Options

deer hunter 2014 record lost

rudycf2001rudycf2001 Registered Users 1 Posts
I played on android system and almost unlocked region3. When i was waiting the energy to be refilled, i clicked the thunder icon to check how much time remained to get new energy. Suddenly the game restart and my record got clear totally except my glu credit. I even didn't close the game or click any other place. Why????
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    dldownsouthdldownsouth Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had the same issue occur last night. My son and I were waiting to hunt the final elephant on stage 4 when it crashed and reverted us to stage 1 and erased all our progress.
  • Options
    GZ505GZ505 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had the same thing happen to me last night. I had just unlocked the Alaska level and bought all the weapons needed to play when my game asked if I was saved to local or public server, I clicked public and game restarted and I lost all progress I had. The game put me back to the start of south Africa and removed the weapons I had bought fir that level also. Have ether of you heard anything back or received your progress back?
  • Options
    GZ505GZ505 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Have you received your progress back yet?
  • Options
    yzguiseyzguise Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just had the same thing happen to me. I was pretty far along and just logged in and was reverted back to half of what my level was and I lost all my weapons and upgrades.
  • Options
    lilsoblilsob Registered Users 1 Posts
    Saved to public on my Droid and lost everything. Was on the 3Rd region with most of the guns upgraded including the new pistol for zombies can I get atone help to reset it back or points to buy all my stuff back this is some crap. Thank you
  • Options
    BlaiddDrwg74BlaiddDrwg74 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I experienced the same issue. I was 60% to Level 21 and had maxed out all the assault rifles, hunting rifles, shotguns and the initial pistol, and purchased The Headsman pistol. My level credits are still there, but my in game money is gone and I am showing that I am at Level 8. Hopefully, Customer Care can do something to rectify this.
  • Options
    TheBossTheBoss Registered Users 1 Posts
    yzguise wrote: »
    I just had the same thing happen to me. I was pretty far along and just logged in and was reverted back to half of what my level was and I lost all my weapons and upgrades.

I concur. We all spent all this money and time just to start all over...Very Disappointing. I hope Tech support fixes glitches that was changing language from English to Russian or some other language that I was not familiar with. Also refund or restore all of my accomplishments....
  • Options
    tmerebitmerebi Registered Users 1 Posts
    i just faced this issue as well while im playing they asked me where to save local or cloud i choose cloud and i lost all my data it began like first time downloaded lost all my data :( need help plz
  • Options
    YankiewolfYankiewolf Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am in the same position. I was playing last night, when it requested I save to the cloud. I did so and then the game required a restart. I have lost the 75,000 in cash I had, my region 5 Maginot Legionnaire riffle I was half way finished upgrading, and my Headsman Elite Pistol which was only one item away from being fully upgraded, and my Region 4 Maginot Lineman only has half the upgrades when it was a fully upgraded weapon. Region 5 Alaska is no longer there, and region 4 South Africa I have lost 3 of the Trophy Hunts. This is unacceptable.
    I am on a Samsung Galaxy S4 Android Version 4.2.2
  • Options
    rharbinsonrharbinson Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have had the same experience. I lost all of my weapons except the basic ones and reverted back to less than halfway where I was at. Please find a fix so I can regain the progress I had made.
  • Options
    Andy CurrieAndy Currie Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same thing happened to me, lost everything....logged a job four days ago still no response from glu. I was nearly ready to use real money luck l didn't.
  • Options
    clarkybadboyclarkybadboy Registered Users 2 Posts
    I was on region 3 with a load of guns with all the upgrades and now been put back to region 1 with loads of progress lost, guns and upgrades
  • Options
    gurubonegurubone Registered Users 1 Posts
    Count me as well. Same thing. Save from Cloud. Auto-restart. Progress lost.
  • Options
    TwelvePlusBuckTwelvePlusBuck Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem. Samsung Galaxy 4. I was in region 5 with most weapons purchased. Game reloaded Cloud and restarted. Now in region 2 with only level 2 weapons. Frustrating!
  • Options
    clarkybadboyclarkybadboy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Has anyone had any contact them or had any replies from them yet, been nearly a week now and still no reply
  • Options
    by-tor2112by-tor2112 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This just happened to me. Started up and lost Region 5 and can't upgrade my rifle past Region 4. I already upgraded my shotgun to Region 5 before the "issue" and retained my Region 5 shotgun.

