We definitely have needs and wants. But there are some things that I cannot live without. I could try but I am not going to like it. Unless of course, I am stuck in a deserted island and I did not bring them with me.
1. Paper money/coins - Even if I do have a credit card, I still need to bring cash and coins. I do not believe in being dependent on electronic currency.
2. Internet connection - I can live with not having access to internet for a limited time. But not having internet for life - that is a different story.
3. Tablet/laptop/desktop computer - I think this is an important appliance/device in any modern home. Period. The versatility of these devices cannot be replaced.
4. Mobile phones - With how mobile phones are getting advanced, some people actual use them to replace basic necessities on the road: keeping time, a calculator, a note pad, a music player, a camera, entertainment (games/videos/reading) and the list goes on - in addition to calling/chatting with people. Honestly, when going to work, I would go back home if I suddenly forgot my mobile.
5. A swissknife - Mine is always connected to my access card. It is a small one with a small pair scissors, a file, a knife and screwdriver. I mean, McGyver always has one with him.
Comments and feedback welcome.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.