Options

Ew3/glû issues

Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
Yeah I spent money on gems in ew3 a bunch of times and I got them, last week I bought gems again and didn't receive, I talked to people in my guild about it and they said to make a ticket, well I did and they asked to send all my receipts and I did, and after that they basically lied saying I had recieved all my gems, which was bs. I don't know why I would lie anyone who knows me in game knows I spend atleast 100-200 per weekend tourny and I also sent 6 100$ receipts 2 10 dollars and a 5$ one and they just basically laughed. This game has 99 problems and the players aren't one.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yeah I spent money on gems in ew3 a bunch of times and I got them, last week I bought gems again and didn't receive, I talked to people in my guild about it and they said to make a ticket, well I did and they asked to send all my receipts and I did, and after that they basically lied saying I had recieved all my gems, which was bs. I don't know why I would lie anyone who knows me in game knows I spend atleast 100-200 per weekend tourny and I also sent 6 100$ receipts 2 10 dollars and a 5$ one and they just basically laughed. This game has 99 problems and the players aren't one.

Hi Devin,
    We don't have any visibility into your account here on the forums, so I'd recommend reopening your ticket if you are still having issues.