Options

Just joined Glu

bigbyte50bigbyte50 Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello I have just joined website forums but been playing Deer Hunter 2014 for some time on my IPad2. In saying that I have found 2 things that puzzle me. One is on Region 10 Hunting Series level 39/40 it indicates to kill 3 Blue Muskoxen with lung shots. I kill 2 and it shows lung shots were successfully completed but will only show 1/3. I tried 3 times with same result. Therefore leaving me stuck in Region 10. After further attempts I killed 4 with lung shots and allowed level 39/40 completed and moved me to the last level 40 of the hunting series. I completed level 40/40 in hopes to moving to Region 11 but nothing shows for such a region? Any one know why? I am just stuck to playing community hunts or tacking up more money. I sent a care ticket to Glu regarding the lung shot glitch but nothing regarding no further Region after 10 until I would see if anyone else having similar problems with the Region.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    bigbyte50 wrote: »
    Hello I have just joined website forums but been playing Deer Hunter 2014 for some time on my IPad2. In saying that I have found 2 things that puzzle me. One is on Region 10 Hunting Series level 39/40 it indicates to kill 3 Blue Muskoxen with lung shots. I kill 2 and it shows lung shots were successfully completed but will only show 1/3. I tried 3 times with same result. Therefore leaving me stuck in Region 10. After further attempts I killed 4 with lung shots and allowed level 39/40 completed and moved me to the last level 40 of the hunting series. I completed level 40/40 in hopes to moving to Region 11 but nothing shows for such a region? Any one know why? I am just stuck to playing community hunts or tacking up more money. I sent a care ticket to Glu regarding the lung shot glitch but nothing regarding no further Region after 10 until I would see if anyone else having similar problems with the Region.

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. Definitely hit up the DH14 forums and veterans will be able to help you!
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?63-Deer-Hunter-2014-Official-Forums
  • Options
    bigbyte50bigbyte50 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks for the assistance.