Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Are we scouring yet? First no good dirty modder of the season for me. Lots of laggers, but I digress. It's worth noting, he started off fairish (his timing of specs felt a bit faster than normal). It was after I killed him 1st time that he went crazy with spammed dashes and whirlwinds. OMG YOU CANT KILLZ ME IM CHEATIN!!!11

No cooldown, infinite mana, all-around tool:

hfaria warrior gs 12379

hfaria.png
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    SteflashSteflash Registered Users 12 Posts
    JoryBoy...cheat in arena...unlimited mana and no cooldown. Match vs Stteffan u can see him doing that.
    android...and match was played 2 minutes before posting this post.
  • Options
    SteflashSteflash Registered Users 12 Posts
    Replicants...using cheat in arena...at the end of fight (last 1 min) i couldnt so any dmg to him, even thoguh i was hitting him hardcore. Android, 2 minutes before posting.
  • Options
    Didn't take too long for the next cheat to show up unfortunately.

No cooldown, infinite mana, spammed orbs, eruption, wasted space, has no friends:

anhtimo mage gs 11594
  • Options
    GdrakeGdrake Registered Users 10 Posts
    NeverEVERR unlimited mana no reuse time for skill.
  • Options
    Boris11Boris11 Registered Users 17 Posts
    glu**** (really nice nick, don't know how to report it) - no damage taken, 480000% - search item skill
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    If power lagging can be considered cheating (and it should be) then SixFeetUnder - teleported all over the place, attack went through, I got stuck in the middle of vajra even tho he was on the other side of the map -.-
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    ELIONGAELIONGA Registered Users 13 Posts
    poter1058 People who have fought this guy many times knows that he got some weird stuff going on. You guys know what it is right? Let me tell you then, throughout the entire match he takes very slight damage so slight is barely noticeable. Sometimes he allows you to do him damage but throughout the entire match very slight damage. Yes, he is modded, because that shouldn't happen unless you are modded. No is not connection, don't be dumb replying to this post saying that. I have fought many times and always the same happened and. I have talked to others that have fought him and they confirmed what I am posting here.
  • Options
    ewplayerewplayer Registered Users 61 Posts
    Unlimited mana... hhdgjhbhh

GL.U, The Great Loosers United, Please give all my gems back or please refund my money... 90+ pages of complains and no action from you. Your compagny is shiiiiiiiit and your developers needs training I think ? Ho sorry that's not yours, you need to contract and pay to make modifications ? haha. bullsh.it

2lia6nm.png
    1jol8x.png
  • Options
    shruteshrute Registered Users 9 Posts
    Player: LumuXi
    Mod: infinity mana and no cool down.
  • Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    Darklord86 np cooldowns
    ~cat
  • Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    Anhtimo no cooldowns
    ~cat
  • Options
    mharvzmharvz Registered Users 21 Posts
    .,more cheaters,.

IGN:

XeKeMaTe

TankerArmy

DarkLord86
  • Options
    reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    A few hacker account ans screen.... Plz do something fast, thx
    : rect, 06uga, muhammedyn, Raistinmajer, ferao33, ahraf.

All account are hacker whis no cooldown and illimited mana.
    (I'm french, sorry for my bad english)
  • Options
    lukan16 again, does not seem how to play. unlimited mana....
  • Options
    BellaAnn wrote: »
    Anhtimo no cooldowns
    BellaAnn wrote: »
    Darklord86 np cooldowns

I ran into and reported anhtimo this season and Darklord86 two seasons ago. Both with no cooldown, infinite mana, spamming skills.
  • Options
    KaMeLtO - no damage taken (even laser doesn't take effect. I have 664 attack and he has 517 defence)
  • Options
    mahalahatsy1, unlimited mana, unlimited dash... BAN this cheater away !
  • Options
    Well, as G L U does nothing, it seems that everybody cheat now... haha EW is dead
  • Options
    Boris11 wrote: »
    KaMeLtO - no damage taken (even laser doesn't take effect. I have 664 attack and he has 517 defence)

I Confirm he is a cheater
  • Options
    KARAKARTAL96 - infinite mana, no cooldown
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Kosurie - thought he was being slick putting orbs on top of each other but no.....cheater
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    gersonp - Only dude I know who does this so far. Hits you for very little damage then leaves game and wins. LOL - He's top 10 right now because hes getting stars this way.
  • Options
    ManitoManito Registered Users 20 Posts
    Hacker name: smaugred
    Hack used: unlimited mana and zero cooldown

Fought first match against this guy and won, he was matched against me immediately after, near end of March when he started losing again, he spammed orbs constantly like a noob. Fun when skill makes a sucky player show their true colors.

333bj3o.png
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    trucnguyen lags/teleports at random times during the match. I can't beat him because he doesn't teleport and then he does, so it's unpredictable.
  • Options
    Kennyg with all do respect bro bugs,lags and ping between different connections were an obvious fact that it has nothing to do with cheating..We all lag here and we dont play with the same connection so be mature enough to understand that..And please dont go beyond the line..Ive been into this game since in the beginning and I know what a cheater is like when I saw one..so dont go on spreading false accusations if you dont have enough evidence on our Guild FairAndHonor...grow up...How can you beat a guild when all 50 of our members online 8hrs to 16hrs a day..

what does beating your guild have to do with mharvz cheating? I played for 12-18 hours a day for months so I get it and I know about lag and have played plenty of laggers I could not seem to hit or damage but there is a big difference between lag and what Mharvz does to bug out the game. I do appreciate how you say "if you don't have enough evidence" rather than deny it lol.
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    So many names removed and I appreciate it but why is this a*shole godesss still in the game. Still abusing no cooldown unlimited mod and even having gone to 294 in endless he is still allowed to play.
    Ultrasceptile and kenny, lagging is not cheating and no if you have weak connection youre not obligated to not play, and noones getting banned because they have some lag, now leave it alone and focus on the real issue this thread was made for.

seriously dude? it's not lag....lag does not give you the ability to sit and become invulnerable. bugging out the game to take advantage of another ****up on glus part is cheating. Why don't you do it if its not cheating? I know why you don't, its because goodfellas does not cheat and I respect that but clearly your buddy does not have those values anymore.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    radshorty wrote: »
    trucnguyen lags/teleports at random times during the match. I can't beat him because he doesn't teleport and then he does, so it's unpredictable.

Teleporting is lag. People can abuse it. Its a pain.

But it's not a hack.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Can we get rid of this guy please? This fight he didn't go multiple orbs like the last one, but nonstop skills, no pots, rapid fire blinks, think he had 4 on the screen at once.

No cooldown, infinite mana:

deathsreject GS 12623 Mage

Previously reported twice, on 6/2 and 6/7:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here&p=185884&viewfull=1#post185884
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here&p=187659&viewfull=1#post187659

Edit: Worth noting I nailed him with several dashes head on, with the lovely sound of a mage getting pummeled accompanying them. Almost no HP lost over the entire fight. I've seen others post on this too recently.
  • Options
    Another cheat. Can't read the name.

Infinite mana, no cooldown:

cheat.png