Options

Contract killer sniper

Gaurav0916Gaurav0916 Registered Users 2 Posts
i havent been able to play the game after the latest update,its showing the error 106000,please advice what i should do,i have contacted the customer and no reply from them also,i am using iphone5s and the os is 8.1.2.i really liked this game,would love to play the game.

Comments

• Options
    William StahlWilliam Stahl Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is SteelBill, same issue, haven't been able to login since update. Am on iPhone 6 ios 8.1.2 I get error code 106000 and am asked to restart, but continue to receive same error code. Please fix it ASAP.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    This is SteelBill, same issue, haven't been able to login since update. Am on iPhone 6 ios 8.1.2 I get error code 106000 and am asked to restart, but continue to receive same error code. Please fix it ASAP.

I'm on IPhone 5 iOS 8.1.3
    Same problem now 48 hours any counting not sure if this problem will be fix.
  • Options
    davidtodavidto Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also getting this error just hope people help.

Review web,Zaara
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    same error for me for the last one week after the latest update,the admins are saying the glu team will fix it,but no response from the customer care,i haven't been able to play the last pvp also!now a new pvp is here and our ranks will be very very low because we can't play the game.I hope glu will reward us with some gold or guns for the time we have lost
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Team is still working.
  • Options
    JanbenzonJanbenzon Registered Users 23 Posts
    Same here. 9 days and counting. Hope the glu team can fix it. There's a thread here on how to fix it but I'm not that too techy and don't know how to do it. :confused:
  • Options
    ngocbaongocbao Registered Users 3 Posts
    take a quick fix to play without interruption