Options

lost all my Achievements and weapons in DH2014

LoveneetLoveneet Registered Users 3 Posts
i was on Level 42 last night and on verge of ending chapter 11 when i got a pop to select between local data and cloud data where both were showing same number of levels played and then got a message that an update has been applied and need to restart the game and not its showing am on level 22.

i lost all my progress and weapons and so many hours of play time.
this is not done.

please fix the issue and get my levels back or tell me how to change my data back

-What game you need help with - DH 2104
-What device you have - Samsung Note 3
-the Operating system installed on your device - Android Kit Kat
-your nickname in the game (team name, avatar or unique pvp name) - Loveneet ( same name on google play as well.)

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Loveneet wrote: »
    i was on Level 42 last night and on verge of ending chapter 11 when i got a pop to select between local data and cloud data where both were showing same number of levels played and then got a message that an update has been applied and need to restart the game and not its showing am on level 22.

i lost all my progress and weapons and so many hours of play time.
    this is not done.

please fix the issue and get my levels back or tell me how to change my data back

-What game you need help with - DH 2104
    -What device you have - Samsung Note 3
    -the Operating system installed on your device - Android Kit Kat
    -your nickname in the game (team name, avatar or unique pvp name) - Loveneet ( same name on google play as well.)

If you are playing on Facebook, please see this thread here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ

If you are on Android, please see this thread here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?92564-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-DH14-PLEASE-READ

We are closing all threads related to progress except for the main threads in the Deer Hunter forums to keep communication clear. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.