Very frustrating!
  • Options
    PhiltcatPhiltcat Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was playing this am. Half way through region 6. Now I'm back to 4. I feel I wasted days.
  • Options
    fishhogfishhog Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ha!!! Try 6800 kills, 1100 hunts, all weapons maxed, $350,000 in hunter bucks at Level 27 Region 5....lost it all in the clouds. Put me at Level 7, $4100 bucks, and all my weapons gone!!!!
    But I'm still at #4 on the Leader board!!

WTF!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    jtvoterjtvoter Registered Users 1 Posts
    rudycf2001 wrote: »
    I played on android system and almost unlocked region3. When i was waiting the energy to be refilled, i clicked the thunder icon to check how much time remained to get new energy. Suddenly the game restart and my record got clear totally except my glu credit. I even didn't close the game or click any other place. Why????

Same here I was on region 3 just about to finished.I just purchased a new assult rifle with glu credits.I feel robbed. It asked cloud or local. Chose cloud when app restarted I was back at level 1 all my guns gone. That was several weeks ago when I was at level 1. What gives? Has anyone found a solution?
  • Options
    boheckmanboheckman Registered Users 1 Posts
    11/18/2013 update reset data on game lost headsman only 3 trophy hunts from region 6. Please help..been loyal glu customer since K.O. Boxing
  • Options
    ManieManie Registered Users 1 Posts
    Has anyone had any contact them or had any replies from them yet, been nearly a week now and still no reply

I do not see any answers for this anywhere, only lots of people having the same problem. I am sick of loosing all my progress and upgrades - after 3 times I am rating this game 0 stars and uninstalling. No use playing for a week and going back to level 13 every time after upgrading and reaching level 20+.
  • Options
    mannyloc23mannyloc23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Seconds ago it happened to me 39000 $ gone weapons gone level gone it totally sucks
  • Options
    brlpghbrlpgh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here. Lost all of my upgraded weapons $ and glu coins and sent me back to level 6 from level 17. No response from any staff member? It's sad because this is such a great game. I will be uninstalling and rating 1 star primarily because the lack of response from staff. I understand there may be glitches in games but please address them.
  • Options
    HuskyHusky Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah, I'm pretty pissed, was at level 32 and now back at level 16. Was hoping to find answers here but seems like Glu cares very little about is users. normally i wouldn't care but I had purchased "glu credits" and bout 2 guns and both are lost now. What a joke glu is to not address the issues people are having. When I first bought the game I saw that I could play against others and wasted money to find out it was for nothing so I will ratet the game at 0 stars and bitch so other dont fall into a glu trap like we all have.
  • Options
    brad barfieldbrad barfield Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also was on region 6 had all the good guns and all the sudden I got in to play and I lost everything and was back at region 1 is there anything the glu company can or will do like give me enough free glu credits to get back where I was or am I just screwed?
  • Options
    brad barfieldbrad barfield Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also was on region 6 had all the good guns and all the sudden I got in to play and I lost everything and was back at region 1 is there anything the glu company can or will do like give me enough free glu credits to get back where I was or am I just screwed?
  • Options
    jfreeland1jfreeland1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am right there with you All the weapons I had purchased were gone, my level went from 17 to 13 all my cash and credits
  • Options
    BigAl1967BigAl1967 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too. It's very disappointing.
  • Options
    EcthaelionEcthaelion Registered Users 5 Posts
    Me too. How do you switch back to local storage?
  • Options
    CandaceJoyCandaceJoy Registered Users 5 Posts
    I also was on region 6 had all the good guns and all the sudden I got in to play and I lost everything, i didnt have to go back to region 1, but i had beaten region 5,and was waiting for region 6 update, so when i got a notification about the update, i did it, and i lost half of everything from region 5. I had the maginot legionaire completely upgraded, now it wants me to start all over, i have to buy the gun, upgrade all over again, which is stupid expensive, an beat the trophy hunts again. So i uninstalled, i refuse to have to do it again!!!
This discussion has been closed.