My Glu Mobile game is crashing on my iPhone, iPod or iPad. How do I fix this?
There are a few reasons why your device may experience a crash during an app launch or randomly. We will list the top tips that proved to have helped most users:
First you want to make sure your device has the latest software installed. Download the latest version of iTunes from http://www.apple.com/itunes
If you already have iTunes, open it and then select Help => Check for updates and install any available updates.
Please make sure the date and time of your devices are current. This is important for the iTunes store as it may not allow you to download any apps if you don't have the correct date and time.
If your device already has the latest software, try resetting your device.
- Hold down the sleep/wake button at the top of the device for a few seconds until the screen displays the message'slide to power off.'
- Power off the device by moving the slider.
- Hold down the sleep/wake button again until the device powers back on.
- When the home screen is displayed, relaunch the game.
If you are still having trouble, you may need to terminate apps running in the background:
- Double tap on the home button to see the apps running in the background:
- Slowly touch one of Apps and hold your finger down until you see a red minus sign.
- Tap the sign to terminate the app.
- You can terminate most apps on this screen to free up memory. Tap on the home button to return then try to launch the game again. Most users report this works for them.
- You may also wish to clear off some apps on your device that you no longer use as how much storage memory you have available on your device may be contributing to this error.
If you are still experiencing errors after trying the above steps, try to put your device in AIRPLANE mode then try to launch the game.
You may also visit this site for any billing inquiries regarding games you've purchased for your iPhone/iPod or to troubleshoot any issues with getting the games downloaded or running correctly.My Glu Mobile game is crashing on my Android device. How do I fix this?
A common cause of crashes is insufficient working memory due to other programs running at the same time in the background.
To free up more memory for the game:
- Choose "Applications"
- then "Manage Applications,"
- then tap the "Running" tab where you can close (Force Close button) any apps that aren't essential (Please also force close the Glu game that is giving you trouble).
Please note that we cannot guarantee functionality on rooted devices, If your device is rooted or modified, we are not able to support this option.What can I do to avoid crashes when playing in the Chrome browser?
Before you start, clear your browser's cache by clicking in the upper right corner's wrench icon, and choosing "Tools", then "Clear Browsing Data". make sure you check the box next to "Empty the cache". Also, do make sure your computer's video drivers are up-to-date; older drivers are a common cause of crashes in Chrome.