Walk-off Hero

K0SM078K0SM078 12 PostsRegistered Users, Member
Does anyone else make it to Level 5 round 7 and start getting mostly impossible pitches to hit?

Comments

• toads45toads45 3 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Yes every week 
  • K0SM078K0SM078 12 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    My top 3 or 4 batters are better than their top 3 pitchers but cant get a pitch to hit. Its aggravating 
  • wildastros2018wildastros2018 1 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    How does the multiplier work with WOH in Royale ? 
  • Jeremy714Jeremy714 1 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Hows this for frustrating?ive got to the last dude in level 5 every week since this version came out this year without ever beating him,,,,by the way My top 4 batters are capped platinum ranging from 235-215,,,,unless glu changes something not much i cAn do mobdro unless i spend a shit load of gold mobdro which aint happening ,,,i dont negotiate with glu Terrorists.
  • mz225mz225 8 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @Jeremy714 Is your team currently in platinum?  Who are the players?  What skills do they have?  What do you have the skills at?
  • Blueyed7Blueyed7 15 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I can't never go past Buhler in WOH  All I see are impossible to hit sliders 
  • HoumyHoumy 2,089 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @K0SM078 check the forum early in the day during WOH using the link below as whomever gets there soonest posts the 5.7-5.10 pitchers so that maybe others can plan their batters accordingly for the last 4 rounds.

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2018/discussions
    "I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER."