Options

kim kardashian game restarted

Nikky DashNikky Dash Registered Users 4 Posts
my game has restarted itself. I was level 19 ,married,A lister,65 k stars and now im level 3. Whats happening with GLU? they dont even reply to us. If they dont restore my game im not gonna download or play anything from glu. For real. So please restore our games. Im not the only one with this problem.

Comments

• Options
    Courtneiscloset.comCourtneiscloset.com Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was married, level 26 and had houses, a cat and I had bought items, they have the restart button in a weird place, idk if i pressed it by a mistake or if it restarted, but i refuse to play this game over and spend more money on it. Did you find a solution to your problem?
  • Options
    Evelyn WoodruffEvelyn Woodruff Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was married, level 19 on the Web version with Google Chrome. I also had 2 houses, $18,000 and 20 k stars. Today when I went into the Kim Kardashian game, the game restarted without me entering any differently than usual. Please restore my game ASAP. I invested hours of my time and some money so I'm very disappointed. Has gluadmin replied to this issue?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I was married, level 19 on the Web version with Google Chrome. I also had 2 houses, $18,000 and 20 k stars. Today when I went into the Kim Kardashian game, the game restarted without me entering any differently than usual. Please restore my game ASAP. I invested hours of my time and some money so I'm very disappointed. Has gluadmin replied to this issue?

You need to submit a ticket here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/
    We don't have visibility into your game account here on the forums.
  • Options
    divinedestynydivinedestyny Registered Users 2 Posts
    the same think happened to me. does it reset at level 19? cause i think i just to level 19 last night when i got up this morning i was back at the start screen.
  • Options
    smc87smc87 Registered Users 2 Posts
    It happened to me twice :( the first time I started again, I was at level 22/23...now I think I was at level 24, but I will not start again, that for sure...
  • Options
    sarwanovsarwanov Registered Users 1 Posts
    That's good news.Thanks a lot
    Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.