Options

Developers Attention Needed!

TwystedTwysted Registered Users 9 Posts
I am a guild leader and our member counter is at 49 and yet we are unable to add a 50th member. This is putting us at a disadvantage! We put a lot of time and money into this game and expect an equal shot when competing in events/tournaments. We are top 50 in GS and I need to be able to have 50 members!

Player name: Twysted
Guild Name: DisturbdOnes

Please fix ASAP! I contacted through your support site but have gotten no reply!

Comments

• Options
    The game is Eternity Warriors 3
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are looking into this and will let you know when we have an update.
  • Options
    Ok thank you.
  • Options
    Hi there,
    We were able to check this out for you- One of the users in your guild has an issue with some profile information, and is not showing up in the guild member list. However, we have confirmed the user is still contributing to the guild stats, they just cant see himself or be seen by others. So your guild in indeed full and the invisible player's stats are still being counted toward the guild's total in regards to tournaments and events. We have an update in the near future which should address the visibility issue.

• Options
    Can I have the players name so I can adjust this? I would appreciate a timely response. Thank You
  • Options
    If you are not able to discuss player names can you remove this player from my guild? I do not want "invisible" players in the DisturbdOnes, we have no way of monitoring progress/activity. Please resolve this issue in a timely matter it truly is a hinderance.

Thanks,
    Twysted
  • Options
    Twysted wrote: »
    If you are not able to discuss player names can you remove this player from my guild? I do not want "invisible" players in the DisturbdOnes, we have no way of monitoring progress/activity. Please resolve this issue in a timely matter it truly is a hinderance.

Thanks,
    Twysted

There isn't anything further that can be done at this time; however this issue will be addressed in an upcoming update.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There isn't anything further that can be done at this time; however this issue will be addressed in an upcoming update.

Are other guilds having this issue?
  • Options
    Twysted wrote: »
    Are other guilds having this issue?

There isn't really a way for us to know unless they report it, but it seems this may be effecting other guilds as well.