Options

Deer Hunter 2014 New Update

mikeythegreatonemikeythegreatone Registered Users 21 Posts
Hello, I had recently updated my app deer hunter 2014 and was having a grand old time with the update, that is until I encountered a problem in region four of the shotgun series, it seems that when you get to the mission of "kill two melanic bighorns" it allows you to proceed to the hunting screen where it shows the animal but once you hit that go hunt button the game freezes and shuts completely down. Please fix this bug!

Comments

• Options
    mikeythegreatonemikeythegreatone Registered Users 21 Posts
    By the way I am using an iphone with the latest update.
  • Options
    gerilynngerilynn Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am having the same problems in region 4 when i pick a hunt when i press begin the scene starts flickering then eventually freezes till i have to reboot my phone i have the Alcatel one touch fierce android 4.2
  • Options
    gerilynngerilynn Registered Users 3 Posts
    Please help me fix this problem I love this game
  • Options
    ForlornOutcastForlornOutcast Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same issue. Droid Bionic. The game has worked fine until region 4. I go to a hunt, the frame-rate drops low for 2 seconds, then screen gets choppy/disfigured and the game eventually freezes my entire phone. I have to remove the battery to restart it.

-I tried deleting all the game data files then opened DH2014 to re-dload region 4 map, no luck.
    -My phone is up to date v4.1.2 Jelly Bean
    -No other applications running

Is this a graphical glitch that overloads the phone? Is there something wrong with how my phone handles the game-code in this region? Who knows.... I just hope I can get it fixed because I like playing Deer Hunter.
  • Options
    ccstaplesccstaples Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am also having problems in region four and the same map in region nine the one with the ponds. I have a droid razor jelly bean 4.1.2. All other apps closed so I have plenty of memiry . I sent in a ticket a week ago and the person that responded sent it in as a bug but there has no change yet.
  • Options
    mcottrill@live.commcottrill@live.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    I play deer hunter 2014 on my iPad but after last update it didn't sync with my iPhone. The iPhone app made me start the game over. How do I bring phone up to iPad game level. Did it automatically until last update
  • Options
    amerkabamerkab Registered Users 1 Posts
    I finished standard 9 but standard 10 still unlock ...... what should i do ?????
  • Options
    budeyesixbudeyesix Registered Users 1 Posts
    Region 4 issues on Kindle as well. Can't complete the contract hunts, regular hunts or rare hunts, and therefor can't get the last pieces of the hidden map. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but I have yet to come across any helpful info on this issue. Sure would be nice to here from GLU admin that some type of region 4 help is coming.
  • Options
    Bertaf24Bertaf24 Registered Users 1 Posts
    The game is not working for me I have an iPhone and it would not let me update or even open the game to play
  • Options
    HerbieTheHunterHerbieTheHunter Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same issue on regions 4 and 9 for me on my Kindle Fire device (Fire OS...Android Clone). Seems to be related to the loading of a particular screen/map. I can progress until I get to a hunt with that particular screen/map. As soon as I click the Begin button, the entire system freezes and I have to force a restart. I submitted a question/ticket. I will post back with any updates I hear.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are hoping to have a fix for this coming very soon. The teams are aware of the issue and are working on it.
  • Options
    dimplessmdimplessm Registered Users 2 Posts
    There is a "TIMER ERROR" next to my energy bar. when I downloaded the game I uninstalled and reinstalled and problem hasnt changed and as a result my energy doesnt reload after 10minutes or more. It reloaded when I leveled up and thats it. Im stuck on level 7 standard1. How do I fix this? And I have a very good internet connection. Im using a samsung galaxy note GTN8013 if that helps
  • Options
    therocketmwdtherocketmwd Registered Users 1 Posts
    having the same problem on a galaxy 3s
  • Options
    dimplessmdimplessm Registered Users 2 Posts
    Are you yet to get a suggestion for fixing that problem?
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    We are hoping to have a fix for this coming very soon. The teams are aware of the issue and are working on it.

Hello GLuAdmin,
    Any updates on the fix for the crash for regions 4 and 9 or just an approximate date for a fix? Is there any additional information that you need to isolate the cause of the crash that the user community can provide?
    Thank you
  • Options
    BaloobbearBaloobbear Registered Users 3 Posts
    having the same problem on a galaxy 3s
    I have the same issue with my iPad admittedly i haven't downloaded iOS 7 because it screwed up my iPhone
  • Options
    twowaytwoway Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been having the same problem on galaxy note 8 the game has been unavailible since about 04/04/14. It comes up and tells me deer hunter has stopped running. Is there any patch or update I can do to recover this app so i wont have to lose all my progress and weapons?
  • Options

GLU Admin-update 2.1 does not seem to fix this update, can you please advise when you think this issue will be resolved? Can you please schedule a fix for this for the next .x update?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    GLU Admin-update 2.1 does not seem to fix this update, can you please advise when you think this issue will be resolved? Can you please schedule a fix for this for the next .x update?

If only it were that easy to "schedule a fix" with the team. At this time for the Region 4/9 issues, the best we can advise for these devices is to ensure you don't have other apps running in the background.
  • Options
    AzzyAzzy Registered Users 4 Posts
    amerkab wrote: »
    I finished standard 9 but standard 10 still unlock ...... what should i do ?????

I finished region 9 but now my game is broken and won't play at all past the loadout page.

... thinking region 10 is still "not quite ready"
  • Options
    AzzyAzzy Registered Users 4 Posts
    If only it were that easy to "schedule a fix" with the team. At this time for the Region 4/9 issues, the best we can advise for these devices is to ensure you don't have other apps running in the background.

by region 4/9 issues are you referring to the one where you can't move on to region 10 or a different one?
    Thanks
  • Options
    david0040david0040 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    In today's competitive car market, staying ahead means understanding shifting consumer demands and embracing emerging technologies. Whether it's the demand for electric vehicles or the integration of AI in driving systems, innovation is the driving force shaping the future of the car market.
    Keeping a finger on the pulse of the car market allows companies to adapt and thrive in this rapidly evolving landscape.