• Options
    HFariaHFaria Registered Users 10 Posts
    Nexus7 wrote: »
    ****ing hacker
    Keep calm e deixa de recalque. :*
  • Options
    Brutal wrote: »
    I've run into both perverso (warrior, 2nd season) and hfaria (warrior, 5th season). Reported both here for no cooldown, unlimited mana. Great to see glu is still scouring this thread...

*looks at glu*

Edit 20 mins later: Good fight alreadyused... seems every time I read a post of yours, I see you in arena shortly thereafter. For the curious, I have a new scar or two from that fight. ;)
    Beijinho no ombro pro recalque passar longe. :*
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    I can confirm HFaria using infinite health mod. He plays warrior, doesn't bother parrying and all coz takes no damage.

Seu recalque bate na minha bíblia e volta em forma de bênçãos pra você. :*
  • Options
    ducvader wrote: »
    LOL right. Don't need to prove anything - Glu will investigate that is all. Not gonna waste time recording matches and then uploading those to prove you can not win without mods.

Rala, sua mandada.
  • Options
    justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Player name "piroka" use infinity health mod. Pls get rid of this hacker.
  • Options
    VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    Apparently this forum has become the battleground between alliances accusing the other for their own benefit we will fill the forum with accusations without proof in order to undermine the sense
  • Options
    khansaikhansai Registered Users 15 Posts
    Vladkn modded warrior
    Glu**** modded monk
    Iamvu modded mage

ALL TAKE NO DMg . God mode . Please do something this is getting ridiculous in arena .

I hope all you modded noobs get hit by the short yellow bus and get dragged for miles and miles .

That's all :)
    P.s Glu cheat time is a.****ing joke .
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Apparently this forum has become the battleground between alliances accusing the other for their own benefit we will fill the forum with accusations without proof in order to undermine the sense

We are not doing anything For our own benefit. You just hack and need to be gone simple as that. As for Alliances the people reporting u are all from different guilds who don't know each other. That goes to say something. But don't worry I'm prepared for our next battle I'm video recording my battles. Pray you don't find me in the arena.
    ;)
  • Options
    Boris11Boris11 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Crazyoce, loanca - no damage taken (even from laser)

I've got them 2 in a row. Pls do smth to fix the problem.
  • Options
    Player name " immortal79" is hacker, using infinity health mod.
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    We are not doing anything For our own benefit. You just hack and need to be gone simple as that. As for Alliances the people reporting u are all from different guilds who don't know each other. That goes to say something. But don't worry I'm prepared for our next battle I'm video recording my battles. Pray you don't find me in the arena.

Pretty soon your friends you edit a video to post saying that I'm Please whim in editing
  • Options
    I'm already getting tired of it
  • Options
    Vladnk using infinity health mod. .pls do reset him.
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    I'm already getting tired of it

You mean like you saying I use infinite health mod. When we hadn't fought this season until today?
  • Options
    Thrage wrote: »
    You mean like you saying I use infinite health mod. When we hadn't fought this season until today?

Does not have what to do?
  • Options
    Piroka. Unlimited health. See him knocked down from the damage both times. Yet lost no HP. More images in next post.
    o05b8z.jpgjk8wg3.jpg
  • Options
    More piroka. Look at the combo. This is the same fight from previous post. You can see the time lowering. All the attacks I have made have done no damage. Also if I was using HP mod how am I taking damage and how did I lose? Also seems suspicious that I have never been reported for cheating until I report these players. Then I'm only reported by the ones I report and their friends.
    2cmouhc.png11cbfar.png
    So. What's your excuse this time piroka? Latency? That doesn't work. Since you were obviously hit and knocked Down.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Wow just beautiful. You got to it before I did. There are no more words needed. we got u piroka.
    ;)
  • Options
    Editing pictures earlier bout this is proof? Sorry again you're wasting your time and spending my sending private messages
    You are married? You are brothers? Ta all so combined.
  • Options
    ewplayerewplayer Registered Users 61 Posts
    Thought since update that hackers have gone... None of that thay are back !! Godesss

rm2qg1.png
  • Options
    Editing pictures earlier bout this is proof? Sorry again you're wasting your time and spending my sending private messages

That's a new one. Editing pictures. Editing them for what? Come on now piroka when 50 people from different guilds all report.you for cheating you eventually have to just give it up. Or maybe its a giant conspiracy. Everyone in the game is lying to get you banned?
  • Options
    Another Hacker invicible : ZELIUS

21nfv5y.png
  • Options
    Another invicible : hhdgjhbhh

10p28sp.png
  • Options
    Another invicible : pominiak

iyo0ug.png
  • Options
    And a last hacker invicible : HarderGomes

16ljw2v.png
  • Options
    I've read that invicible hackers cannot save their status... What's the deal then ? Why they do that ? Seems they are so frustrated and weak ? Haha, Eternity warrior is a game of hackers, because G L U can't do something for that...
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Satila, L50 warrior, lay down hack. Gets up on you then just stays down once you kill him one time.
  • Options
    Boris11Boris11 Registered Users 17 Posts
    cacahuette42 - no damage taken