Options

deer hunter 2014 record lost

2Next

Comments

• Options
    grantnilssongrantnilsson Registered Users 1 Posts
    So my problem is I had installed the xmas update with 300 new maps - played almost extensively through them all (as winning 2 additional guns for my rare events) then yesterdays patch update reverted everything back approx. 5 days
    Boy this sucks.
  • Options
    Brian harrisonBrian harrison Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi I have lost all my progress too and all guns right back to start
    Not a happy bunny at all has anyone got theirs working yet
    Any help would be great
    Thanks
  • Options
    don.gaboy74@gmail.comdon.gaboy74@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ok folks, here's my story. I was at lvl 47. Over 500,000 cash as well as over 350 silver coins. All regions unlocked. Working on my 3 hidden region. I had a weapon ****nal that included the Hauer Axel maxed out, the G&H R100, the Plisskin Scale, G&H R100X, the Grantham Lord, Plisskin Rattler and all the Bows and Crossbows except the Sterling Infiltrator. Every time I played it showed me being logged in with my Google+ at lvl 8 going into 9. My Google play store started acting up so tmobile told me that I had to reset my phone back to default. No worries because everything is saved under my Google+ right? WRONG!!! When I logged on, I'm on lvl 3 all my powerful weapons are gone. My purchases I made thru my account are gone. All I have are my reciepts. Hell, if they gave me my weapons back I would play the lvls over but I refuse to spend money on something I already purchased. What can I do to resolve this or at least get my purchases back?
  • Options
    LoveneetLoveneet Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ok folks, here's my story. I was at lvl 47. Over 500,000 cash as well as over 350 silver coins. All regions unlocked. Working on my 3 hidden region. I had a weapon ****nal that included the Hauer Axel maxed out, the G&H R100, the Plisskin Scale, G&H R100X, the Grantham Lord, Plisskin Rattler and all the Bows and Crossbows except the Sterling Infiltrator. Every time I played it showed me being logged in with my Google+ at lvl 8 going into 9. My Google play store started acting up so tmobile told me that I had to reset my phone back to default. No worries because everything is saved under my Google+ right? WRONG!!! When I logged on, I'm on lvl 3 all my powerful weapons are gone. My purchases I made thru my account are gone. All I have are my reciepts. Hell, if they gave me my weapons back I would play the lvls over but I refuse to spend money on something I already purchased. What can I do to resolve this or at least get my purchases back?

i was on Level 42 last night and on verge of ending chapter 11 when i got a pop to select between local data and cloud data where both were showing same number of levels played and then got a message that an update has been applied and need to restart the game and not its showing am on level 22.

i lost all my progress and weapons and so many hours of play time.
    this is not done.

please fix the issue and get my levels back or tell me how to change my data back

-What game you need help with - DH 2104
    -What device you have - Samsung Note 3
    -the Operating system installed on your device - Android Kit Kat
    -your nickname in the game (team name, avatar or unique pvp name) - Loveneet ( same name on google play as well.)
  • Options
    LoveneetLoveneet Registered Users 3 Posts
    i was on Level 42 last night and on verge of ending chapter 11 when i got a pop to select between local data and cloud data where both were showing same number of levels played and then got a message that an update has been applied and need to restart the game and not its showing am on level 22.

i lost all my progress and weapons and so many hours of play time.
    this is not done.

please fix the issue and get my levels back or tell me how to change my data back

-What game you need help with - DH 2104
    -What device you have - Samsung Note 3
    -the Operating system installed on your device - Android Kit Kat
    -your nickname in the game (team name, avatar or unique pvp name) - Loveneet ( same name on google play as well.)
  • Options
    hawkeye30hawkeye30 Registered Users 1 Posts
    had the same thing week agao was almost master everything, encluding level 14 and hidden level of 4 ,just had 3 bouties left to complete and did the update last weekend and have been rest to level 1 what is going on,
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    If you are playing on Facebook, please see this thread here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ

If you are on Android, please see this thread here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?92564-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-DH14-PLEASE-READ

We are closing all threads related to progress except for the main threads in the Deer Hunter forums to keep communication clear. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.