Boris11Boris11 Registered Users 17 Posts
    No cooldown, infinite mana
    Engincan
  • Options
    grep wrote: »
    You are still typing here... Before you said that left us.
    Facking kidd.
    Wait for me on arena :)

Yes I have gems to spent :) facking idiot. Use your brain, cheaters are almost weak.
    And, just your post don't have to be typed here, it's a cheat thread, your opinion does not matter, facking idiot, post your loosed pics against cheater and spent money.

Use your keyboard against cheater, not other reason (what you think of me is not very interesting, I hope G L U will think something).

"Wait me on arena" ?, that's you "the Facking kidd"
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    What kind of English teachers are being hired here in America?

Because they dont seem to be doing a very good job at teaching grammar.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    mharvz wrote: »
    .,i dont use cheat you insecure fool kennygz,. I already told you that my connections are poor,. Just let the GLU admins investigate my account,. But I assure you,. 'they'll find nothing and 'i don't cheat'

insecure fool? really........i talked to a bunch of people and you may not be using a mod but it was explained to me how you bug yourself out so you become invincible....that is still cheating you pathetic scumbag cheater....poor connection doesn't make someone continually become invincible only when they are ahead it causes them to drop....funny how you and your poor connection don't drop you just become invulnerable.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    insecure fool? really........i talked to a bunch of people and you may not be using a mod but it was explained to me how you bug yourself out so you become invincible....that is still cheating you pathetic scumbag cheater....poor connection doesn't make someone continually become invincible only when they are ahead it causes them to drop....funny how you and your poor connection don't drop you just become invulnerable.

Not a cheater.

An asśhole.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options

.,invulnerable,?,? Try to ask dziah if I was invulnerable you smart ***,. dziah always beats me everytime we meet in arena,. It's not a cheat or a hack,. It's a result of a poor connections makes you freeze in arena,. We both hate cheaters here and i'm reporting a lot of cheaters here too., you're just accusing the wrong person,.
  • Options
    .,another stupid cheaters,.

IGN

1devil1 - 1434gs

VasfiCe - 5636gs

XHaydeR - 1700gs

djspace - 8463gs
  • Options
    JohnericmJohnericm Registered Users 2 Posts
    I saw username Phamha with a level 56 Mage. I hope you take actions as soon as possible because this player has always been on top 10 at the arena, its quite unfair for players like us who grind hard in the game.
  • Options
    JohnericmJohnericm Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do you post pictures? I have Phamha's screenshot
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    First post fail.
    I assume you're on iOS.
    Actually you may encounter level 62 characters if you grind hard enough.
    He grinded harder than you to get to level 56.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    .,invulnerable,?,? Try to ask dziah if I was invulnerable you smart ***,. dziah always beats me everytime we meet in arena,. It's not a cheat or a hack,. It's a result of a poor connections makes you freeze in arena,. We both hate cheaters here and i'm reporting a lot of cheaters here too., you're just accusing the wrong person,.

Yes nothing wrong with mharvz and ive fought him heaps. Maybe connection on that day was hella weak for both of u. Cant really blame the players. Some of us dont have a choice with connection speed lol.
    ;)
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Johnericm wrote: »
    I saw username Phamha with a level 56 Mage. I hope you take actions as soon as possible because this player has always been on top 10 at the arena, its quite unfair for players like us who grind hard in the game.

Really? I´ve fought Phamha a couple of times and won I think every time, didnt notice anything weird.

To post a picture. Upload it to any free image hosting site like Postimage.org, tinypic.com. After that use the image url like this in your forum post:

"["img"]"http://link.to.your.image.jpg"["/"img"]"

Remove every " on the text above.
  • Options
    elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    vlasich no cooldown and endless mana.Btw it had been a while since I ran into a hacker so thanks for getting on these guys glu
  • Options
    CamellusCamellus Registered Users 5 Posts
    Jackjenkins, using the take no damage hack. Hit me once then stood still the rest of the match
  • Options
    mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    AdalberTo no cooldawn lvl 40 im lvl 50 full item lol what ar you doing glu you sleep????
  • Options
    mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    I like this 90 page en gluadmin do nothing for this game it is a big big bull sheet
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    Yes nothing wrong with mharvz and ive fought him heaps. Maybe connection on that day was hella weak for both of u. Cant really blame the players. Some of us dont have a choice with connection speed lol.

i have talked to several people with the same experience against him and so many times add up to more than coincidence. Plus since when does lag make it so you don't take dmg? Ask nathan, he knows how mharvz does it, he is bugging the game to become invulnerable, just because he doesn't do it to you doesn't mean he does not do it.

edit: i think we can agree that ibrahim007 is a known hacker yes? He was using the infinite mana no cd mod recently and poorly as I was still able to beat him. Since then he switched to doing exactly the same thing as mharvz. I also had several reports of him using the same bug (since you don't want to call it a cheat).
  • Options

yeah goddess was reporting cheaters for awhile too i guess that means he wasn't a cheater....everyone knows about the cheaters in FNH so give it up.
  • Options
    Spawn879Spawn879 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yea I want to download the mod there's no regulation. But I never said that I did download it. Get your story straight. Better yet look at the post delinquent.