Options

armor to be considered as permanent item equipped

hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
i notice that armor is dissapeared once you die in battle ( example: stepping into mines).. and need to be purchased all over again..unlike rifle and machine gun which is permanent once you buy and can be reuse all over again. the cost for armor french is 100 glu coin and it is quite a pain to gather 100 glu coins or to buy it all over again..

hope for glu to consider this.;)

Comments

• Options
    Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    I like that idea. Good to see a wrestling fan. Best tag team ever. Nice to meet you hardyboyz. The lizard king bids you a friendship call. Keep rock in'....
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • Options
    AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I wondered about the armor. I noticed I could buy that red beret after I knew I already bought it, didn't know you lost it when you died... I agree, it'd be nice for them to make that a permanent item.
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • Options
    hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    i also would like this armor can be set like equipped and not equipped as i only need this armor for really really hard mission..its just waste to step on mines and loose all the armor at once..zZzz