Options

Deer Hunter 2014 still crashes -every- time after finishing hunt in regions 6&7

DarkSkyDarkSky Registered Users 10 Posts
Even after the xmas theme was removed, and a recent update, Deer Hunter is still crashing after EVERY hunt in regions 6 and 7.

Widespread problem that many other users have commented about.

I submitted a ticket, and was told to kill a couple folders in my Android folder.

'Did that - fixed nothing.

I don't mind buying in-game things for a game/app that works, even if I find I don't like the app and uninstall it soon after. But this is simply a non-working app.

Please refund the funds I sent to you in this non-working application. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    DarkSky wrote: »
    Even after the xmas theme was removed, and a recent update, Deer Hunter is still crashing after EVERY hunt in regions 6 and 7.

Widespread problem that many other users have commented about.

I submitted a ticket, and was told to kill a couple folders in my Android folder.

'Did that - fixed nothing.

I don't mind buying in-game things for a game/app that works, even if I find I don't like the app and uninstall it soon after. But this is simply a non-working app.

Please refund the funds I sent to you in this non-working application. Thank you.

We are unable to view your account from here and do not address billing/currency issues in the public forum. Since you have already created a ticket, you should reply to that ticket regarding currency.

This discussion has been closed.