Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    GregorianoGregoriano Registered Users 8 Posts
    pc246 wrote: »
    Virra and Gregoriano invulnerability hack.

This crazy? Almost'm not going Pvp by the size of the lag that this game is in the arena, my controls do not respond, giving is just accessing the network, and you come to say that I use hack? Have patience my dear!
  • Options
    VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    Gregoriano wrote: »
    This crazy? Almost'm not going Pvp by the size of the lag that this game is in the arena, my controls do not respond, giving is just accessing the network, and you come to say that I use hack? Have patience my dear!

Gregorian is not hack So against a great player and unlike ducvader dziah two cheater
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Gregorian is not hack So against a great player and unlike ducvader dziah two cheater

U call us cheats because we report you as well as u can't beat us at pvp.
    ;)
  • Options
    shruteshrute Registered Users 9 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    U doing this for the lolz or just envy? The they re mad hackers out there that are ruining our chances at top 3 like xekemate and piroka and u wanna call out people that take actual damage. I've fought niceassassin he doesn't use unlimited health. To know who uses unlimited health mod u hit them and they make noises but u see no damage being done.

Are you so naive dont ya?
    Did I even quote your char?
    Obvioulsy they are removing Hack after these reports.

And do you really think that G L U will do something about that? they do Nothing about Last offerings tournment and they dont give a s h I t about this acusations.

So give me a break n take care of your business ... Actually you are doing right? Defending your guilds *****s LoL

Cheers Brocha
  • Options
    shruteshrute Registered Users 9 Posts
    U doing this for the lolz or just envy? There are mad hackers out there that are ruining our chances at top 3 like xekemate and piroka and u wanna call out people that take actual damage. I've fought niceassassin he doesn't use unlimited health. To know who uses unlimited health mod u hit them and they make noises but u see no damage being done.

Seriously bro... GO Play and do something useful. Nothing that you can say will change the fact that all of you are a cheaters ;)
  • Options
    alreadyusedalreadyused Registered Users 7 Posts
    AleXwOwpy, perverso, hfaria unlimited health hack
  • Options
    Run dzhia? You covarde
  • Options
    Very weak and coward so you can not talk you're a coward hack
  • Options
    Run dzhia? You covarde

Seriously aszhole. Must feel nice standing there and taking no damage from attacks. We quit against modders so u dnt get any ap u lowlife.

Um shrute I am dziah. First off I've never fought u this season so dunno where ur accusation is from. 2nd I'm from goodfellas and u knw how much we are against fairandhonor but I'm only defending niceassassin and koreatelecom because I've fought them and they really don't use unlimited health mod. And last feel free to ask the entire forum, I've fought heaps this season already and whoevers fought me can vouch for me. I was at 3rd place with rank 4 stars but lost to 6 modders including piroka just 10 mins ago. Infinite health modders can't lose matches and can't lose stars like I've been doing bcoz of these lowlifes. Also reporting hahihaho who was after piroka who also used mod.

Glu can we get an update of when you've done your weekly sweep please, these people are ruining our chances at top prizes.
    ;)
  • Options
    Seriously aszhole. Must feel nice standing there and taking no damage from attacks. We quit against modders so u dnt get any ap u lowlife.

Um shrute I am dziah. First off I've never fought u this season so dunno where ur accusation is from. 2nd I'm from goodfellas and u knw how much we are against fairandhonor but I'm only defending niceassassin and koreatelecom because I've fought them and they really don't use unlimited health mod. And last feel free to ask the entire forum, I've fought heaps this season already and whoevers fought me can vouch for me. I was at 3rd place with rank 4 stars but lost to 6 modders including piroka just 10 mins ago. Infinite health modders can't lose matches and can't lose stars like I've been doing bcoz of these lowlifes. Also reporting hahihaho who was after piroka who also used mod.

Glu can we get an update of when you've done your weekly sweep please, these people are ruining our chances at top prizes.

Always when you have players in front of him on the score you accuse of being funny hacks you never accuse anyone who is below the rank I see you like prizes with ease
  • Options
    How sure you love my name
  • Options
    Always when you have players in front of him on the score you accuse of being funny hacks you never accuse anyone who is below the rank I see you like prizes with ease

I've been reporting lotsa lower rank people. You were much much behind me until u started cheating again. You'll get banned soon and I'll just laugh to myself.
    Sick of this shít.
    ;)
  • Options
    enlivamenlivam Registered Users 5 Posts
    I confirm pvp hacks dziah and ducvader no damage two cheater
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Gregoriano
    Enlivam
    Xekemate (I think that's it)

All unlimited HP. No its not lag. Someone commented earlier about unlimited mama no CD. At least against those people you had a chance to win.
    As for ducvader dziah and niceassasin none of them mod. They just have way more disposable income then the rest of us.
  • Options
    GregorianoGregoriano Registered Users 8 Posts

Dzhia To be ridiculous face, everyone knows that u eh hack, mod is using a straight face! Stop blaming others and take! Will be less ugly to u!
  • Options
    Shayne1Shayne1 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Look at the tierd spender tournament leaderboards 19-43 same names numbered and all with the same vp!!! What the hell
  • Options
    Cool all the known cheats reporting.

Here's my last battle with piroka an hour ago. Nice full health despite all the hits. I was trying to catch one with him moving back like he got hit or when he falls from hit with eruption but no damage but couldn't get one.
    Oh and yeah there's me with my unlimited health.

zx648x.png

Will try get better screenshots when I find him again.
    ;)
  • Options
    xekematexekemate Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thrage Biggest cheater accusing legitimate players of this game also confirm niceassacin durvader and dziah not suffer damage
  • Options
    PfiffonePfiffone Registered Users 7 Posts
    Nikname: darksecret is a hacker, no damage
  • Options
    WelberthWelberth Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thrage Biggest cheater accusing legitimate players of this game also confirm niceassacin durvader and dziah not suffer damage
  • Options
    Cool all the known cheats reporting.

Here's my last battle with piroka an hour ago. Nice full health despite all the hits. I was trying to catch one with him moving back like he got hit or when he falls from hit with eruption but no damage but couldn't get one.
    Oh and yeah there's me with my unlimited health.

zx648x.png

Will try get better screenshots when I find him again.

Kkkkk Now comes with images that do not prove anything I see no hit if I lock all You must love me
  • Options
    enlivamenlivam Registered Users 5 Posts
    thrage to confirm the hacker does not suffer injury
  • Options
    justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Player name "enlivam" is hacker...his health never reduced
  • Options
    GiniiiiGiniiii Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mikele600 cheats in PVP, his dash is unlimited, no cool down, he even dont use energy potion.
    Here's the screen shot, you'll see he's just using unbreakable set and yet he was able to kill my guildmate 3 times.[IMG][/img]c170c6335556843.jpg
  • Options
    enlivam wrote: »
    thrage to confirm the hacker does not suffer injury

If I don't take damage then how did you beat me?
  • Options
    Welberth wrote: »
    Thrage Biggest cheater accusing legitimate players of this game also confirm niceassacin durvader and dziah not suffer
    damage
    xekemate wrote: »

Weird. Exact same post. Even both spelled wrong. I'll ask you too. If I'm using unlimited HP mod then why did you beat me? You are not good. Until this unlimited HP mod came out you were nowhere near the top in arena. Now magically you have not lost a single fight. Then on top of that you have to use multiple accounts to accuse others of cheating to try to hide your own cheating. Bad. You are just bad.
  • Options
    Thrage wrote: »
    Weird. Exact same post. Even both spelled wrong. I'll ask you too. If I'm using unlimited HP mod then why did you beat me? You are not good. Until this unlimited HP mod came out you were nowhere near the top in arena. Now magically you have not lost a single fight. Then on top of that you have to use multiple accounts to accuse others of cheating to try to hide your own cheating. Bad. You are just bad.

Confirmo thrage hack no damage you big cheats
    Im not enlivam xekemate welber im piroka
  • Options
    Confirmo thrage hack no damage you big cheats
    Im not enlivam xekemate welber im piroka

I know who you are. And its kind of funny. Up until 2.1 patch I could never beat you. After patch when you didn't have mods I killed you what. 3 or was it 4 times in a row. Now you find a mod again and you are back at the top.
  • Options
    Thrage wrote: »
    I know who you are. And its kind of funny. Up until 2.1 patch I could never beat you. After patch when you didn't have mods I killed you what. 3 or was it 4 times in a row. Now you find a mod again and you are back at the top.

You should ask the crystals 99999999 for a niceassacin to improve your rankings
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    AleXwOwpy, perverso, hfaria unlimited health hack

I've run into both perverso (warrior, 2nd season) and hfaria (warrior, 5th season). Reported both here for no cooldown, unlimited mana. Great to see glu is still scouring this thread...

*looks at glu*

Edit 20 mins later: Good fight alreadyused... seems every time I read a post of yours, I see you in arena shortly thereafter. For the curious, I have a new scar or two from that fight. ;)
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS